Arbeitnehmerbewertung für DXC Technology

Alle Bewertungen für DXC Technology lesen

Not good
Associate Professional System Administrator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Noida20. September 2019
It's good for old age person, for fresher just waste of time . Maximum project are for support profile and 12 hours shift, no perks no hike in salary.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für DXC Technology

This is what was csc
Senior Helpdesk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Norwich, CT13. Dezember 2019
CSC merged with some of HPE, they made DXC. I worked on an outsourced account therefor didn't experience much of DXC. Worked remotely but the managers and trainers were fantastic. I was very sad when I was laid off.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Simple job, easy to do.
Senior Assistant Customer Support (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Little Rock, AR12. Dezember 2019
I currently work in Provider Assistance (PAC). The job is not hard, in fact the job is very EASY. The most frustrating thing about my job is coverage. It's not enough people in the call center. If two people miss in one day the coverage is horrible and it seems like you are the only one on the phone. if we had more people on the phone and the management seemed like they cared more for the worker the jobs would be really great.
Vorteile
Off on weekends and holidays, sick time available
Nachteile
They don't offer a bonus or raises which is terrible.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei DXC Technology. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage