DXC Technology

Alle
23 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 3 317 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
The cons here are the management and salary adjustment. Overall, it is great experience working in DXC because of its workplace and work-from-home set-up.
5,0
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for. If you get hired here be ready to work hard and do your best there is a ton of support at your disposal and you will be rewarded for you work.
Arbeitskultur
Work Life Balance is very good . Work from option is available .
Poor hikes and no growth in salary . Dirty politics by higher management .

Advice :-

Please try to give development projects to youngsters.
Arbeitskultur
Directionless hybrid of leftovers from mergers. Main focus from the USA HQ is cost cutting over ideas. I worked for companies that were absorbed by HPE, then became DXC and it was a dreadful place to work, other than the sense of cameraderie and gallows humour. Glad to see the back of the shambolic organisation.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Good company to join as fresher
Learned about how to create ticket, how to do fexible shifts, about customer service, rtops. How to be professional.learnt how to handle work pressure
Free cab
No hike
Arbeitskultur
A typical day of work is more on checking the mails, making follow up and attending meetings,

what I learned from this role is time management, making sure that all the orders were moving.

when it comes to workplace and culture it is good because we are flexible on working anytime we want and to work from home.

the hardest part of the job is to make sure the servers were available on the date they requested.

the most enjoyable part of the job you'll be in a meeting with different countries
Vorteile
Taxi Reimbursement, Educational Assistance, Cellphone and Load, Clothing allowance, Transpo Allowance
Nachteile
career advancement is slow to none
Arbeitskultur
It was good. Learned a lot about IT industry. However, changing roles wasn't easy. Then it will hinder you from learning something new and grow as a professional. Pay isn't going well long term.
Work from home
Unstable
Arbeitskultur
The team members I worked with on a daily basis were amazing and I would work with any of them in the future.

The senior management at DXC should all be replaced, they have no faith in the employees or even understand how employees should be treated.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
So much talk about "Digital" with no understanding of the term. They are attempting to reorganize from a legacy IT company to an agile "Cyber" company. They are doing this at the expense of legacy employees and clients.
Notoriously stingy with pay. No raises. No bonuses. No regular hardware refresh and absolutely no training allowance.
Arbeitskultur
Tons of good experience and lots of work that will keep you busy. Work/life balance is sometimes a challenge with all the required travel/late night or weekend work.
5,0
Arbeitskultur
I am working as permanent employee in DXC Technology from Feb 2018 to till date. Work culture is very good also you will get more opportunity in learning new technologies
1,0
Arbeitskultur
No pay raise even rating 1 in performance appraisal. No room to move up. The senior executive management not care low level employees. Junior management just follow direction of senior management, even they know it is not correct.
Good colleagues
No pay raise
Arbeitskultur
DXC is an excellent organization and serves wide range of verticals. A employee friendly company, which provides competitive remuneration to its employees
Arbeitskultur
I only worked there 5 months before I was WFR. My immediate manager was great, he was available whenever you needed him, encouraged you to take courses, but it the executive management that is lost. I was there only two months when someone from the team I was on was WFR and then not quite 3 months later I was WFR, there is no job security and they are constantly having WFR.
I could not in good faith recommend working for DXC.

WFR - Work Force Reduction
Nachteile
No job security, low pay
Arbeitskultur
Review emails for batch abends, then resolve. Was able to learn some Linux and VM. Local management was great. Workplace was fun, strong "whatever it takes" mentality. Hardest part was never knowing when you would be laid off. Most enjoyable part were coworkers.
Arbeitskultur
This is a great place to gain many valuable skills and certifications. There's opportunity to travel globally and assume leadership roles. Great people. Lots of opportunity to network.
Arbeitskultur
I was there around for 3.5 years and gained a good experience ,learnt many things like working style and behavior ,management easly approachable and good responsive
Arbeitskultur
A typical day at work would be to review incoming service requests that may involve installations, de-installations, power planning for a new installation, cable planning and mapping, attending meetings, updating and closing service tickets and work orders. I have learned much about the daily operation of a data center with regard to its hardware and cabling planning. Our workplace culture is both modern and fast paced, as well as relaxed. The people at DXC Technology are wonderful to work with. The hardest part of the job is meeting the demanding schedules of our customers. It can be very challenging to say the least. The most enjoyable part of my job is succeeding in completing the service challenges presented before me in a timely and accurate way.
N/A
N/A
Arbeitskultur
DXC.technology just took over from HPE, it will take time to initialize. cannot really comment more ,

Please do not except me to comment. It just initialized.
Arbeitskultur
This company is good but there is no job security and they will pay less salary.
I learned so many things here. the management is not good and the hardest part of work is no support
Arbeitskultur
Work-life balance, good health insurance,dental and vision, Management changed from CSC to DXC and not much insight on what happened later but overall CSC was good