Bewertungen für Electrolux

Alle 2.587 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Electorlux Canada
National Sales Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mississauga, ON18. Juni 2019
A very long tenured group of people who really understand the industry. They have seen everything and been through everything to know what is right and what is wrong. Work hard and you will go places at Electrolux
buen ambiente de trabajo
Analista de PPAP's Calidad (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad Juárez, Chih.18. Juni 2019
Buen ambiente laboral, prestaciones, excelente cultura laboral
Buena empresa
Nachteile
Distancia es grande de casa a la planta
Arbeitskultur
Lucky to keep the line running
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Anderson, SC17. Juni 2019
Management sucks! To many chiefs not enough Indians! Management is a joke and if you're lucky you'll get 40 hrs a week but chances are somethings going down and you're going home
3,0
Operator Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Anderson, SC13. Juni 2019
Not a bad place to work. Laid back, fast pace, good people. The only negative thing I could say about it is that it is a hot place to work during the summer.
Good pay
Electrolux
Assembly Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Anderson, SC13. Juni 2019
Working at Electrolux is one of the hots plants to work in. If u don’t like working in the heat do not apply for the job. The work was easy a s simple to do. The pay wasn’t bad at all.
Productive and enegertic workplace
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Springfield, TN12. Juni 2019
Overall, it is a enjoyable job. It's a fast paced atmosphere when it comes to working, but I like it because it keeps me busy the whole time the people along with management are great.
Vorteile
30 minute paid lunch, and 3 (10 minute breaks).
Need more communication.
Its fun
Inspector (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Anderson, SC11. Juni 2019
Its a great place to work i have enjoying working there going on 7 years i have came a long way It have been little rough on 2nd with kids i been able to make it thru love my job
We have a cafeteria
15 minute 25 minute breaks
Excelente ambiente laboral
Production Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad Juárez, Chih.11. Juni 2019
Empresa lider con oportunidades de crecimiento muy buena
Oportunidad de crecimiento
Salario poco bajo
Bad working environment
Scraper Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Anderson, SC10. Juni 2019
Unorganized, unfair working conditions . I was told it was a 5 day job but when I started it was 6 and most of the time 7 day job. We didn’t have a supervisor for 5 months straight
30 mins breaks
Bad management
A very productive environment
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Springfield, TN9. Juni 2019
Electrolux was a good place to work for the 8 years i was there..I learned a lot about management..Being a team leader helped me open up to people on all different levels..
Arbeitskultur
Al ser pocas personas, se facilita el contacto y el acceso a la información. Se motivaba al personal con salario emocional.
Jefe de Comercio Exterior (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bogotá, Distrito Capital, Cundinamarca7. Juni 2019
Un día típico era lleno de información, correos y comunicación continua de los avances.
Tuve aprendizaje en temas de liderazgo y en temas de la compañía y el área.
Me gustaba la facilidad en la comunicación con los otros colaboradores, ya que eran puestos de trabajo abiertos y se motivaba al trabajador con productos en el día de cumpleaños y salarios emocional (medio día libre en el mes).
Arbeitskultur
It was a good experiance fo me
Sales (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waterloo, IA7. Juni 2019
I really enjoyed the work staff at Electrolux and how the chain of commmand worked threw the sales department. And I got to meet alot of really nice people in the sales network.
empresar amigavel
Operador de teste (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  da Amazonia6. Juni 2019
Durante 3 anos de vivencia dentro da empresa fui acolhido com um membro da família. me sentindo parte de algum muito importante. Empresa ótima para se trabalha.
humana
estrutura fisica pequena
3,0
contractor
Accounts Payable Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC5. Juni 2019
I was a contracted at Electrolux for over a year and a half. A typical day at work for my position was to retrieve the payables information to be processed and sort mail for divisions .
free parking
2,0
no games
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  El Paso, TX2. Juni 2019
it was a nice place to work but ofcourse theres always a supervisor that has her favor people and don't make them work like she would put me and others, and I didn't learned anything from there cause I ready new everything about that job, and well there was nothing hard for me there.
Vorteile
there was like 1 or 2 free lunches only since i was there and i work there for more then 2 yrs.
n/a
Sorry place to work
Randstad contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN2. Juni 2019
The leads and supervisors were unprofessional and showed favoritism or antagonisism toward workers. Ghetto and dumb leads and supervisors. A dog would be better in those positions
It's closing
Awesome
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Augusta, GA31. Mai 2019
I love working for the company everyone is so friendly and easy to get along with and the job is fairly easy as well! Not your typical call center!!!!!!!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Springfield, TN31. Mai 2019
I liked working there for the duration I was there. I would recommend this place to anybody who is able to move at a fast pace for over 8 hours. If so this would be the job for them.
Good work environment
Bad co workers
It's Hot
Floor Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Anderson, SC30. Mai 2019
I would clock in and go to my job wearing proper PPE before entering the dept. There are sharp edges everywhere. Checked in my supervisor and the floor lead that was getting off to find out where to start and work. I would relieve for breaks. Pick up and put down doors. Check for damaged doors.
Pay
Hot
2,0
electrolux
Press Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greenville, MI30. Mai 2019
I started there it was great at first until we new management they ran the company down ,quality went down, worker enthusiasm we out the door the company wa trying to pinch pennys so they moved to mexico for cheap labor
Vorteile
benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Electrolux. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage