Bewertungen für Europcar

Alle 313 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Als selbstständiger Stationsleiter wird man nicht allein gelassen!
Agenturpartner / Vertriebspartner (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Niedersachsen15. Juni 2018
Das Partner-Konzept von Europcar ist großartig!
Ich bin seit knapp zwei Jahren dabei und habe den Schritt gewagt, in Richtung "eigene Existenzgründung".
Dabei wurde ich nicht allein gelassen, denn von seitens Europcar bekam ich kontinuierlichen Support, Beratung und Hilfe bei der Stationsausstattung.

Als Handelsvertreter für Europcar bin ich mein eigener Boss und fühle mich als Unternehmer. Jeder, der mit dem Gedanken spielt, ein eigenes kleines Business zu starten, sollte sich diese Chance, das gemeinsam mit Europcar zu tun, nicht nehmen lassen!
Marketing­materi­alien, Vertriebskanäle, betriebs­wirtschaftliche Analysen
ambiente de trabajo
Representante de Ventas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad Juárez, Chih.13. Juni 2018
excelente ambiente de trabajo prestaciones y área de crecimiento y de conocimiento
seguro medico
no hay dias de descanzo
Fun atmosphere
Concierge (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Heathrow, Greater London27. Mai 2018
A typical day at Europcar consists of making sure you have a list of any private bookings we have and I have to keep ahold of them at all times.
I always make sure i am friendly and welcoming and try to make the process very easy and quick for each booking.
if we are very busy I have to make sure I communicate with the other members of staff about the availability of cars and let the customers know and updated them about any wait they may have.
I enjoy my job because I love meeting all different types of people and no two days are the same.
ONE DAY IS NEVER THE SAME
Nachteile
Being on my feet all day
Arbeitskultur
Customer Service Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Leicester, Leicestershire24. Mai 2018
I was part of the customer service team, I started off on the phones answering customer queries and within 6 months became a case worker. Targets had to met and this was recorded on the system they use. Management was okay, it was always difficult to get holiday. I booked one holiday in particular a year in advance and I still didn't get it. I enjoyed the people, always friendly and helpful.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
productive and fun
sr mechanic (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  404 amang rodrigues manggahan pasig city20. Mai 2018
i don't have any suggestion in this company,people there is good like my co workers. i leave this company because i need good salary and need to improve my skills.
monthly allowance
no over time
Arbeitskultur
Fun to work and amazing staff
Rental Sales Agent (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bristol, Bristol18. Mai 2018
Been working in this company for one year. Staff is the best I ever worked with. Every day enjoyable and interesting. A little bit too pushy in sales.
Sales bonus
Night shifts
good experience
staf driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dubai alquoz10. Mai 2018
i do my job very honestly and peacefully and also hardworking. .I always responsible with my staff.I fallow the rules and regulation and policy of company
Arbeitskultur
travail tres agréable et tjours dans de bonnes conditions
Convoyeur de véhicules (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bergerac (24)9. Mai 2018
très bonne ambiance
entière confiance des chefs d'agence
malheureusement chiffre d'affaire en baisse
pret gratuit des véhicules
pas de points négatifs
Proffessional workplace
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heathrow, Greater London7. Mai 2018
It was always a busy day at work since it was located at Heathrow airport during the summer, The hardest part was the smelly air conditioning in the exit booth. The best part was my colleagues.
Nefasto
LAVACOCHES (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Chafiras2. Mai 2018
No hacen contrato, te engañan, trabajas y trabajas sin seguridad social y sin contrato, te avisan unos días antes de que ya no te necesitan más.
Sin contrato, sin dar de alta en la S. S
Productive Working day & Great Team
Sales Assistant/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Airport1. Mai 2018
Its a good location the head Office (Santry&Airport) I was also based in the Airport at one point and that was great too! Loads of internal roles to move around so you never get bored. I was mainly dealing with Customers& Selling you get great support and training for Sales and the team I was with was so helpful I was never alone and everyone is so helpful when I first started I was nervous as its soo busy, so you get into the swing of things pretty quickly, long hours can be tough but you are always appreciated for it so it pays when your working for a good company with good values.
Vorteile
great Location, great people, fun enviroment, Busy always work to do
empresa dinâmica
prep.tranportador (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  naia28. April 2018
Bom cilma de trabalho tarefa estimolates gestão dinâmica
Arbeitskultur
So good, I’ve done it twice!
Station Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London18. April 2018
Worked for Europcar back in 1999/2000 and only left after having my first child but loved everything about the job. Came back again in Sept 2015 as a fleet controller and have since been promoted to Manager. Work with a great team in my branch and extended team in the cluster. Have made friends for life! Job is hard work but always get recognition for a job well done. Extra hours do happen but always thanked for them
Great teamwork
Hard work
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
No fun at all
Rental Sales Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chesterfield13. April 2018
Expect long hours for little pay. expect to work way beyond the hours you are told and get no recognition for what you do.

A company that doesn't recognise the need for a work-life balance. Managers that get all the credit for the work that the lower level staff do.

All in all a bit of a joke !!
plenty
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
stay away
Car and Van hire driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wellingborough5. April 2018
Modern slavery undercovered business .
Small family franchise branch ( not a genuine Europcar one )
Monthly Payment superb scam ( missing hours every single month )
zero
overtime not payed
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Jefes muy amables y con gran comprension
Rental Sales Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Eivissa, Illes Balears2. April 2018
Todo bastante bien, al principio tenia que hacer algun horario partido a que el volumen de clientes se dividia en diferentes horas del dia, pero al ser partido me daban un cheque comida y el plus de transporte era el doble
Don’t work for them
Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Southampton, Hampshire31. März 2018
Start work at 8 never know what time you are going to finish, never know what time you are getting your lunch & sometimes They make you work through it . the company expects miracles with equipment that is inadequate for the job. Never get paid proper wages The management doesn’t know what they’re doing they take hours away from you and treat you like a dog saying you’re just A key Time worker they do not Care about their Employees whatsoever don’t work for this place . The Company is a joke . 🤬
Wage £7.50 ph if your lucky
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Excelente ambiente laboral
Agente de servicios (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Valencia venezuela26. März 2018
Es una empresa bastante metodica no creo que haya que modoficicarle nada es una franquicia muy bien pensada
Todos los beneficios
- Arbeitsvertrag zeitlich begrentzt und auf Stundenlohn-Basis
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
No contract
Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Weymouth England16. März 2018
would be sent home if quiet. Not enough hours , no contract and paid minimum wage. I was expected to work as many or as little hours as they wanted at very short notice.
cheap car hire