Engel & Völkers

9 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 207 Bewertungen ansehen
4,0
Arbeitskultur
This is a well established company in 36 countries with over 700 offices and over 8000 agents world wide. It is new to the Bay Area but is rapidly moving into the market in a two year span. We currently have one office on Castro St. San Francisco and will open in the next month two additional offices. One on Brannan St in SF and one on Bridgeway in Sausalito. It offers resources for marketing and support that far exceed your average company.
unparalleled staff support
Arbeitskultur
I love working for this company. They have been supportive and giving of resources and time. I would recommend others to seek out employment with this company.
Arbeitskultur
Fantastic environment to work in, it's not just a team...feels more like a family. Great support and education to help agents succeed! Monthly team meetings provide enough time for additional training but don't take up too much time. They also do happy hour once a month at a local restaurant, lots of fun - helps to cement the "family feel" and positive work environment. Management cares, and it's obvious. Great place to work!
Arbeitskultur
Engel & Völkers Bogota is an excellent real estate agency made up of a group of extremely talented agents.
The work environment is extremely collaborative and productive.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Poor financial management, team management and communication. Nice people, but simply inept management and strategy. If you wish to work autonomously and have very little help or supervision this office might suit you. The skeleton staff is helpful but the agents are click-ish and uninviting.
Arbeitskultur
This company is an international branded company with many experts in their field. I enjoy the culture and the ability to travel so much. There is specialization in Yachting and Commercial Airplanes.
lots of tools to learn
Nachteile
lack of current support at our current location
Arbeitskultur
This a great company and brokerage. It prestige and global recognition is unparalleled. I enjoyed the management and staff. I have relocated and strains my ability to operate in Tampa, FL.
Vorteile
Administrative tool and assistance, company prestige.
4,0
Arbeitskultur
Typically, I would be finding suitable properties for my clients and then showing the houses. I learned all about the property market and to deal with people who were making the biggest purchase of their lives.
The hardest part of the job was having a deal fall apart after putting in, sometimes, months of work.

Best part was handing over the keys to a new owner!
Vorteile
Freedom of your own company.
On call 365 days a year.
Arbeitskultur
The most enjoyable part of the job is to work independently and be successful. Co workers are very supportive and positive. The office
is cutting edge with a very professional appearance.
networking opportunities.