Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für Eaton

Jobtitel
Standort
Alle 4 339 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Decisions don't make much sense from management but if you stay quiet and do your job and punch your hour clock, you will get your paycheck one way or the other.
Arbeitskultur
Eaton has gone down hill over the years. Less focus on projects and less actual work being done. Too many bosses, HR is cold- only has phone number for questions
Arbeitskultur
Great environment, enjoyable work, and great colleagues. This was an early career position with very patient mentors and excellent learning opportunities.
Arbeitskultur
Good company. If you are good professional, this company is not for you.Some of the managers pursue only career and money. They are scared for their positions and fire the people more qualified than them. The workers are disciplined and obedient. The hardest part of the job is communication with low qualified supervisors who have power, and must appreciate your work that they do not understand. For 5 years work - $ 0.50 Rise. Total !The company has good products with high requirements, which is very interesting and sometimes a great challenge for anyone who likes their job. But unfortunately, such specialists are not encouraged.
clean
bad management, low wages
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I worked for Eaton for 3 years and had mostly good experiences. Their offices and plants are not in great locations. I learned a lot and there is definitely opportunity for growth.
Flexible work hours
Poor locations
Arbeitskultur
Pay and benefits were good. Friendly and supporting staff. All Holidays giving and paid. Room for growth within the company. Big on safety for employees.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work, contractors are not hired so don’t be fooled. Management is great and very supportive but lead you to believe you have a chance of getting hired.. you do not
Great culture, good pay
Contractors are just thrown away after 18 months
Arbeitskultur
There are a lot of groups you can join and they are big on diversity and inclusion. They offer remote work, but if in the office they do have wonderful amenities, such as games, cafeteria, coffee machine, water dispensers, and vending machines in every wing.
Vorteile
has cafeteria, nice office space, able to work remote
Nachteile
hard to move to other areas to move up
Arbeitskultur
The school of all industrial engineer. After EATON, you can see you can do anything. The continues improvement culture change the to see the global scenaries to choose the best descition.
Vorteile
Good thing to learn. Develop strong job and personal skills.
Nachteile
It so dificult separate your normal work and the extra mile.
Arbeitskultur
I love working at. EatonWe had slowdown on our and people were layoff. We were offered a package or trained people in assembly to take or job.I worked in manufacturing.I don't think we were fairly treated to train someone else to take ur job who wasn't qualified. Just to be laid off
Arbeitskultur
Fue rapida y contructiva para mis experiencias a guardar
Arbeitskultur
Not a good place to work . Each for himself there, things take forever to happen, training for new starter is NONE. No job satisfaction and simply not worth it. Outdated MRP system, Complete chaos, job was not what I was sold during the interview . No training and less support from the team who are equally stressed ! High staff /colleague turn over . Had a laptop because someone left yet still could not access anything . I was told it was being set up and till the day I left nothing happened . This is not how a global company should operate . Very bad experience.
Finish early on fridays
Zero training . Yet you are expected to do everything
Arbeitskultur
They care more about numbers then they do there employees. Your just a number. Supervisors love to sit in there A/C offices and then come out and tell about why the line is not moving fast enough or not getting out enough product when it's 120+ in the plant and parts are deformed to the point your fighting Evey case.
Vorteile
Decent pay, easy job, almost mindless work
The people, lots of Karen's. Full of drama
Arbeitskultur
Empresa muito boa para trabalhar . Ótimo pacote de benefícios .
Arbeitskultur
This place is seriously out dated. The union and management compete to so who can screw you over the most. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy
10 days off at Christmas
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed working for the company. We worked alot of hour with a great pay. Great benefits. Great people and great environment to work. All family members are welcome.
Vorteile
Great benefit and pay and they respect family.
Nachteile
Personally I enjoyed the overtime.
Arbeitskultur
Hardworking, good workplace that allows you to gain tons of experience on the company products. Good people there too that makes the time and work flow go by quick.
Vorteile
Good people, health and dental
Nachteile
Low pay, little room for advancement
Arbeitskultur
Manager very harsh and nasty, no patience and has her favourites. I hope sincerely never to encounter the woman again. I have never felt so unsure and degraded by anyone ever.
Manageress
Arbeitskultur
Company either lands large jobs with a never ending ship date, just continuously pumping out the products. Or, a smaller quantity job, that requires much time and dedication to detail. Can be challenging when both coincide
Nice People
No benefits
Arbeitskultur
Buna dar s tresanta cu multe ore suplimentare si lucru nu tot timpul coordonat corect
Arbeitskultur
I have learned a lot from the duration of working at Eaton. Meet new people from a variety of different cultures and experience alot of very different experiences with the people there.
Great Hours
Nachteile
Can be very petty at times
  1. Bewertungen