Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Standort
70 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 339 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
If you work on first shift it can be decent. Second shift usually gets left with the less desirable work. The management is aware of the situation and are unwilling/unable to fix it. The company will try to nickel and dime you as an employee at any chance possible. The overtime is unrelenting. The production rates are impossible to achieve while following their proper procedures. You can achieve their rates if you are willing and able to hog as much of the gravy work as possible. Even cutting corners on safety and personal well-being will not allow you to keep up if you don't take some gravy. The only way they keep people around is because they offer job security and decent pay if all overtime is worked.
Vorteile
Decent pay if you can negotiate. Job security.
Nachteile
Excessive manditory overtime. Impossible production rates. Low shop morale.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work. The power in led industry is booming. They plan on being around for good. This company growth is continuing annually. New expansions exciting stuff.
Wage and benefits
Physical go, go
Arbeitskultur
The work is pretty interesting, most people enjoy what they do. We have been working quite a bit of overtime, some people don't care for it but it means big pay checks.
Arbeitskultur
Management is not in the current world view of BLMVery toxic work place 2nd shift supervisor at Badger drive location very bias towards minorities. Was not a safe environment very disturbing people working there
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
The work was interesting but routine. I was a contract employee and had no interaction at all with the regular employees. The manager hardly ever talked to me.
Pay
Unwelcoming environment
Arbeitskultur
This company does everything to make it impossible to be successful. They only want YES men. If you think for yourself and it is different than their agenda you get kicked down. The truth and integrity is nowhere to be found there. The Quality Director as an example blatantly changed data and lied to the customers. Stay away!
Nachteile
Horrible working conditions (no heat in the plant in areas).
Arbeitskultur
Do no take a person's knowledge into consideration. My experience is not used in my position like it should be. Always criticized and not rewarded. Would not recommend
Arbeitskultur
Worked for a great manager and presented the facts, data and requirements to obtain the results specified by engineering for product success and savings. Both engineering and workforce sought high quality in product results. However, incorrect knowledge of material principles and equipment design, resulted in continuous failures.
Vorteile
Many great workes in engineering, production and maintenance.
Nachteile
Upper managment that lack technical understanding controls actions with negative results.
Arbeitskultur
Just apply for the position you eventually want to get because if you take an entry level job, it takes a year for you to move up in the same department
Arbeitskultur
Ok place to work. Very dirty and noisy. Very little training. Weekly work hours are about 50 plus. Management is some what friendly. Safety needs more improvement
Arbeitskultur
The company will have tons of mandatory overtime. A normal workweek is 48 hours a week and if you don't have another person on your machine, you can expect a 56-hour workweek. Management is very unorganized. It will take months to hire a new employee forcing you to work 56 hours a week until the new hire comes in and is fully trained. Maintenance is sparse. Machines are in constant disrepair and corporate doesn't want to budget enough to properly fix machines. Most things are given a band-aid and put back into production. After an amputation disabling me for the rest of my life, I decided to start looking for a better company to work for. Injuries and accidents happen frequently. Do your research about how many accidents happen yearly on OSHA to very this info.
Arbeitskultur
The fabrication shop is what some would call a "good ol' boys club". If management does not like you, they will make it very clear with favoritism. Upper management says they want employees opinions, then does not take advantage of the ideas and suggestions given.
Arbeitskultur
Quality isnt really a priority. They hound you for rate and keep track of all "rejects." Its a stressful environment. Pay is alright, benefits are nice, and I mean really nice. Management is pretty bad, wish they had better leaders that didnt have to answer to higher ups who only want profits.
Arbeitskultur
I worked for this company driving & delivering mail to 4 different plants while the person originally there, was on a vacation. It was something that I have not done as far as driving a truck to deliver. I enjoyed this job.
Arbeitskultur
A lot of pushed overtime, 10 hour days/5 days a week plus mandatory weekends. 2nd shift you’d have no life outside work. The compensation for the job is not there considering the competitor pays $5 more starting.
Arbeitskultur
I was a temp contract employee. I'm not qualified to talk about what it's like to work there as a regular employee. My contract ended and I left. They did not renew.
Arbeitskultur
The only positive thing I can say is that the pay is pretty good there, other then that wouldn't recommend it. Work wasn't consistent one week you struggle to get 40 hrs the next your on 10 hr days and mandatory sat. In most places the more you know the better it is for you and the company, there the more you know the better it is for the company. I had friends who left the department we worked in went to a different job that wasn't welding and went down in pay, then came back to the fab side doing a job running some machines and a little bit of basic welding, but because he came from the tank welding department they would have him fill in welding tanks when the company fell behind but they never moved his pay back or gave him some more money for doing it, they just told him because his pay was in the bracket of a tank welder that there was no reason to pay him more. I don't know but if you take a lower paying job do you think you should still have to do all the same work as you did for more money just not every day but no one else has to in that department. I don't think that's right but that's me. The only other thing I didn't like is how much management would lie to the employees.
Arbeitskultur
Good Prospects for advancement, Lot of Movement Opportunities, Fast paced Environment, Diverse Environment, Diverse opportunities, Good Management, Good People
Fast Paced
Nachteile
Benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
Arbeitskultur
Very. Disrespectful environment supervisors are very racist and prideful of the disrespect to other people management should be overhauled through out waukesha
Arbeitskultur
The company leadership live and breathe the mission and vision. They cite core attributes including passion, learning, ethical and efficiency. They encourage diversity of thought and challenging the status quo. They foster development, reimburse tuition and have their own Eaton University training. I have worked at many companies and have never seen leaders walk the talk as I do here. It’s so refreshing and invigorating.
Vorteile
Day one health coverage at great rates
Can’t think of any
Arbeitskultur
I was hired through a staffing agency and was not able to get hired on because of the hours. Through word of mouth the benefits are really good. This is one of the best places I have worked for!! Super friendly laid back and one of the greatest Managers to have from HR ,Safety department, Managers , Leaders to co-workers. The staff is very helpful and will stick by you till your comfortable enough to do your job on your own with lots of patience. Lots of grown ups no haters everyone wants you to succeed and you will advance in this place quick. Everyone is on the same page and tjey do have a good thing going.. They have a couple other locations as well. The pay is great with lots of over time. Unfortunately if your a single mother with little children the hours are hard to do split shift, second ,or third so i was there for six months and had to relocate.
Vorteile
Free lunch, great pay, great benefits, comfortable atmosphere, lots room for advancement
Hours