DXC Technology

Standort
201 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 3 322 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
They provide guidance for proactive support also ask to attend to schedule training as per profile of employee. Furthermore, help in supporting remote client in case of critical issues.
Arbeitskultur
I loved working at DXC and would love to be a part of the DXC family again! All my managers were great people who recognized and promoted talent and hard work. The processes can be better streamlined and DXC needs a more centralized and organized Quality and Assurance framework that can be adapted across regions and locations.
Vorteile
Flexibility and no micro management
Arbeitskultur
I joined this organisation as Professional one position in IT Operations information security role. I wanted to learn lot of Information security IT Operations management.
Arbeitskultur
Its really good workplace to learn new technology. If you eager to work then you will get a lot of opportunity here. Management is always very keen to provide you new roles and responsibilities, its up-to you how much you can grab.
Environment
More work less salary, No Vertical growth
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
The company has what is called as IJP "internal job posting". However, when you apply for IJP the management would use all the cheap tactics to stop you from joining the new positon. eg:- goin behind your back and asking the hiring manager to not to hire you because you are incompetent & even not releasing you when requested by the hiring manager.
its an MNC
Nachteile
no job security, managers are incompetent, you are not recognised based on your talent but your connections
Arbeitskultur
DXC is a good place to work .It provide work life balance to the employees and flexible working hours also if required based on the situation. Work environment is also very good.
Arbeitskultur
I spent almost 6 years in CSC (DXC). My overall experience was good. I will be very happy If I get the opportunity to join DXC again in my future. Looking forward good opportunity in DXC
Cab, medical room
Low salary package
Arbeitskultur
DXC is altogether a good place to work which help keep good balance between work and personal life. Nice management and less politics as compared to few other companies.
Arbeitskultur
All the team members were very friendly and helpful. Being a senior developer, learnt a lot from my seniors and managers. It was productive and fun filled place.
Arbeitskultur
It was good experience with Dxc and I would definitely recommend people to join such kind of companies. Work culture is quite relaxed and comfortable.
Arbeitskultur
Working with DXC aarhus is really good. Is started in 2014 and and working in Denmark healthcare. Worked on various location like India and Denmark. Good company , good learning
2,0
Arbeitskultur
No work pressure and balanced life, enough to learn. Good for the lateral ones. Freshers should not join. Big opportunity for foreign travel and provide other facilities.
Arbeitskultur
I spent a good time working for DXC Technology. The balance within the employee satisfaction and the work culture was very good in that company. I will recommend my friends to join that company.
Arbeitskultur
The past 3-4 years have been really tough and the decisions have been very casual and unwarranted. The decisions appeared without a logic, yet the entire org had to blindly follow it
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun workplace. It would be a life time momory to work with DXC Technologies. Work culture is very good there. I would highly recommend this work place.
Arbeitskultur
Growth opportunities are less and you might have to wait for 10yrs to be P2 level. Compensation is not as per industry standards as similar IT companies are paying double for same experience and technology stack.
Arbeitskultur
DXC offers good work life balance. It has good work environment. Cafeteria is good. Management needs to improve and they need to offer better salary hikes
Arbeitskultur
Good place to start your career... I worked in Healthcare domain. Learnt Integration,HL7 standard,docker and MongoDB. Not so good with appraisals and benefits
Arbeitskultur
DXC is one of the best company I worked ever, They value your work, appreciate and award you on your good work. .Nobody steal your work. They give you promotion and hike as per your work ability.
Arbeitskultur
Considering my work profile, it doesn't has a good work-life balance. Zero job security and legacy IT infrastructure. Cab facility is only for day. Paid meals. No performance bonus and Annual appraisals are also dubious.
Arbeitskultur
i think it is good exprience with DXC. i like to continue work with DXC but i want to change my domain and i want to work as RPA Devloper(Robotic Process Automation)