Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Standort
20 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 339 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
The job was good but I was at a small location and there weren't any advancement opportunities where I worked without relocating to another facility.
Arbeitskultur
Enjoyed my years there and had supportive managers. The culture is amazing and the work was rewarding. I always felt like I was part of a team working towards a postive goal.
Arbeitskultur
Make sure you get everything in writing before joining Eaton. They will tell you one thing, then once you are onboard, everything changes. Management are bullies, there is little room for growth, and there is NO loyalty whatsoever. I was promised a certain length of contract, quit another job to join, then they reneged on what they told me -- and made no apologizes. It is a culture of the good-ole boys and one that should be avoided.
You have employment
Nachteile
Backbiting, lies, bully work culture
Arbeitskultur
If you are out of the Development program you can do no wrong. They can treat you as awful as you can imagine and nothing will happen to them. However you will become the focus as they will then ask or look into what you did to irritate that DP employee and even if you know you are correct you are now a problem employee. All it takes is1 person from that program to do that and all eyes are on you waiting for a opportunity to get rid of you.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I learned a lot about merging accounts in oracle, Prepared orders for Buyers, Assisted finance and prepared mail for distribution. Closed out work orders. The culture was great. The job was not difficul because you were well trained and not micromanaged.
Arbeitskultur
Working as a temp it would have been nice to know that they only allowed you one year to get hired on. There were no full time positions available and as I was working with 2 departments neither one could hire me on and when my year was up I was dismissed while they brought in another temp to take my place.
Nachteile
Only can work 1 year if you are a temp.
Arbeitskultur
Co-workers willing to help the new employee learn the skills required for the position. Management is easy to approach to discuss any issues and listen to ideas to improve the work place.
Vorteile
Out going team to work with
n/a
Arbeitskultur
Manager for office supplies for three departments. Utilized internet and e-mail as an effective communications tools. answered phones in a courteous manner. Developed the procedure manual for this position. The hardest was the printing of the jobs that had to be made in the manufacturing. You had to make up to 3 copies and keep them in order
Arbeitskultur
How can someone be trained or know in one month in a position? Training was very limited and not offered any assistance by the lateral position of PM Assistant to understand or perform a job.
Arbeitskultur
Working with Eaton Corp was an awesome experience however I would have welcomed being hired as an Eaton employee. I worked as a contractor and once you have complete working for 18months, if not hired within the organization you are dismissed. I feel that there should be hiring standards, if a contractor has completed the required time allotted by state to place contractors within the organization.
Vorteile
Wonderful company to work within. Has benefits, security and just an all around great work environment.
Nachteile
Need to work on hiring contractor that have worked for the company's time alloted.
Arbeitskultur
I hired in as along term temp/ Administrative Assistant to the Director and staff, in the Hybrid (part of the Automotive Division) Engineering Department. Everyone was wonderful to work with. The Hybrid Division was not financially successful for Eaton so they merged Hybrid with their existing Automotive Division, relocated the Engineers into the Automotive Division at various locations around the US and ended my contract.
Vorteile
Good company very employee and community minded good pay and benefits
was a temp position.
Arbeitskultur
Your experience will vary from team to team, this is a very diverse company. For my team I had excellent coworkers, competitive compensation and the opportunity to have my ideas heard.
Arbeitskultur
Good company to work for. Fair and honest management. Fun environment and family atmosphere. This specific plant used for training purposes for management.
Family Atmosphere
Young Management
Arbeitskultur
The people were great to work with, I learned a lot about oracle while I was there. Unfortunately my assignment was strictly limited to 18 months.
Arbeitskultur
Experienced, global-thinking company set the platform for excellence by providing well-thought out training, tools and resources. Excellent opportunities.
Vorteile
I enjoyed the hard work and found it exciting to be a part of innovative thinking.
Arbeitskultur
The workplace is actually good and we learn new things every day
Arbeitskultur
Although I was not employed by Eaton per se, I served there as a temp for over a year. The folks were nice and it was a pleasant place to work.
Vorteile
Lots of employee activities.
Arbeitskultur
Typical day - lots of phone calls/sheduled meetings. My co-workers were very hardworking/fun loving team. I enjoyed my job very much - there was nothing difficult about it. I also enjoyed the flexibile hours
Long lunch hours
Administrative Assistant for 18 engineers
Arbeitskultur
Helping my supervisor was what I did and loved doing it in a timely manner.
wonderful boss
job was short term
Arbeitskultur
I survived the "great flood of 2011" but not the layoff. Most employees had been there a long time and were very protective of their jobs and did not like newcomers.
independent work