Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für Eaton

Jobtitel
Standort
Alle 4 316 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Decisions don't make much sense from management but if you stay quiet and do your job and punch your hour clock, you will get your paycheck one way or the other.
Arbeitskultur
Great company ok work balance nice people great schedule fun to work there will retire here if everything goes well had gotten my family member hired.
Cool people
Arbeitskultur
This is a great job to support a family on. Plenty of vacation, and overtime. Very hard to advance without a degree. Overall a great place to work.
Vacation
Hard to Advance
1,0
Arbeitskultur
1. HR lied to me about required weekend support schedule and benefits. Mandatory to work 1 weekend / quarter plus inventory weekend. 2. Hiring manager outlined plan of 90% continuous improvement activities and 10% fast action response team activities in interview. Turned out to be the opposite. Hourly union workers make defects and scrap all day long with no accountability on them or the manufacturing team management. When ME & QE complete scrap transactions, they get yelled about because of amount. 3. They are stuck in 1950's technology and methods. Everyone tries to build to print instead of following routers.4. Promised opportunity for advancement, but only people who get promoted are part of Eaton Management training system. 5. Work was boring, all exciting challenging jobs given to friend of OPEX Manager.
ME and QE teams had
Boring work, not technical
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
This is company was a great experience and allowed me to move up the ladder in my career. It also has room to grow in management. This job could have way too much overtime and should hire more production associates.
Vorteile
Competitive pay and job stability
Too much overtime
2,0
Arbeitskultur
OverallMy experience working at Eaton was horrible, it was my first work experience but outside of 2 Managers. The rest of them were terrible people, especially the human resources managers. They tried their best to set you up, it was a backstabbing and snitching type of environment where the ones who sucked up to the supervisors and managers were taken care of but the hard workers were mistreated.
Arbeitskultur
I don't mind the job, but don't care for all of that moving where they need you thing. If they payed more I wouldn't care, but $14hr isn't worth it. Also there are little room for advancements. It's telling when they have high turnover rates, people come for a little while then leave. I've been there for over a year if you include the temp time. But looking to leave very soon.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Low pay, High turnover
Arbeitskultur
Zadovljna sam bila i previse.Dosta sam naucila u Eatonu o radu i svemu.Volela bi ponovo dalje svoje znanje usavrsiti u Eaton....##
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Eaton has really gone down over the years. They’ve been reduced to putting signs along the road begging people to work because all of their good employees quit. Management is horrible, HR is horrible. I can’t think of anything that was positive. I quit the minute I secured a better job. Absolute worse place I ever worked.
Vorteile
I can’t think of anything
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work. The power in led industry is booming. They plan on being around for good. This company growth is continuing annually. New expansions exciting stuff.
Wage and benefits
Physical go, go
Arbeitskultur
Much overtime, not very hard work though. Not recognized for good work. You could be the hardest worker or just work hard enough to not get fired. Doesn’t matter. With that being said, pay is decent for the area
Pay is decent.
Benefits aren’t very good
Arbeitskultur
Teníamos servicio de buffet, gimnasio y una buena obra social pero aún así la remuneración era muy baja y para una persona con formación técnica no existían grandes posibilidades de crecimiento
Vorteile
facilidad en tareas y flexibilidad
mal sueldo
Arbeitskultur
You will be asked to work hard and will go home exhausted every night. Management will make promises of advancement but will fail to follow through when the time comes. The average manufacturing technician will contribute about $100,000 of profit each month but will take home a measly average of $2,000 take home pay. HR will promise a yearly bonus but the company will use every bean counting metric possible to reduce and possibly take away that bonus. Working for Eaton is just okay; albeit for being a dead end job that will squeeze life from your soul.
Stable work, overtime, benefits
Nachteile
Lack of advancement, low take home pay, corporate atmosphere
Arbeitskultur
Working at Eaton was a pleasure. While I did find the pay at similar roles in other companies was a bit higher, the leadership made sure everyone knew what the goals were and that we were all playing a part in that.
Culture, inclusion
Pay
Arbeitskultur
Good place to get your feet wet in your career. Listen to and respect your peers. Can be political and who you know more than what you know. On par with most 2020 companies.
Safe job, good benefits
Political management
Arbeitskultur
Empresa norteamericana que cumple con las normas,tienen ambulancia y cultura laboral
Cumplen con normas
Ninguno
Arbeitskultur
Enjoyed my years there and had supportive managers. The culture is amazing and the work was rewarding. I always felt like I was part of a team working towards a postive goal.
Arbeitskultur
They constantly put temps into production with little training. Once they were experienced, there was usually a lay off so that experience was lost. Making improvements was an act in futility. I hear it's gotten much worse in 2020, with many rounds of layoffs.
Vorteile
You can move within Eaton locations
Worcester location is reducing
Arbeitskultur
I love my co-workers. We are all in this together and we are a team. My supervisor is amazing. My Mangers are even great. They will take care of you if you do your job. Our CEO keep moving our raise dates around trying to “help the company”. If you have a degree in anything you will do great here. If you don’t they will pay for you to go. I’m a 3rd generation employee here at Eaton. It’s best sucky job you’ll ever have.
Great people
Nachteile
Raises are terrible and spotty
Arbeitskultur
As a engineering tech, the job is great. The managers/supervisors are helpful and understanding. Most of the jobs only require a 2 year degree and you are paid as such even if you have a Bachelors degree. It’s a great place to start as an entry level. The electrical sector is a booming industry so there is always plenty of work. Sometimes internal advancement can be difficult to come by.
Benefits, job security
Internal advancement
2,0
Arbeitskultur
You will work your life away. Feels like a prison. Mandated overtime everyday. Mandated every single Saturday. One day off a week. Not allowed days off.
Pay