Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Standort
18 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 339 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Much overtime, not very hard work though. Not recognized for good work. You could be the hardest worker or just work hard enough to not get fired. Doesn’t matter. With that being said, pay is decent for the area
Pay is decent.
Benefits aren’t very good
Arbeitskultur
I worked my behind off and was doing extremely well except there were people that didn't like my success or felt threatened so they lied to get rid of me in my 90 day probation. it is an extremely segregated workplace. reminded me off high school everyone sitting at the same lunch tables and heaven forbid you take someone's assigned seat. I'm on to bigger and better things Eaton is a joke.
Arbeitskultur
I have learned a lot working at Eaton. Management staff is very supportive in making sure you learn every part of the business. They are also understanding to life outside of work.
Arbeitskultur
My first week there I got more people that helped me do everything and showed me how to do them were as with the last company it was basically every person for themselves
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Very good experience, I enjoyed working with the marketing team and would gladly except another opportunity to work there, and would highly recommend them to others.
Arbeitskultur
Didn’t like the management team . The company doesn’t value hard workers. I got hurt at work they wouldn’t take to me to the hospital. They are not fair.
Arbeitskultur
The management staff has a lack of confidence in their employees. They don't know how to manage overtime. If you work on the off shifts you are no good. You can't do anything right and you have no managerial support. The facility can't go more than 100 days without an accident. They don't clean anything. The machines and floors are covered in oil and just an overall unsafe place to work.
Arbeitskultur
its starts out great and it is all down hill from there the company wants to act like they care and listen but it is the same BULL over and over and over. limited training on their end and then blame you for everything supervisor and coworkers act real buddy buddy with you then with smack you down quickly mandatory overtime for Saturday and Sunday some times anywhere from 8 to 12 hr days
Arbeitskultur
I liked the job and the pay, plus it is union. Easy work for the most part for what they pay you. I would have stayed if the union could have won my appeal.
Vorteile
pay, benefits, union, vacation time
need new HR
Arbeitskultur
It was ok pay, but definitely need to challenge the status quote. People are also changing into different position and leave, so you can say it opens up more advancement.
Arbeitskultur
This company manufactures many different product lines that supports the commercial and industrial industry. The company has a diverse technical and geographical dispersed team.
Arbeitskultur
never work there horrible co.work you to death with 80 hour weeks horrible union doesnt stand behind you. management is useless always looking to fire you.
Arbeitskultur
All the managers care about is getting a bonus and forcing us in for unnessecary overtime and working us 6 days a week all year round. We can't even enjoy our breaks without worrying if we'll get wrote up for not being in the plant before the 2ND bell goes off. This place is going down the drain because of the plant manager and complacent supervisors/HR reps.
Vorteile
Good pay, union, paid holidays
Nachteile
Overtime, short breaks, not enough call off time
Arbeitskultur
Very politically driven environment that rules management decisions, actions and styles. Little to no training. There is little communication in such a large corporation is of the utmost importance. Compliance issues for sure. Teamwork is expected, without team building efforts made by management - either get in a "click" or be left out. Eaton utilizes tons of contractors who are not treated as part of the team, but expect them to act as full team members. Salary is good, but in my opinion, not enough to stay with all of the above in mind.
money
everything else
Arbeitskultur
a Company that has refused to invest in its capital assets and its people. The refusal to back fill positions has created a overworked, stressed workforce with no forward movement. Zero training, zero support or advice available.
flexible hpours
Support, resources, training, organization
Arbeitskultur
I arrive for my shift and review shop orders. I collect parts and proceed to do the welds required. I change weld machine depending on the required weld that is needed.
Arbeitskultur
This facility will do it's best to take your soul. You are nothing more than another body thats expendable to get to the "goal" numbers at the end of the month. Excessive overtime and poorly scheduled work is a daily occurance. If you happen to fall into the "good ol' boy" system, you might do ok, otherwise you will remain a nobody. Your opinion does not count or matter, and if you speak up you will be alienated by the so called upper management.
Vorteile
Great benefits, better than average pay.
Nachteile
No concern for your personal wellbeing. No work life balance. Micromanagement by inexperienced, self-proclaimed "leaders".
Arbeitskultur
B-Line is a good compnay with competative wages. The members of the maintenace team are knowledgable. A typical day starts with making sure machines are running and responding to break downs, completing projects, and perfroming periodic maintenance on equipment.
Vorteile
Planty of work and over time
Not many weekends off.