Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Standort
65 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 339 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
They care more about numbers then they do there employees. Your just a number. Supervisors love to sit in there A/C offices and then come out and tell about why the line is not moving fast enough or not getting out enough product when it's 120+ in the plant and parts are deformed to the point your fighting Evey case.
Vorteile
Decent pay, easy job, almost mindless work
The people, lots of Karen's. Full of drama
Arbeitskultur
You will work your life away. Feels like a prison. Mandated overtime everyday. Mandated every single Saturday. One day off a week. Not allowed days off.
Pay
Everything besides pay
Arbeitskultur
Working 10 hour days. 6 days a week. I was never sure who was in charge, the people aren’t friendly and get frustrated at new hires. Confusing place to work and nobody wants to help
Arbeitskultur
Work-life balanceLots is of overtime bosses like to use OT as a punishmentPay & benefitsThe pay is about the only thing good about the jobJob security and advancementJobs pretty secure promotions based on time in company not work ethic or experienceManagementThe plant I work at upper management have no common senseOverallThe pay is great gaureented pay raises but union doesn't fight voted a horrible contract in 2018 management likes to use OT as a punishment the HR department has a higher turn over rate than the plant does
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
You get to learn a lot about what makes a load center work. All the parts that go into each one to help power a house or another infrastructure. The more you are willing to learn the better you be at the job.
Arbeitskultur
With a constant change in management and going in different directions with every change makes you wonder why the company isn't successfull. Don't work here.
Arbeitskultur
Work like a dog. Expect to work mandatory overtime 6 days a week every week .pays decent but have no time to spend it. Management is really pet peevey about every little thing. I had maternity leave and had no job when I tried to come back so if you get pregnant don't expect to have a job after you have the baby
Arbeitskultur
this factory is in a small town and is not accustom to having other ethnicity people there. They will say you are a N word basically to your face and pretty much downgrade you because of your color. This was from co-workers upper management everyone in between.
Arbeitskultur
Not a bad place to work pay and benefits are ok supervisors are nice and HR people are pretty helpfull. Does get boring at times have to balance work and home life when you work 6 days a week
Arbeitskultur
I really enjoyed working at Eaton most people where great to work with bit with 2 kids under the age of 2 and working 58 hrs a week with no days off for over 5 months really takes a toll on you
Arbeitskultur
A hellhole and very wrongly directed. They choose not to listen to their workers but rather to their egineers who dont have any experience. Very worried about drama worrying why somone called off work etc. Always claiming safety is their number one goal while pushing production with no reguards to safety.
Arbeitskultur
Overall a great company to work for. Understanding. Friendly. They have some great staff in the hr department that is will to work with you to help u succeed.
Arbeitskultur
The plant as a whole has gone downhill in the past couple years. We have had a few plant managers and all are very different. We have gone through slot of old employees and are now hiring temps from a agency.
Arbeitskultur
Heavy workload with little to no recognition. Management points fingers. Lack of concern for anyone or anything. Toxic work environment. No structure or training available. Sink or swim environment.
Arbeitskultur
Good job but hot in summer cold in winter and alot of madated overtime on weekends whether you want it or not great pay n benefits though and you get good at your job quick while normally only getting one day a week off of work
Arbeitskultur
The information above is accurate. I provide hard work along with efficiency and determination to work. I also try to enhance the experience of co-workers and hope to get the opportunity of employment.
Arbeitskultur
always hear they are short on parts but work over time every day and mandates Saturdays sometimes 8 hours on Saturday they have also mandated a few Sundays It is a union place but the union sucks will not fight for you and here you are just a number boss only know you by your clock number pay is good that is the ONLY thing good about company
Arbeitskultur
When you get hired on you do not get to choose the department you work in. They will put you wherever the need is. If you wish to move to another department you have to wait a whole year. HR will "say" you will start out on day shift but what they don't tell you before you get hired is they will immediately bump you to second or even third shift after 60 days and there will be nothing you can do about it. You will have to wait until your clock in number gains enough seniority over someone else's on a different shift in your department until you can move. Could take months or years depending on your department. Pay is very good! Start out back in 2018 was 14.25. It went up to 15.45 after I had been there a year because of the new contract they sign every 5 years. So every 5 years your pay will be affected depending on the voting outcome. Other things like time off will be affected as well. You cannot use doctors notes! This is very important because if you or your family has alot of health issues. You will run out of points and will be fired. They are VERY strict and do not care about your health issues or surgeries. You cannot get FMLA to help keep your job until you have been there a year. You only get 20 points a year to use and everyday you call off is 2 points. So you can only call off 10 days of your first year until year two when you get 10 days of vacation time to use instead of using points only. You will have to work ALOT of overtime whether you want it or not. They mandate you almost every weekend and extra hours during the week. If you do - mehr...
Arbeitskultur
It was such a bad place to work all around. The management wouldn’t tell you anything, no security at all, they don’t have fair pay scales for the amount of work certain jobs do compared to others. Lots of mandated overtime when they actually had parts. They couldn’t get us parts and blamed us for not working hard enough to catch up with demand. Terribly ran company all around. If you really need cash you might do it but look for something better the whole time until you find it, trust me you’ll need it.
Arbeitskultur
It was a decent job...although it was very hot in the summer...very boreing work tho...very repetitious...but it paid the bills...sometimes you could work overtime and sometimes it wasnt available...kindof depended on the time of year
Arbeitskultur
I was a basic intern helping update certain things. Almost everyone I talked too was willing to help me if I had a question and they were nice enough to let me leave early to take exams for classes I had over the summer. My manager was very helpful and trusted me with the task so I had very little supervision.