Bewertungen für Eaton in Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA20 Bewertungen
20 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 4 339 Bewertungen ansehen
Top-Bewertung auf Indeed
Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
This if for LA office (near glendale). If you do a great job, keep ur head down and follow what management wants then this place is okay. Also, this place can be fun when you find the group of workers that makes the place worth spending your time in. There are many hard working people in the office and they deserve a ton of amazing credit for what they do. Some workers even give back to help other colleagues (just amazing! love those people). Those are the ppl that the office should always pay attention to. Then you have some people in management lacking great leadership. Sure, anyone can lead and be put in leadership positions due to their great work or education or who they know. They may have a leader title, but they can also lead the culture to the cr*pper with how they treat and talk to others. As shared by the majority of people, workers typically enjoy working for leaders that lead by great examples, not by putting ppl down, bullying by the way they talk/treat others or simply just not know how to manage ppl. Some mgrs get promoted into management because they are great individual achievers. Senior management believes when promoting a person, someone who is a great worker, can be a great manager. Most cases they are right (about 80% of the time). But for the other 20% of the time, senior management, like anyone else, can make errors/mistakes in judgement call. Example: leadership FAILING to provide adequate training for new supervisors or FAILING to recognize that a spvr isn't in the right position and should go back to an individual contributor role. Sr mgmt has the - mehr...
It was a fun place to work at learned a lot I was able to grow as aan inspector and as a person awesome environment and the co-workers were super nice
bad managing people should be able to move up without requiring a collage degree
I would never work here again, people are back stabbers and two-faced. Management can't be trusted, no promotions unless you are a "brown noser", and unfair pay for the job you do.
Not enough to consider
Poor management, very "pet" friendly(favouritism) (and is very obvious), healthcare is too expensive
the work was fine and alot of overtime . But the pay is horrible. The work was easy and its great experience time goes by fast.i recommend it for experience.
Overtime and alot of work.
Pay is horrible and really bad management
Fast Pace, Excellent with co-worker and communication. Get alone with co-worker and acknowlege. I try do the jobs as best I can. I really enjob working there. I have learn about the job and scanned. My typical day at work is get my data entry paper to start working there.
Hour for Lunch and Parking
Very Short Lunch and Open warehouse.
Eaton is a nice place to work. The companies Leadership really keeps the employees updated with current and up coming news in regards to the companies growth and safety issues. Safety is one of Eaton's biggest factors.
Holiday activities for the family.
Health insurance is moving to a HSA
Eaton is a great place to start out, but lacks the necessary key items that would attract one who is starting off in their career to stay long term.
Weitere Bewertungen zu Eaton
Sie können Folgendes versuchen: