DXC Technology

Alle
88 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 3 253 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Secured floor environment, small space, tied to a phone. Learned alot of information about immigration laws and procedures. Most enjoyable part of the job were some of the people.
Arbeitskultur
Ignorant people with no people skills. Especially those that are involved with government clientele. Constantly treating you like they're better than you. And very disrespectful to any contractors in Adelaide.
Arbeitskultur
The manager's morals are very low, they do not care about their people, the TL's all they do is talk about their personal problems and worry about what's for lunch, and their are very conniving, also instead of helping you, they throw you under the bus,
Arbeitskultur
I was half informed in the interview. They tell you the metrics are lax and then as soon as you accept the job they hound you daily about metrics and wrap time, you have to have medical accommodations to be treated as a human and not a machine. The benefits and people are great but the company expectations are ridiculous. They half train you and then blame you for misinformation. You'llmake more money working for the temp anemia. Once you become permanentthey will not go above 15.00 an hour. Bottom line don'tbelive the hype. And always have a backupplan. .misinformation
Arbeitskultur
This company itself is great, but the client I work for doesn’t have an on-site manager, ours is in Boise, and it’s very difficult to get in touch with him.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
This company originally wasn't worth a review but I figured I'd chime my two cents in. The main boss whom I won't disclose names favors nepotism. She breaks every policy to favor blood relatives. Your Co-Workers are out to throw you under the bus. Every chance to bring up someone's name other than their own, They will run to the supervisors like it's a pre-school game. They will violate company policy and doctor's orders to make an example of you (Covid-19, I was sick with it because of this business and to gratify themselves they MADE me come into the office knowing I have a higher susceptibility and violated company work from home orders) and will do everything in their power to get rid of you if you are targeted by said nepotists. Do yourself a favor, Treat this company like the plague it's run by. Do better by yourself and moral standard, Because this branch literally lacks a lick of compassion or a soul.
Arbeitskultur
This job offers flexibility in that you can work from home and good benefits. After I was hired, I learned from other employees that they haven’t gotten pay raises in over a decade.
Arbeitskultur
My review for the Company I work in for 25 years. I was very dedicated to a Fast pace environment. Loyal to the company it can be very stressful at times | but I was very dependable.
Learning new systems
Nachteile
The stress of working in a customer service environment.
Arbeitskultur
They have BILLIONS in profit yet they pay Starvation-wages for the employees that make the bussiness what it is in the first place. It is the worst ex
Arbeitskultur
This company has a lot of work to do before I would go back, they lie about ur schedule they say they will work with you and then change ur schedule by one hour
Arbeitskultur
Its a good place to work for a short span. Very competitive, sometimes very hectic. Lots of activities for stress busters. Management could be better and office transport is an issue sometimes.
Learning, Time management
Monotonous in some teams
Arbeitskultur
This account is run by a manager that had no previous experience in leading this type of enviroment. The manager breeds drama and disrespect. Is not open to suggestions or bringing up concerns. When you do so you are demeaned. Tbis manager has allowed other senior leads to hire friends and has promoted this friend within a mth. The friend has continued the drama and rein of disrespect. A formal compliant has been made regarding the situations and has fallen on deaf ears
There is no support here and opportunites for growth unless you you have the "in" with management. Hostile and unfair work environment.
Arbeitskultur
Dxc does not care about the employees. No raises. Astronomically high benefits costs with barely any coverage. No bonus. Only major holidays off. They don’t give raises but every year the cost of benefits increases. It’s terrible. every quarter they have a town hall meeting to tell everyone how good the company is doing & how much money they bring in but They do nothing extra for employees other than provide a paycheck. E mployee morale is low bc there’s no incentives
5,0
Arbeitskultur
The job is excellent!! DXC was very helpful, management was good, co workers were good as well......the hours worked with my schedule. I would definitely recommend anyone to work for this company
Arbeitskultur
Once hired started talking with co-workers and found many had not received pay raises for years. Customers calling in with issues were often given the run-around by upper management. The only people that could resolve customer issues did not want to help resolve issues.
Arbeitskultur
Do not and I repeat do not apply for a job with this company. You will not get a raise or bonus but the owner of the company will every year. Management will lie to you and say your job is safe that they are hiring people to help with the workload and then lay you off saying not enough work. This company does not care about their employees but about the bottom line. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Arbeitskultur
Management would openly humiliate, degrade and tell at employees. If anyone complained they became a Target of a smear campaign. Employment there is awful and there are no contacts to help correct the culture.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Things change every other day. Very top heavy. Closing multiple accounts soon. People standing around dong nothing in side projects. People on the phones doing all the work under poor wemanagement
Vacation time
Arbeitskultur
Positives: Good culture with a caring leadership staff. Negatives: location is remote and there is really no places to go to eat. You only receive a half hour lunch. It does make the day shorter. This is a call center supporting customer care for the Kansas Medical Assistance program.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
I was off on short term disability, When the Dr. released me to return HR said no I couldn't return at that time. 3 weeks after the Dr. released me I received a letter stating that I was permanently laid off. It wasn't just me but every one that works on the contract I worked on.
Nachteile
no raises, supervisor not very available
Arbeitskultur
I love working there, but it is steadily becoming more stressful. I feel my job is important as I am able to help others while doing it. The other employees are great and we have a team spirit and our immediate supervisors are GREAT and do everything they can to help us deal with the "company." The company is difficult as everything is far away and has to be handled on the computer or if you need to talk to "them" you have to initiate a "chat" No HR on site and that makes it even more difficult. when I first started it was very fun to work there, things have gotten steadily more stressful but I do love what I do.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei DXC Technology. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung