Bewertung für DXC Technology als Customer Service Representative

62 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.397 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
4,0
Arbeitskultur
Love the ability to help others.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Madison, WI7. September 2019
I love working there, but it is steadily becoming more stressful. I feel my job is important as I am able to help others while doing it. The other employees are great and we have a team spirit and our immediate supervisors are GREAT and do everything they can to help us deal with the "company." The company is difficult as everything is far away and has to be handled on the computer or if you need to talk to "them" you have to initiate a "chat" No HR on site and that makes it even more difficult. when I first started it was very fun to work there, things have gotten steadily more stressful but I do love what I do.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
3,0
Review
Customer Service Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Preston4. September 2019
Overall, decent place to work and lovely people. Management was top quality and understood its employees. Great benefits and good commute routes to work
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
This company does not care for the employees.
Customer Service/ Nevada Medicaid Claims Agent (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Conway, AR31. August 2019
They are only concerned with their deadlines. They will keep extending the temps contracts ...so they never have to pay them normal wages, benefits etc. No job security. Constant layoffs ...so they can continue paying low abcbs not have to give raises.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Would not recommend
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Blythewood, SC13. August 2019
It's like a toxic relationship. You get told all these great things in the beginning and it may appear good but then once you are in it and get to know them for yourself..you see their true colors. That's the best way for me to explain it.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN13. August 2019
this by far was the worst job ever management did not no what they were doing they throw you out to fail. no help with coworkers bad work environment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
No Raises
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Blythewood, SC31. Juli 2019
I call myself a very hard worker but at Dxc you don’t receive raises for the work you do. The environment is very relaxed but the customers are so upset that your phone rings all day. Management is okay but I’m unsure about that sometimes. I’m trying to leave this place on the first thing smoking.🙄
Teammates and supervisors
30 minute lunch
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hamilton, NJ31. Juli 2019
Stressful environment, micro-aggressive management. Turnover rate in the call center is very high, like a revolving door. No raises or bonuses. Pay for call center customer service work is not worth the stress and aggravation, especially from the out sourced callers who contact the center. Language barrier issues with the out sourced caller customers as well.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
No raises
Client Services Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  East Hartford, CT30. Juli 2019
The company puts out quarterly reports showing how much revenue the company made but for the 4 yrs I worked there the company never gave out a raise or bonus
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
4,0
excellent
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  fulwood1. Juli 2019
DXC Technology
 Maintains financial accounts by processing customer request. Provide recommendations by collecting customer needs. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related targets as needed.
 Attracting customers by answering in a polite manner and provide information to customer about their accounts suggesting information about other services we provide.
 Maintains customer records by updating account information.
 Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
plenty of overtime
30 min lunch
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 6Melden
Arbeitskultur
You will be managed by supervisors who have at best 1/10 of the knowledge you have on the phones
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Warwick, RI28. Mai 2019
Management is there strictly to tell you that you did something wrong but will offer no assistance when needed. You will get angry customers demanding supervisors on a daily basis, but said supervisors will be constantly unavailable. Morale is generally low with supervisors trying to be funny by stating things such as “we are the lowly ones” or tell “funny” stories about how their husbands tell call center reps to kill themselves(this “hilarious” story was told to me in a 1 on 1 with my sup). If you end up with a manager that’s good and works well with you be prepared to be moved to another team and to have said manager be written off as flighty and too easy going(despite decades of tenure). All in all take this place as a temporary job or be prepared for fake office politics and back stabbing. Also they offer no sick time what so ever and if you do call out it is automatically noted as an occurrence and can result in disciplinary action.
Vorteile
You get to sit and work on a computer. It’s not getting punched in the face?
Nachteile
No sick time, unhelpful supervisors, company policy causing customers to be extremely angry
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN21. Mai 2019
Everyone was very friendly and helpful if u needed help they was there to help anytime u need it.... LOVE THIS PLACE AND WOULD GO BACK IN A HEART BEAT!!!!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 6Melden
Sexist Work place
Customer Service Agent (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Conway, AR16. Mai 2019
If you're not a woman or white man, YOU WILL NOT ADVANCE IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY!! All the positions above entry level are all routinely filled by women and white men. And the company makes no effort to change this heinous culture
benefits, schedule
everything else
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 3Melden
Do NOT Work Here
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boise, ID9. Mai 2019
While my direct supervisor was great, the inconsistency among other supervisors was a nightmare. With one contract, the client specified that employees would have access to snacks and drinks at no cost during their shift. This was supposed to be a for sure thing ALWAYS. It was empty for at least five months (might still be) with no explanation.

The mandatory overtime was explained early on, but I was forced to miss class (I was a college student) because they would not let me work overtime around my school schedule. The policies and procedures are lacking. They tell you that the only metric you need to meet is customer satisfaction, but then you start getting coached for every other one and told you need to raise that as well.

Layoffs leaving night crew horribly understaffed with little to no coverage. Horrible treatment from HR when co-worker was threatening someone on our team.
A few good supervisors
Literally everything else
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Non caring people are in charge
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Madison, WI6. April 2019
The worst company I have ever worked for. No Onboarding process in place. Never worked for a company where you cannot have a direct conversation with Payroll or HR. Management is shady and have absolutely no clue on how to manage employees or address their concerns. Write everything they say down cause it will be a different story later. Just a poor managed company.
Extremely poor Management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
ok job if you don't have small children
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Conway, AR3. April 2019
it is a great place to work management is just horrible great pay no understanding.Easy job all you do is sit at a desk and take calls and help providers it is a very easy job i loved it
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 3Melden
No raise or advancing
Customer Service Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  USA6. März 2019
No job advancement opportunity or no raises. In the 3+ years I've been there, I don't receive annual reviews and the company is harsh to entry level employees. The schedule is nice and you get decent vacation, but you can never use it do to servere understaffing. The workload is way too high and they refuse to allow more employees be hired, very top heavy company that only benefits top level employees.
Vacation
Advancement and pay
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 12NeinMelden
Worst Company Ever!
Customer Support Services (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Baton Rouge, LA 708097. Februar 2019
Worst company I have ever worked for. You never knew from one paycheck to the next what the company was going to mess up next, amount of benefits taken out, proper taxes taken out? When you are trying to perform a job for an employer you shouldn't have to worry about your paycheck being correct. Also the mindless and many unnecessary e-mails and irrelevant training for our role in the company. I can't to get away from this company just as fast as I can.
We still have a job
Too many to list
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9NeinMelden
Dead End
Sr. Customer Service Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Plano, TX24. Jänner 2019
Ive been with the company going on 3 years and not once have I been offered any raise. The company itself is extremely unprofessional especially in regards to the business they handle. Their systems are never able to convert new business and because they handle the business of servicing life and annuity policies, policies were terminating because money was lost or misapplied. Policies have been suspended in their system for years without being able to accept money for premiums. They don't train they just put you on the phone, knowing the mistakes of the system,with no direction. You can't ever get any assistance from so called managers or leads, it's just a sad situation and I don't know how this company continues to sign new contracts with such poor service.
Vorteile
Work from home, unlimited vacation
Nachteile
NO raises, no job growth
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10NeinMelden
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Simple work environment with ability to move up
Customer Service Representative Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX23. Jänner 2019
Taking or making calls doing background checks on customers purchasing a firearm. Very verbatim. Fun environment. Could be somewhat stressful when busy or if equipment was not working correctly. Over all it was a pretty easy job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 3Melden
My review - current job.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Madison, WI3. Dezember 2018
I LOVE my job!!! I get to help people that need help. For the most part there is always someone available to help me when I have questions. It was a bit of a rough start, but once I got thru the combination of passwords and emails required for the job it kind of settled down. I enjoyed all of my training for the job. We have a great trainer. My supervisor took a leave of absence for a short time and while he was gone, I went thru a rough spot with the new sup, but my old sup is back now and things are definitely going smoothly again. Love what I do. Also, very grateful for the opportunity to work part-time because I am on disability so I don't lose my benefits. Once I hit retirement age I can work more.

I got my job by working through Aerotek on a contract. That was an excellent experience as well.
Vorteile
Very relaxed atmosphere, very friendly people over all.
Nachteile
no part-time benefits available.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei DXC Technology. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage