DXC Technology

Alle
104 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 3 273 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
I learnt a lot working in DXC as it is my first place to start my career. The colleagues were also supportive. The work was quite collaborative.
I solved many challenging issues that has come on my way which boost up my confidence.
Arbeitskultur
DXC was in trouble even before covid. This situation pushed DXC over the edge and we are seeing management slashing jobs without concern for business, meaning sometimes from the ranks cuts make no sense. We hope ship will be corrected in the right direction!
Vorteile
Some great people to work with.
Nachteile
No clear direction; short and long term.
Arbeitskultur
The primary focus is profit at the cost of staff. DXC are committed to replacing experienced and underpaid staff with graduates with no experience. DBA teams were laid off giving us the inability to support our account fully putting us in a very serious situation when there were database issues and upgrades required
Vorteile
Rest of the staff were great
Nachteile
No pay rises, bonuses, or recognition no matter how hard you work.
Arbeitskultur
It is nice to work with experienced Reporting Managers and not bad project leaders. Working with colleagues had a unique experience and the team has a lot of potential in their assignments.
Arbeitskultur
Really good work environment. However, salary increase is kinda low. You will get opportunity for career development. But you will get there at a lower salary value than you would get if you applied outside.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
No work pressure and balanced life, enough to learn. Good for the lateral ones. Freshers should not join. Big opportunity for foreign travel and provide other facilities.
Arbeitskultur
Growth opportunities are less and you might have to wait for 10yrs to be P2 level. Compensation is not as per industry standards as similar IT companies are paying double for same experience and technology stack.
Arbeitskultur
DXC offers good work life balance. It has good work environment. Cafeteria is good. Management needs to improve and they need to offer better salary hikes
Arbeitskultur
I started here fresh out of college with hopes of using this job as a stepping stone to bigger and better things. I have now been here for over 6yrs with no advancement or salary increase. It has been hinted many times but there's always an excuse months later. If you get hired here make sure you are happy with your offered salary for the entirety of your employment.
Arbeitskultur
No consideration for employee needs. No increment which results in unsatisfactory results. There is no proper training provided to freshers and are directly sent to the client side.
Arbeitskultur
The work environment is good and relaxed. Only concern while working at the company was the technical skills advancement. Finding desired project was difficult.
Arbeitskultur
More concerned about pleasing investors . Work force reduction put in effect even though there was plenty of work provided by the customer. Poor communication with management.
Arbeitskultur
I joined DXC as a fresher and have worked for more than 3 years.

Pros

Helpful colleagues.

Good environment.

Onsite opportunities.

Cons

Salary hikes.
Arbeitskultur
DXC is product based company which mostly have Insurance product in indore. Most work is related with production support work.

Don't expect too much salary hike.
Arbeitskultur
All technologies used in projects are up to date. Work culture is good. You can learn new technologies and enhance your technical skills if you work with dedication. Every day is a new learning.
Arbeitskultur
good workplace culture and good to learn new things. you can be trained in various new technologies and extraordinary sessions. So i can say best place to work.
Arbeitskultur
The most enjoyable part of the job is less work pressure. High work-life balance. Onsite opportunities. Workplace culture is nice with yearly fests and festival celebrations.
Arbeitskultur
Zero Increments with no job security. Is there something good is that is working shift flexibility in order to maintain Job work-life balance. HR are just have a role of hiring people as company can be refer as manager driven instead of HR driven.
Arbeitskultur
I’ve been with the company since it was still part of HP. Almost everyone I came to know has left or been laid off. Most of the knowledgable employees are gone, so there’s lots of time lost with new folks trying to figure it out or not knowing what they’re doing. And you get stuck with extra work with every new round of lay offs. Promotions and raises are rare, even with great reviews. Bonuses are basically nonexistent.
Arbeitskultur
Higher ups could careless about whether or not you can put food on the table. I was promoted, but the insurance costs are so high that is what my raise goes to. They feed you bs about how if you take on more tasks you will get pay increases, that's a lie. This company does not support tenure raises, which is fine if they actually followed through with the previous statement. Local management goes to bat for their employees and are great people.
Arbeitskultur
Well defined work assignments, but onboarding procedure poorly defined; it took months to get everything (security, detail procedures, etc up to speed, despite repeated requests). Assignment consisted of prod support for Vantage One annuities admin package system on IBM mainframe; I had plenty of prior experience.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei DXC Technology. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung