Bewertungen für Electrolux

2.679 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.691 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
They told me I was a liability
Press Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Clarksville, TN8. September 2019
Horrible place to work if you are a temp. I worked my a** off everyday I worked to get treated like I was less than, started off in press in a underpaid salary the experience was horrible so I moved upstairs. I have a high risk pregnancy, and I have to go get Iv fluids twice a week at a certain time for dehydration. I missed days due to things dealing with my unborn and them admitting me into the hospital. They let me go because of it and told me I was a liability for the company. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.
You can wear jeans.
Horrible place to work.
Primeiro emprego
Operador de manufatura (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Curitiba, PR8. September 2019
Tive a oportunidade de ter o primeiro emprego na Electrolux.
Empresa de grande porte e oportunidades.
Arbeitskultur
Не выплатили бонусную часть!
промоутер (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Новосибирск8. September 2019
Работая в данной конторе почти два года просто опрокинули с зарплатой за два последних месяца! Всё началось с того что якобы я неправильно предоставил отчёт о продажах, хотя раньше было все хорошо и снимая этот же отчет мне выплачивали зп.Так же велись беседы с руководством електролюкс, на что мне ответили мы ничего не знаем это ваша проблема!! Вот как отнеслись к сотруднику который уважал данную компанию. Теперь всегда буду обливать грязью данный бренд!
Orgulho de ter trabalhado
Promotor de Vendas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Curitiba, PR7. September 2019
Empresa que busca as necessidades inconscientes dos seus consumidores, renovando seus produtos.
Ambiente de trabalho dinâmico e pessoas voltadas para o resultado, foco total no cliente.
Treinamentos diversos , afim de manter sempre atualizado seus colaboradores.
Salário e benefícios acima da média.
Arbeitskultur
It's not the co-workers, it's the management department
Warehouse Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN7. September 2019
The job was cool until they announced that they were closing. Then most of the management team started to feel on edge and people started getting fired for small things. People started u talked crazy too. it's has started looking really bad in there.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
would not recomend working here
Warehouse Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fletcher, NC6. September 2019
business is very well established but corporate management keeps trying to expand this facilty beyond its capacity. understaffed and job advancement is pretty well doesn't occur unless someone in high level management decides to create a new job title.
Excelente Ambiente laboral
Custumer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cuautitlán Izcalli, Méx.6. September 2019
Se trabaja en un ambiente laboral sano, trabajo en equipo y respetuoso enfocados en los valores de la empresa.
Seguro de gastos médico privado, fondo de ahorro 10%, vales de despensa el 10%
Nachteile
En cierre de mes la hora laboral se extendía y no pagaban tiempo extra.
Poor Management
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN5. September 2019
Don't waste your time...This company is full of lies and broken promises. I was there two years, it was by far the worst two years of my life. Run!!!!
Schoonmaken van witgoed
witgoed medewerker.schoonmaak (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Alphen aan den Rijn5. September 2019
Ik had daar 4 Jaar lang wasmachines
En koelkasten schoon gemaakt
En er waren geen doorgroeimogelijkheden voor me
Standard Warehouse Workplace
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mississauga, ON2. September 2019
- Standard shift meetings with managers everyday
- Need to take care when working as many trucks move heavy cargo, common accidents by drivers dropping cargo
- Management is usually responsive but can be slow to respond to system issues
- Workflow can fluctuate
- Not a workplace to look for promotions (average employee with promotions have between 5-15 yrs with the company)
- Is flexible with schedule change requests with 2 weeks notice consistently
- No cleaning crew for the warehouse, leading to the drivers and other staff to clean once every month or when waiting for work
Good company
Sale Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Davao City1. September 2019
Strong company very understanding company responds ontime people are approchable good people good communication nice place to work very attentive colleagues
Arbeitskultur
Management place profit and friendship over doing the right thing.
HR Director/Business Partner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN1. September 2019
After failing to address the true problems of the Memphis location, they are closing this site after less than 10 years in operations. Currently, hiring fulltime staff with a published closed date to happen next year.
Very fast pace
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Springfield, TN30. August 2019
They are very unfair and not friendly. They care more about the product then the employees. They show a lot of favortism with the works as well. Pay is too little for such a stressful place
3,0
Arbeitskultur
SAP Trainer Cloud for Customer C4C (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brussel29. August 2019
innovatieve internationale organisatie fika was gezellig
Arbeitskultur
Uma das melhores empresas que pude ter o prazer de trabalhar
Almoxarife Jr (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manaus, AM29. August 2019
A empresa tem um ambiente de trabalho muito agradável, ferramentas necessárias para se executar um ótimo trabalho, valoriza seus colaboradores. Processos seletivos para crescimento profissional, ótimos líderes entre outros
4,0
Depends on your supervisors
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Springfield, TN28. August 2019
Your whole experience in the plant all depend upon a few things. The crew you work around is a big part of it. The bosses you have will either make or break your opportunities and your work is important.
Ample breaks, easy work
Nachteile
Some bad bosses not all though
Closed
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN28. August 2019
The only thing that was ok about the job , were the co-workers.they were great ,but had very poor management.everyday you didn't know what you was going to be doing.some of the leads were horrible , with attitude for no reason at all
4,0
Arbeitskultur
many technicalities to be learnt.
Quality Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  محافظة الشرقيّة27. August 2019
we learn too many technicalities in this industry as it is conducted with many others. also, we manage many projects and have the chance to have the leadership in improving projects.
Arbeitskultur
Not at all pleased with this company.
Inbound Lead/Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Port Wentworth, GA27. August 2019
I worked at the Electrolux in Port Wentworth, GA. I would not recommend anybody to work for this company, they do not care about your well being, they are inconsiderate, they have no clue of how to run the business, they treat their employees like shxt. If you are looking for a career this is not the place to be.
Arbeitskultur
Sorry and racists environment.
Opperator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Anderson, SC26. August 2019
Too hot and they don't care if you pass out they will roll you out the way and replace you. If you have a difference of opinion than someone else you will be shamed and told to not to speak so some people can't hear but the same people can say whatever they want.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Electrolux. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage