Engel & Völkers

Standort
11 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 208 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Real Estate Assessment, Renting & Selling with exclusive contracts, high quality Sales concept with great communication to Seller and Buyer, good structure for employees to fulfill companies goals in successful work. Really nice coworkers, fast paced, competitive environment but fair.
Arbeitskultur
Great location, very helpful staff. The atmosphere is both fun and professional. I enjoyed my time working there with another agent but their brokerage fee structure was on the higher side.
Arbeitskultur
They promote to them selves as an international experts in real estate and they do not have the minimum experience to do it locally, for agents be careful they will steal your clients and contact them without your permission. I lost a lot of my clients who did not feel comfortable in this place. I left Engel & voelkers in 3 months to stop my losses.
Vorteile
Nothing free you have to pay for their educational courses, pictures and every thing...
Arbeitskultur
Customer Service New Lead generation, Customer Service and Promotions o Enrolled more than 200 leads / year o Closed of sales and rental agreements o Organized participation in trade shows o Curated and Published materials. Non-merit working environment, poor administration, without legal support to the agents, despite the agreed.
Flexible working hours
Nachteile
Seven-day work, tailored to the customer's needs
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Buena formación Compañerismo Buena organización Trabajo atractivo No hay sueldo fijo Solo pagan comisiones
Vorteile
Buena gestion, buen ambiente, trabajo muy atractivo
Nachteile
Solo pagan comisiones lo que genera inseguridad
Arbeitskultur
My day would start off by going through my mails and attending to what needed to be done, phone calls made to clients and listing being put through to the admin person for loading. I would cold canvis for listing by driving around and phoning. Taking out clients to various properties as well as fibnding their dream property and signing of deals.
making money
Arbeitskultur
Grupo humano muy bueno. Aprendí el valor del dinero. La dirección tiene dos caras, una positiva, y otra negativa. Cultura de trabajo positiva. Ser autónomo era la parte más difícil del trabajo, pero un reto en general. Lo mejor trabajo es el aprender el trato que se requiere con todo tipo de clientes y personalidades.
Gestión del tiempo
Ser autónomo
Arbeitskultur
It's hard to rate a real estate company, as we are all sole proprietors. However, Engel & Völkers is a global brand. It is a wildly known brand in Europe, and only recently making its way to the US.
Arbeitskultur
Superior work culture with continuous education and market projections. On hands broker and friendly, supportive co workers. Company also offers luxury yachts and aviation services for sale. Boutique style agency based in Hamburg, Germany.
Vorteile
Bi weekly meetings, community involvement, in house training, educational seminars.
Arbeitskultur
Everyday was about to find a clients for our properties, be very well prepared for viewings with clients. I had to find a new owners of building which we could sell ...the hardest part was closing to deal.
Arbeitskultur
Broker is not liked by many although he is very professional. Had good leads. Had a hard time listing and getting business or even acquainted properly with clientele because of his poor reputation.
International Franchise - Very High End - Luxury