Bewertungen für Europcar

Alle 409 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
1,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Disgusting
Sales Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bristol airport17. Oktober 2019
The worse experience ever.
Underpaid, stressful , zero recognition, impossible targets To achieve as a must, no training, no stability,no keys to deliver car to customers.
Full of brown-noses where Everyone is willing to do everythig
everything just to become the boss's preferred ones because they dont know what to do with their lifes.
over exaggerated expectations in exchange of peanuts.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
1,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Horrible company
Sales Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Inverness, Highland15. Oktober 2019
Horrible company....use you all the time and then cluster managers take the credit...they make up lies and RIP staff off...cut hours with no notice and discriminate against people who are disabled and have low income.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
4,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Responsabilidad y respeto
Rental Sales Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fuerteventura, Las Palmas provincia13. Oktober 2019
Salario muy bueno, tienen en cuenta todos los pagos siempre y se los toman muy en serio. Política de comisiones regulera puesto que te bajan comisiones los contratos a los que tienes prohibido vender.
La competencia es enorme y estropea algo el entorno laboral, pero en general buen rollo, al menos en la sucursal en la que trabajé. Tu jefe o jefa te ayudará siempre. Mucha humildad y la gestión que haces es mínima, normalmente tienes que procurar dar buen servicio a los clientes y ya, quitando alguna que otra responsabilidad más en sucursales pequeñas, pero no es mucha.
Aunque hagas muchas ventas y trates bien a los clientes no te renovarán si el cupo de fijos está lleno. Eso sí, si los clientes no te valoran bien a pesar de lo mucho que lo intentes te bajan las comisiones una barbaridad de manera injustísima, es un sistema cruel y desmotivante.

Utilizan un sistema informático válido para el Pleistoceno, pero no para la actualidad. Tardas meses en acostumbrarte como mínimo.

Me voy con buenas sensaciones y respeto hacia la empresa.
Vorteile
Salario, comisiones, pagos bien gestionados, responsabilidades adecuadas al puesto
Nachteile
Competencia, sistema de revenue y satisfacción injusto, no hay opción de longevidad, sistema informático anticuadísimo
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
3,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Long hours
Fleet Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dover11. Oktober 2019
Long hours minimum of 55 but generally 65+ during busy periods, low rate of pay with no overtime rate. Very stressful job, possibly one of the worst hire companies to work for, computer system was made in 1992 and not updated since which makes the job way more difficult than it needs to be.

Rarely get to take a full lunch break even tho I would have to ensure people working under me took their break

Company never has the correct category vehicles to match what customers have booked leaving very angry customers who you have to lie to about why we don't have their vehicle
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
2,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Run don’t walk away
Rental Sales Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Various8. Oktober 2019
Very much a boys club if your not in the club don’t expect anything I was expected back at work 1 week after my sister passed away which In turn 2 months after my dad passed away horrible money no support managers at state office just don’t care

