Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Standort
52 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 339 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Started off on paintline but have moved up quickly to new position. Management has always recognized achievements and responded with great feedback.
Good people and training
Nachteile
Alot of push harder with inadequate equipment
Arbeitskultur
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Eaton are terrible. Not good pay for the work you do. Over worked and under paid. Don’t pay you your full amount of hours you work.
Arbeitskultur
I love my co-workers. We are all in this together and we are a team. My supervisor is amazing. My Mangers are even great. They will take care of you if you do your job. Our CEO keep moving our raise dates around trying to “help the company”. If you have a degree in anything you will do great here. If you don’t they will pay for you to go. I’m a 3rd generation employee here at Eaton. It’s best sucky job you’ll ever have.
Great people
Nachteile
Raises are terrible and spotty
Arbeitskultur
As a engineering tech, the job is great. The managers/supervisors are helpful and understanding. Most of the jobs only require a 2 year degree and you are paid as such even if you have a Bachelors degree. It’s a great place to start as an entry level. The electrical sector is a booming industry so there is always plenty of work. Sometimes internal advancement can be difficult to come by.
Benefits, job security
Internal advancement
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
This company does not give the raises earned. They buddy buddy up with people that lie and make false accusations. They tell you a schedule then demand "MANDATORY OVER TIME". Stay away from this company!
Vorteile
They give $2 more an hour for second shift.
Arbeitskultur
The job was great and the coworkers even better the atmosphere was one of a safety culture and being made sure to meet daily quotas and monthly deadlines.
Safe atmosphere
Nachteile
Very demanding, not much family time to work time ratio
Arbeitskultur
Many many employees take advantages, slack at working, early to break and late coming back from break. Many come in late to work and many lay out A LOT! And nothing said. Some do as little as they can and cheat the overtime. Management does nothing.
Vorteile
My job is fast and steady
Management has no control
Arbeitskultur
Very large and diverse company with a well established history. As such, it is very revenue driven, and sometimes slow to react to market demands. There is good upward mobility. Your individual experience will can vary greatly depending on location and product line.
Arbeitskultur
Absolutely great company to work for. If you want it Eaton will provide it. Education benefit. Great insurance. Supervisors and management will help you in any situation.
Arbeitskultur
Overall long term good place to work was a long travel for me but there are many others that travel long distances. Benefits include 401k company match insurance is typical to others. Would tell others and overall good place to work long term.
Arbeitskultur
Eaton would have been a great place to work if I hadn’t had such poor managers, an extremely heavy workload, and antiquated and poor software programs. Everything I had to work on had to be fixed or corrected constantly. Nothing was consistent or standard. There were so many exceptions that it drove me nuts. My coworkers were awesome but most were dissatisfied.
Arbeitskultur
They have a new program in place that will help you with on the side training for the job you will be doing. The teachers for the training are awesome and willing to work with any learning barriers you might have
Arbeitskultur
I would love to work for this company again. While being employed with this establishment i encountered with a lot of great staff, Although when i was employed with this company i was in a bad place in my life but things are great now.
Arbeitskultur
The typical work day starts with an assignment meeting. We then break into work teams to perform our tasks. This lasts pretty much for the entire day.
Arbeitskultur
Ive worked at eaton for 2 years now, STILL no raise, I've trained everyone new employee coming through & went to a master trainer class for EATON & no compensation. poor management & no chance of adv.
Break every 2 hours for 12hr shift
EVERYTHING
Arbeitskultur
Depending on your position, you can be in a fast pace work environment. However, the company overall encourages continuous growth in its employees. Management is well trained in helping with this development. Great opportunities for advancement. Wonderful work environment.
Arbeitskultur
Paintline on 2nd shift is a joke the supervisor didnt know what he was doing let one employee do whatevr he wantd.even threatened ppl and nothin done to the employee even called corporate and never got a call back the supervisor isnt a supervisor thats for sure other departments has good people but the paintlines jacked. Seen alot of people leave the paintline due to laziness and drama.
Pays the bills
Drama and laziness
Arbeitskultur
The pay is decent. But if you work your hardest for them they will only use you. And the will punish you for things that other people do and get away with. My manager rides me harder than anyone on the line and that is because I can build a complete job from start to finish.
Nachteile
Short breaks, no sick days, unfair treatment
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced growing environment. Excellent learning arena to explore the multi facade organizational options to understanding how a global organization functions.
Arbeitskultur
it was great, they explained everything to you during the tour, the job duties itself were pretty self explainatory. they show you how to read blueprints and assemble properly. i liked this job but to strict on certain policies
Arbeitskultur
Worked at Eaton for 5 years, great team environment! If you needed help, usually co-worker would jump in to help most cases not even being asked. Management great and focused. Policies spelled out and understood from day 1. Work was demanding but rewarding in the end.
mgmt, co-workers, benefits