Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Standort
201 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 339 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
I love my co-workers. We are all in this together and we are a team. My supervisor is amazing. My Mangers are even great. They will take care of you if you do your job. Our CEO keep moving our raise dates around trying to “help the company”. If you have a degree in anything you will do great here. If you don’t they will pay for you to go. I’m a 3rd generation employee here at Eaton. It’s best sucky job you’ll ever have.
Great people
Nachteile
Raises are terrible and spotty
Arbeitskultur
Nice company to work for. Some of the managers could use improvement but overall like the people and the job. Easy money and easy work. Pay was good and it was always a job or promotion opening. Work starts early on Friday so you can have a full weekend. Benefits were good. Had an injury there and they paid for everything.
Vorteile
Friday start early so you can enjoy your full weekend.
Break times
Arbeitskultur
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Eaton are terrible. Not good pay for the work you do. Over worked and under paid. Don’t pay you your full amount of hours you work.
Arbeitskultur
You will work your life away. Feels like a prison. Mandated overtime everyday. Mandated every single Saturday. One day off a week. Not allowed days off.
Pay
Everything besides pay
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Working 10 hour days. 6 days a week. I was never sure who was in charge, the people aren’t friendly and get frustrated at new hires. Confusing place to work and nobody wants to help
Arbeitskultur
This company does not give the raises earned. They buddy buddy up with people that lie and make false accusations. They tell you a schedule then demand "MANDATORY OVER TIME". Stay away from this company!
Vorteile
They give $2 more an hour for second shift.
Arbeitskultur
The work is pretty interesting, most people enjoy what they do. We have been working quite a bit of overtime, some people don't care for it but it means big pay checks.
Arbeitskultur
The job was great and the coworkers even better the atmosphere was one of a safety culture and being made sure to meet daily quotas and monthly deadlines.
Safe atmosphere
Nachteile
Very demanding, not much family time to work time ratio
Arbeitskultur
This place is seriously out dated. The union and management compete to so who can screw you over the most. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy
10 days off at Christmas
Arbeitskultur
Hardworking, good workplace that allows you to gain tons of experience on the company products. Good people there too that makes the time and work flow go by quick.
Vorteile
Good people, health and dental
Nachteile
Low pay, little room for advancement
Arbeitskultur
I have learned a lot from the duration of working at Eaton. Meet new people from a variety of different cultures and experience alot of very different experiences with the people there.
Great Hours
Nachteile
Can be very petty at times
Arbeitskultur
You get to learn a lot about what makes a load center work. All the parts that go into each one to help power a house or another infrastructure. The more you are willing to learn the better you be at the job.
Arbeitskultur
people be aware of the fake and terrible management all the way to HR. Its every man for himself at that company. Specially working on the SPD Line there's no talking you better not talk knowing that they don't like you from the start. So if your a good worker and have good work ethic don't go there your gonna waste your time cause they don't mind wasting your time. There not looking for people who can work there looking people who they can control
Arbeitskultur
Good company to work for decent hours an benefits if your hired on I was a temp but let go in October due to slow work but while I was there I enjoyed the work
Good jours
Get backed up on orders
Arbeitskultur
I worked through employment firm, Eaton is amazing place to work any age groups. The manager, evening supervisor, and weekend supervisor are wonderful.
Diversity
Arbeitskultur
You better come up to speed right away or your fired! I was training in MCC to wire up high voltage switch boxes and they wanted precision work from the first day! My work looked a little more like 'spaghetti' than a professional wiring job. No time to re-work the job, they just fire you!
Arbeitskultur
The job is nothing I would encourage others to go to. The management is very poor. The pay could be better than it is. They should be more lingering with life crisis.
Arbeitskultur
Good company when there’s work ! Friendly good hours and pay . Just not certain about job as on agency and didn’t keep workers updated on positions . Worrying
Arbeitskultur
Employees are underpaid and not appreciated. Your work goes unnoticed. You’re treated as if you’re in prison and the supervisor walks around as if he’s the warden.
Arbeitskultur
Work like a dog. Expect to work mandatory overtime 6 days a week every week .pays decent but have no time to spend it. Management is really pet peevey about every little thing. I had maternity leave and had no job when I tried to come back so if you get pregnant don't expect to have a job after you have the baby
Arbeitskultur
It has poor management with untrusted HR who wasn’t fitting the position. No supporting for new employees beside very unfair challenges between them. Some supervisors are discriminating others with no shame faces. That company doesn’t have any kind of appreciation for hard workers who have quality experience long time and I was very lucky to work with some of them. they only focus on protections more than safety or organizing their (work system). It’s unhealthy environment to work.