Run don’t walk away from this place
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
I have an experience in the car rental business over 15 years and have supported small family size companies the last 10 years.
Station Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Athenna SA8. Oktober 2019
My carrier is all in Greece. I started with europcar as station manager. Moved to sixt and afterwards to thrifty. Finally I went to hertz which is the biggest car rental company in Greece. I was always in a managing position.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Europcar is good company course there is growth
Customer Service agent and acting fleet supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng6. Oktober 2019
They need to look after their employees,interms of appointment onto management post, l have been acting as fleet supervisor for 8 months but the give the position to someone working in claims
Vorteile
Fleet
Nachteile
Management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
4,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Ambiente de trabajo muy competitivo
Operaciones (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Conil, Cádiz provincia30. September 2019
Contratos de trabajo de 6 meses el segundo año otro seis meses y el tercero a la calle para no hacerte fijo, estabilidad laboral nula, así llevo desde el 2015 y con esperanza que me hagan fija porque me encanta trabajar para Europcar
Vorteile
Buen ambiente
Nachteile
El contrato temporal
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Experiencia satisfactoria e innovadora
Operador de ventas y atención al cliente (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas provincia26. September 2019
Ha sido mi primer trabajo en el sector laboral y me ha ayudado a desafiar mis límites y a superarme a mi mismo.
Vorteile
Practicar los idiomas de cara al público y alto nivel de formación constante
Nachteile
Mucha competitividad y estrés diario
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Empresa dimanica
Empregada de limpeza (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cascais24. September 2019
Exclentes patroes, exclentes colegas javia respeito mo trabalho.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Gr8
Bilvårdare (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Malmö23. September 2019
Fräscha lokaler, tydliga instruktioner, trevliga kollegor
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
3,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Fun and exciting place to work
Driver/General Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Perth, Perth and Kinross18. September 2019
Great place to work, good variance in role from day to day. Good learning modules on system to learn in order to gain new skills but hours are not guaranteed.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Bonne Entreprise
Chargé de clientèle (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Nîmes (30)16. September 2019
Je suis en alternance chez EUROPCAR pour la 3 éme année maintenant , j’ai eu la chance de découvrir plusieurs stations plus ou moins grandes. Un fort esprit d’équipe est présent entres les différentes agences (flotte et personnel). Si les objectifs sont atteint les primes sont intéressantes surtout en saison.
EUROPCAR est pour moi une très bonne entreprise qui écoute ses collaborateurs.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
4,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Empresa bastante dinamica
Recepcionista (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lagoa9. September 2019
Existem dias complicados mas com a equipa adequada, bastante simples de trabalhar com um bom ambiente.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
3,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
It was nice to work with the team lots of experience i gain
Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Braamfontein, Gauteng5. September 2019
I worked there for 3 months and it was nice working the with the team everything was nice till I was told that the job is Finnish we were 6 coz the was no business transports any more so we have to go back to deport at jetpack thanks for opportunity would lv to get one again if possible
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
1,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Toxic environment
Delivery Collection Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Preston, Lancashire4. September 2019
As a delivery collection driver 50-60 hrs on a 4 and a half day week is the norm. But you will be asked to work through your lunch (bare in mind you will be starting between 6.30 and 07.00 in the morning and you will be told reluctantly to get your break at 15.00) it's not uncommon to be asked to give up your rest days.8 drivers thereabouts at our location all desperate to get out.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
4,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Productive with teamplayer workmates
Dispatch Specialist and Admin (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Huawei Mindanao15. August 2019
My workmates are very friendly. We communicate and listen to each other in order to reach the common goals for the company.Our area manager was very motivating to his team.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
2,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Tough
Sales Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gatwick Airport Station, West Sussex13. August 2019
Higher management were not supportive at all, the team I was responsible for were great and enjoyed the team I worked with.
The opportunities to progress were very limited despite the success of the location
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
1,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
A fuire
Chargée de clientèle (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dijon (21)8. August 2019
Bonjours
J ai travaillé 4 ans chez europcar
Dans les début j étais préparateur puis je suis passé à charger de clientèle polyvalent. Dans les début tout ce passe bien car on étais franchise puis on et passé europcar et la les soucis on commence. Beaucoup de pressions pour pas grand choses. Des salaires assez bas. Mai surtout on nous en demandée toujours plus, sur une agence de Dijon il y a eu 6 démissions sur 4 ans donc une qui étais en apprentissage. Cette fille que j ai eu la joue de former. Et qui on viré comme une malpropre bien jouer europcar pour son première job

Je


très bas et il nous en demande toujourstplus
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
1,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
rental agent
Sales Rental Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Glasgow, Glasgow5. August 2019
0 hours contracts, the minimum wage per hour, forced to work 6 days a week without any rewards, while the manager wouldn't even turn up for work. Think twice before you apply.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Europcar. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Gesamtbewertung

3,5
Basierend auf 409 Bewertungen
5114
4120
395
233
147

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,3Work-Life-Balance
3,1Vergütung/Leistungen
3,0Jobsicherheit/Karriere
3,1Geschäftsleitung
3,3Unternehmenskultur