Arbeitnehmerbewertung für DXC Technology

Alle Bewertungen für DXC Technology lesen

Arbeitskultur
Leave before they let you go
Peon (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Most tools are kept at home18. August 2019
- Layoff with a minimal package
- Manager kept visa employee over multiple US citizens
- CEO only cares about shareholders, employees are pawns
- No raises or promotions for years
- Bonuses paid for the first time in 5 years (CSC legacy only) but few if any got more than 50% of their share
- FTEs replaced by sub-contractors
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 1Melden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für DXC Technology

productive
Oracle Developer/Data Architect (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  india8. September 2019
It was nice to work with CSC India with Work - life balance.Spent major time of my career for 11 years.
Good salary
Great learning
Good onsite opportunities
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Love the ability to help others.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Madison, WI7. September 2019
I love working there, but it is steadily becoming more stressful. I feel my job is important as I am able to help others while doing it. The other employees are great and we have a team spirit and our immediate supervisors are GREAT and do everything they can to help us deal with the "company." The company is difficult as everything is far away and has to be handled on the computer or if you need to talk to "them" you have to initiate a "chat" No HR on site and that makes it even more difficult. when I first started it was very fun to work there, things have gotten steadily more stressful but I do love what I do.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei DXC Technology. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage