Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Standort
126 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 339 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Eaton is non existent with mandatory overtime 6 days a weekPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Eaton are good.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Eaton, There is none.ManagementLower management are fine, upper management seems like they cant open their mouth without lying.OverallMy experience working at Eaton overall has been good and I'm interested to see what happens when danfoss takes over.
Arbeitskultur
I don't mind the job, but don't care for all of that moving where they need you thing. If they payed more I wouldn't care, but $14hr isn't worth it. Also there are little room for advancements. It's telling when they have high turnover rates, people come for a little while then leave. I've been there for over a year if you include the temp time. But looking to leave very soon.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Low pay, High turnover
Arbeitskultur
Much overtime, not very hard work though. Not recognized for good work. You could be the hardest worker or just work hard enough to not get fired. Doesn’t matter. With that being said, pay is decent for the area
Pay is decent.
Benefits aren’t very good
Arbeitskultur
management was having affair with coworker when i found out i got fired the work is easy. very laid back other than the supervisors who donteven know how to run the equipment.
break room was nice
Nachteile
supervisors were bias to different shift
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Know it all unproductive, poor management caused plant closure, failure, and many employees jobs. Losing money, employees, and failure is easier then losing one to two managers.
Good benefits, Great CEO
Nachteile
Good ethics talking point. Ethics was not implemented.
Arbeitskultur
Pay and benefits were good. Friendly and supporting staff. All Holidays giving and paid. Room for growth within the company. Big on safety for employees.
Arbeitskultur
Good tradition. Wonderful people and a good company to work for. World class products for multiple companies around the world. Very good business to work for
Arbeitskultur
communication between management and employees needs improvement. Overall this is a great place to grow as a person and as a leader. Great hours and pay too
Arbeitskultur
I worked at Eaton for 14 yrs.A decade later I went back as a temp in a different department.A female took a dislike to me and made of quite obvious I never said anything.She started false rumours about me so I went to the supervisor who knew what she was like.The next day I was sacked as she had made a false allegation to the manager.The company allowed her to bully me out of my job
Arbeitskultur
Since Eaton sold us out they froze our raises. The management will lie to you to save them. The apex system is a buddy system the ones that work gets the lowest scores. Hope when Danfoss comes in maybe they will clean house and get some trust back with the employees
Arbeitskultur
Employees aren't all treated the same. They will have you doing jobs in the building that you haven't been trained on which could cause serious injury to someone who is unfamiliar with the machines or the process. Management isn't to helpful at all. They pick favorite's and if your not one then you better watch your back. A lot of drama in the building and a lot of issues that should be addressed doesn't. Pay is great but for what you go through and the hours you work i'd take a pay cut over this job.
Arbeitskultur
Poor air quality and slippery conditions from coolant spraying everywhere. Old and worn out machines that need constantly repaired. You usually have to do your own maintenance because maintenance all take breaks at the same time, or can't be found. HR changes every 2-3 months. Turn over rate is horrible and all the lines are under staffed, because no one wants to work there. Must maintain a P3 job performance or you can't transfer to other departments, or get the once a year bonus (which isn't much). You are required to do Loper cards, E Stars, and Fish cards to maintain a P3. Coming in to work everyday isn't good enough. Used to be the best paying factory job in town but no longer is. If you value your health - don't work here!
Arbeitskultur
Running machines at Eaton is fairly easy. You run the same machines each day so if you get good at running them your job becomes very easy. Some days are better than others but for the most part it’s a good job
Arbeitskultur
Working at my Eaton plant was wonderful. All of my coworkers were very supportive of one another. We worked full time with optional overtime every weekend which could give you a real paycheck boost. Management actually cared about things, and I learned a lot my time there.
Arbeitskultur
I just wondering find this job before i liked i learn a lot and and open opportunities for others jobs in the industries right now they mobe to mexico but yes i know since this company work in iowa i apply before thanks Eaton Corp ...
N/a
Arbeitskultur
Lots to learn different opportunity to work inside the plant. Felt like a family great place to work. Great environment and overall experience.enjoyed my time their learned a lot about myself and what I was capable of.
Arbeitskultur
great place to work but no A/C.. so summertime can be brutally hot. great team atmosphere that is centered around safety. management is great and there is a lot of perks when you reach production goal such as free meals and Estar points you can use to shop on line
great benefits
Nachteile
oily greasy and very hot in summertime
Arbeitskultur
Eaton Corp is a great company with lots of room to advance. Long hours and high pay balance each other out. The company was great to work for and work with you to make a balanced life when needed.
Vorteile
High pay, vacation time and sick leave from hire date.
Long hours and stressful
Arbeitskultur
Reading Blue prints and bending parts to the print.All way have hot parts to bend,we have to brake press down .we have to do at less 30 setup a day.the job could be easier.
Vorteile
paid lunch and we were salary works
wasn't orgnized
Arbeitskultur
It's a nice place to work. I always like staying busy and keep my focus on work. I like the overtime mostly 10 hours and they are off sundays and you really never know about Saturday and you can volunteer for more hours or for Saturdays.
Volunteer and pay
People can be bullies
Arbeitskultur
On the job training. I enjoy setting up and operating HMI coil winding machine. Pay and benefits are very good. Clean and safe environment to work in.
Free lunch