Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Standort
17 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 339 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
I liked working closely with the vendors and the accounting department along with fellow quality technicians. Eaton was great to the community, they donated to Big Brother Big Sisters, Boy's and Girl's Club, Reins of Hope, Hospice House. As employees, we donated to adopt a teacher where several employees chose a teacher at a school and we adopted them and their wish lists. Noel homeless shelter we donated items to this shelter. Spirit of Christmas items we donated to low income families Christmas meals along with presents for the children. The employees donated food to the soup kitchen and to our local food bank.
Clean work areas
Nachteile
Health insurance not so good towards the end on the plant being open
Arbeitskultur
OverallMy experience working at Eaton was horrible, it was my first work experience but outside of 2 Managers. The rest of them were terrible people, especially the human resources managers. They tried their best to set you up, it was a backstabbing and snitching type of environment where the ones who sucked up to the supervisors and managers were taken care of but the hard workers were mistreated.
Arbeitskultur
Innovative plant pushing to better the employees and helps their employees achieve greatness either through he manufacturing process or being able to go back to school and all. A really great place.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work at and build experience in a warehouse type environment. The job is not too demanding and there is always opportunities to move up in the company. The company provides you with great benefits and tools to help you in your everyday life.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
The working day at Eaton begins with morning meetings of the various manufacturing teams. In general the culture is safety and quality driven, with a fairly relaxed atmosphere.
Arbeitskultur
The pay and benefits at Eaton Hydraulics are good, and upper management is very lenient and accommodating. However, there is little accountability there. In addition, the work culture is very cutthroat, and it is difficult to affect positive change due to overly competitive peers.
Vorteile
Pay, benefits, flexible work schedule
Nachteile
cutthroat coworkers, very little accountability
Arbeitskultur
Eaton is a global leader in many fields. A very strong organized company. I enjoyed working there and the only reason I left was for a increased salary.
good benefits
Arbeitskultur
good company with excellent benefits and work group. Quality first is your culture. good products of high quality and insurance for the most demanding customers
overtime
short break
Arbeitskultur
It's terrible. Over worked, Under paid. There isnt a way to have a social or family life working for EATON. You are literally just a number to people who couldnt care less about you.
Arbeitskultur
It is a stressful situation and the amount of overtime is unlimited. You work weekends and most holidays if you want to. Some times it is a priority to work because of customer demand and always being behind in production.
Arbeitskultur
I have been in Quality for over 17 years. First in Textile, Automotive, and Aerospace. Aerospace has been a great uplifting experience to me, learning different and new aspects in the quality field.
Arbeitskultur
1)Led and assisted in several continuous improvement teams 2)performing and writing incoming, ongoing, and final FAL inspections
Arbeitskultur
Great Company to work for. Promotes from within. Strong emphasis on ethics.
good benefits
excessive overtime
Arbeitskultur
Eaton is a wonderful place to work. They are very good at promoting talent from within. Management cares about the real issues that occur, and are willing to dig down and work to resolve any issues that arise.
good benifits, great atmosphere
Nachteile
excessive overtime in some areas
Arbeitskultur
Ok job work alot of overtime, Pay is good jobs are clean.......
Arbeitskultur
Eatons Quality measures are excellent and go above and beyondthe normal industry standards. The drive to meet and/or exceed Customer requirements is well known within Eaton. It is a policy they live by.
excellent quality network
compensation
Arbeitskultur
I started out well within this company but that all went south as soon as I got promoted to the office. I went on medical leave for two week and at the end of that time that called me up telling me I no longer had a position with the company due to layoffs.
great pay
Nachteile
they don't care about employee's lives to much.
Weitere Bewertungen zu Eaton