Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Standort
21 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 339 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
They constantly put temps into production with little training. Once they were experienced, there was usually a lay off so that experience was lost. Making improvements was an act in futility. I hear it's gotten much worse in 2020, with many rounds of layoffs.
Vorteile
You can move within Eaton locations
Worcester location is reducing
Arbeitskultur
Work starts very early in the morning and the yearly raise i paycheck is very low. To much noise in the working area, must have earplug and safety glasses. Co-workers are not friendly, most of the time they want find someone that does not work to spy at the HR
Arbeitskultur
Eaton is a company too large to see problems within its own systems. Weak middle management. Management does not properly train or oversee manufacturing processes resulting in tremendous mistakes in product being shipped to the customers. When mistakes are made Eaton does not react in a timely manner to correct issues for the customer. Too much time spent blaming instead of fixing the issues. Basically a good company that tends to grow too fast. Middle management heavy. Too many not really responsible for anything.
good benifits
poor management
Arbeitskultur
CSR's worked closely with all departments we were given the autonomy to work with production, purchasing and the shipping department to ensure on time delivery
Great management team
Nachteile
sometimes difficult to get updates
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
This company is poorly managed with an old stale work environment and culture. New ideas and change are not easily accepted. Management has favorite employees and does not treat everyone equally and fairly. The company culture focuses too heavily on cost reductions putting quality at risk. The company has an ethics policy, but does not follow or live by their policy very well. I would not recommend anyone to seek employment here.
Arbeitskultur
I love my work in this company is very good benefits, nice people they very friendly my line we work the best to do for can get a lot good experience and goals inside at this company is the best experience thanks Eaton for let me work here
Seguro medico privado
Arbeitskultur
The 401k was suspended for 8 months in 2016. Now the 401k match is reinstated but, its only half of what it used to be. Healthcare insurance is weak and expensive Management has a revolving door, people who are laid off, retired, or fired are not replaced. Raises are postponed 6 months. Overall the business is slow.
Casual Attire everyday
Healthcare, benefits, stressful.
Arbeitskultur
No appreciation for hard working employees. Very intensive work. Enter early and usually unpredictable environment. Sometimes there was overtime and that was honestly the only good part about Eaton.
Real intensive labor
Arbeitskultur
I don't have any bad felling about the company was very nice work in the place the co-worker was very friendly and the supervisor very good person ...
Good place to Work
Arbeitskultur
Great benefits. Amazing people to work with. Good pay. Teach employees finely. Safe place to work. Learned a lot throughout the years. Holiday party. Education assistance.
Safe
Short break
Arbeitskultur
A typical day at work is starting at 5:30 am, having a meeting and starting work. I was working making hinges at my station or cutting brushes and brush holders. I put the brushes and holders together and put them in the tops and side panels for computer cabinets. I had a break every two hours and a half hour lunch break. I helped people do their work at different stations if my work was finished. They have a food truck that comes twice a day and you can buy things in the lunch room or bring your own lunch. I learned how to use different machines such as a saw, power screw driver and cutting machines. Management was good. We had a tip on safety every day. Work place culture was everybody working as a team in different stations. The hardest part of the job was sometimes carrying heavy things. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things and working as a team.
Vorteile
They had free snacks once a week if no one was in an accident for that week.
Nachteile
I was laid off when the work was slow.
Arbeitskultur
A good place to work. lean culture.Good company with good benefits. Company offers many different career disciplines. Many sites across the United States, offering a diverse set of opportunities.
Arbeitskultur
Eaton is a Global Company with many products and locations. They purchased the Company I had been working at for many years. As an Engineering Technician, I enjoyed programing the machines, building prototypes and troubleshooting the machines. My job was varied in tasks daily and I was constantly learning and challenging myself. The hardest part of the job was juggling the wants and needs of several departments and managers.
Arbeitskultur
was not the best place to work but was sufficiently local to my home and it wasn't hard to get up and go into work everyday. friendly work place overall i did not hate it
Arbeitskultur
Each day had new challenges with machinery, training employees and temps, aligning and setting priorities to meet customer and production goals. I leaned that the people I worked with are the greatest asset to me and the company. The management could not consistently supply qualified help, which made long hours and made cross training a must . The hardest part of the job was keeping up with constant changes in policies, which included added duties and new safety rules and regulations. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a team that would step up to the plate and meet our on time delivery goals and our end of the month bottom line goals. This team was and is the most productive team in the shop.
Vorteile
End of the month lunches if goals were met.
Nachteile
Health insurance had high copays and deductables
Arbeitskultur
Management is very respectful. Safe place to work. Competitive pay. Learned A lot though out the years. Training opportunities. progressing in experience through special trainings
Benefits, Respectful atmosphere
no cons
Arbeitskultur
Good leadership and management style. Has good safety policies to protect its employees. They treat their employees as their valuable assets. Has good employment benefits
Vorteile
Safety is guaranteed, good employment benefits
Unaccommodating work schedule
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed working here. The people were nice and easy to get along with. If I didn't move out of the state I would still be here.
Arbeitskultur
Supported Director of Marketing and managed product development for 4 technical office furniture product lines including market research, competitive analysis, collateral development, new product development and sales training.
Arbeitskultur
preform duties within your skill set worked directly with supervisors changing a manufacturing environment is very difficult preforming daily tasks and seeing improvements is rewarding
Arbeitskultur
Constant learning environment with a never ending work load. This company runs lean
Vorteile
benefits, management, and large company
Nachteile
illusions of growth, lazy/incompetant coworkers, no formal training