Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Standort
20 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 339 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
This if for LA office (near glendale). If you do a great job, keep ur head down and follow what management wants then this place is okay. Also, this place can be fun when you find the group of workers that makes the place worth spending your time in. There are many hard working people in the office and they deserve a ton of amazing credit for what they do. Some workers even give back to help other colleagues (just amazing! love those people). Those are the ppl that the office should always pay attention to. Then you have some people in management lacking great leadership. Sure, anyone can lead and be put in leadership positions due to their great work or education or who they know. They may have a leader title, but they can also lead the culture to the cr*pper with how they treat and talk to others. As shared by the majority of people, workers typically enjoy working for leaders that lead by great examples, not by putting ppl down, bullying by the way they talk/treat others or simply just not know how to manage ppl. Some mgrs get promoted into management because they are great individual achievers. Senior management believes when promoting a person, someone who is a great worker, can be a great manager. Most cases they are right (about 80% of the time). But for the other 20% of the time, senior management, like anyone else, can make errors/mistakes in judgement call. Example: leadership FAILING to provide adequate training for new supervisors or FAILING to recognize that a spvr isn't in the right position and should go back to an individual contributor role. Sr mgmt has the - mehr...
Arbeitskultur
Enjoyed my years there and had supportive managers. The culture is amazing and the work was rewarding. I always felt like I was part of a team working towards a postive goal.
Arbeitskultur
its a great place to work. I feel I do more then enough to be in a better position at this company but the lack of being able to advance is known in the plant. hard to advance and hard to get better pay.
Arbeitskultur
It was a fun place to work at learned a lot I was able to grow as aan inspector and as a person awesome environment and the co-workers were super nice
great company
Nachteile
bad managing people should be able to move up without requiring a collage degree
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Equal opportunity employer. Well positioned to meet or exceed sales forecast. The company tries hard to be inclusive & diverse, Management promotes an open door policy.
Arbeitskultur
I would never work here again, people are back stabbers and two-faced. Management can't be trusted, no promotions unless you are a "brown noser", and unfair pay for the job you do.
Not enough to consider
Nachteile
Poor management, very "pet" friendly(favouritism) (and is very obvious), healthcare is too expensive
Arbeitskultur
i worked at eaton for 18 years i worked in assembly i solderd pc boards and mechanical assembly ,transferd to overhaul and repair my overall experiance at this job was good
Arbeitskultur
the work was fine and alot of overtime . But the pay is horrible. The work was easy and its great experience time goes by fast.i recommend it for experience.
Vorteile
Overtime and alot of work.
Nachteile
Pay is horrible and really bad management
Arbeitskultur
Fast Pace, Excellent with co-worker and communication. Get alone with co-worker and acknowlege. I try do the jobs as best I can. I really enjob working there. I have learn about the job and scanned. My typical day at work is get my data entry paper to start working there.
Hour for Lunch and Parking
Nachteile
Very Short Lunch and Open warehouse.
Arbeitskultur
Very poor compensation. Work load does not match pay. The company has poor management. Employees are not treated fairly when it come to compensation. You are give tons of work to do and minimum pay.
Arbeitskultur
great place to work i learned a lot they listen to us they treat everyone well great work ethic beautiful campus hard workers great camaraderie learned of logistics
Arbeitskultur
Company could be more employee friendly, an lot of family working under family without it being a problem. could give you a raise for as much work as you are putting out.
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed the corporate structure but the aerospace site that I worked for was poorly run which resulted in a strenuous work environment that was non-productive.
Arbeitskultur
Eaton is a nice place to work. The companies Leadership really keeps the employees updated with current and up coming news in regards to the companies growth and safety issues. Safety is one of Eaton's biggest factors.
Vorteile
Holiday activities for the family.
Nachteile
Health insurance is moving to a HSA
Arbeitskultur
Eaton Aerospace is a good Company to work for. It has great training programs and good co-workers, tries to promote within if you work and want to get promoted.
Good benefits
Arbeitskultur
Good benefits and room for professional growth. Great people, great values and very ethical; Flexible working environment and friendly colleagues
Arbeitskultur
I grew up at Eaton,was a great place to work,everyone was very friendly and the pay was good,I learned how to manage people while working there.
Great people
no cons
Arbeitskultur
Very hard to advance. starting pay is that well either, however the atmosphere is great!
Arbeitskultur
Eaton is a great place to start out, but lacks the necessary key items that would attract one who is starting off in their career to stay long term.
Arbeitskultur
Eaton in Los Angeles has an historic Aerospace history for R&D as well as Manufacturing. All inclusive campus has the ability to serve all the needs of it's customers.
people, culture, location