DXC Technology

Standort
104 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 3 350 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Secured floor environment, small space, tied to a phone. Learned alot of information about immigration laws and procedures. Most enjoyable part of the job were some of the people.
Arbeitskultur
The job can be very stressful at times. Having calls that are 5 minutes or less is more important than the quality of the call. Work environment can be messy/gossipy at times. Some co-workers are more than willing to help.
Vorteile
hour lunch break, time off, ability to advance in company
management, metrics driven, stressful
Arbeitskultur
Worst place that I ever work for its a numbers game they only care about stats. Computer system outdated every thing is done manually. NO RAISES..NO RAISES.
Arbeitskultur
The phone never stops ringing, always understaffed, Lack of knowledge by managers, its just a get by to get by survive company. no thanks ever said, unclear of goals, they like you when they are in a pinch but not afraid to kick you when your down.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Complete repetition with no training, no raises and It's a who you know club
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
It's very plain and simple. Some attitudes. Sometimes understanding. No advancement. Do three or four people's jobs in one. Very unappreciated. No sense of togetherness or Work as one.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work. Laid back place to work. Great benefits paid time off. Paid sick and vacation time. The only bad thing about it was the contract is ending this year.
Arbeitskultur
No upward mobility. Good work is not compensated so it feels hard to stay encouraged not to do the absolute minimum, mainly bc everyone else is doing the minimum and going unpunished.
Decent culture
Nachteile
Bad pay, no upward mobility.
Arbeitskultur
Work-life balanceits all about who you brown nose to move up and if management likes you. It's definitely not based on the knowledge or skill that you have and wanting their people to grow!Pay & benefitsbenefits get worse every year!Job security and advancementYou can ask to be trained, expand, learn something different...but if your not a "favorite" you'll never get selected to grow!ManagementThere's very few with integrity, thats understanding and wants to see you grow. The others are slave drivers, with no heart.OverallSo many underhanded things they do and sweep under the rug from the state, i don't know how they've managed to keep the contract! So glad I left when I did!
Arbeitskultur
Working for DXC I have learned a lot with the training from the leaders management they're always there for you when you need help yes it can be stressful sometimes but all jobs can be stressful working for DXC he is a very good experience for me I will recommend anybody to work for DXC
Arbeitskultur
There are extensive tools for learning and helping you better yourself to move up. Management and trainers are easy to work with and knowledgeable. They support your ambitions and urge you to focus on moving up.
Vorteile
Opportunities to move up. Great upper management
Nachteile
only remote during covid 19.
Arbeitskultur
Mangers are fake your thrown in with out any training It’s a very toxic environment. You will never get a raise and it’s all about who you know. And Favoritism!
No pay raise.
Arbeitskultur
This company will not give you a raise for nothing. Even after 5 years everyone hates it and wants to quite due to low pay and no raise they just promise you a $500 bonus at the end of year review if you do good. Well one you do good or rank number on you get absolutely nothing but lies and empty promises.
Low pay, no raises
Arbeitskultur
Ignorant people with no people skills. Especially those that are involved with government clientele. Constantly treating you like they're better than you. And very disrespectful to any contractors in Adelaide.
Arbeitskultur
The manager's morals are very low, they do not care about their people, the TL's all they do is talk about their personal problems and worry about what's for lunch, and their are very conniving, also instead of helping you, they throw you under the bus,
Arbeitskultur
I was half informed in the interview. They tell you the metrics are lax and then as soon as you accept the job they hound you daily about metrics and wrap time, you have to have medical accommodations to be treated as a human and not a machine. The benefits and people are great but the company expectations are ridiculous. They half train you and then blame you for misinformation. You'llmake more money working for the temp anemia. Once you become permanentthey will not go above 15.00 an hour. Bottom line don'tbelive the hype. And always have a backupplan. .misinformation
Arbeitskultur
This company itself is great, but the client I work for doesn’t have an on-site manager, ours is in Boise, and it’s very difficult to get in touch with him.
Arbeitskultur
This company originally wasn't worth a review but I figured I'd chime my two cents in. The main boss whom I won't disclose names favors nepotism. She breaks every policy to favor blood relatives. Your Co-Workers are out to throw you under the bus. Every chance to bring up someone's name other than their own, They will run to the supervisors like it's a pre-school game. They will violate company policy and doctor's orders to make an example of you (Covid-19, I was sick with it because of this business and to gratify themselves they MADE me come into the office knowing I have a higher susceptibility and violated company work from home orders) and will do everything in their power to get rid of you if you are targeted by said nepotists. Do yourself a favor, Treat this company like the plague it's run by. Do better by yourself and moral standard, Because this branch literally lacks a lick of compassion or a soul.
Arbeitskultur
This job offers flexibility in that you can work from home and good benefits. After I was hired, I learned from other employees that they haven’t gotten pay raises in over a decade.
Arbeitskultur
My review for the Company I work in for 25 years. I was very dedicated to a Fast pace environment. Loyal to the company it can be very stressful at times | but I was very dependable.
Learning new systems
Nachteile
The stress of working in a customer service environment.
Arbeitskultur
They have BILLIONS in profit yet they pay Starvation-wages for the employees that make the bussiness what it is in the first place. It is the worst ex
Arbeitskultur
This company has a lot of work to do before I would go back, they lie about ur schedule they say they will work with you and then change ur schedule by one hour
  1. Customer Service Representative