Expedia Group

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 906 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Die Arbeit in einem jungen, dynamischen Team hat Spaß gemacht - Expedia ist ein toller Arbeitgeber mit vielen interessanten Zusatzleistungen. Schade ist nur, dass man sich intern nur weiterentwickeln kann, wenn man bereit ist umzuziehen.
Arbeitskultur
Mostly great when working there. My career ended after they laid everyone in vegas off without warning to keep the center that constantly bleeds money in agent errors.
Vorteile
Benefits, pay, culture, severence, coworkers
Nachteile
Change of outside management in Seattle, ruined the company right before covid
Arbeitskultur
Work life balance and benefits are amazing. Job was easy and not stressful at all. Upward mobility is very difficult. Managers could be clueless at times, it didn't seem like it was necessary for them to be knowledgeable on the subject matter.
Vorteile
PTO and work life balance
Upwards mobility
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Company did not take advantage of the Government furlough offer and implemented a voluntary 4 day week with 20% reduction in pay in order to protect jobs but two months later have terminated over 40-50% of jobs roles in the UK

Parent company is Expedia and Egencia is being run in a very American culture.
Vorteile
Good salary and benefits. Work flexibility and no dress code
Nachteile
Poor HR upper management lost touch with employees no furlough scheme introduced when available
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Loved my time working as a contract employee at the brand new HQ building in Seattle. the company as a whole promotes a great work-life balance. I strongly recommend working there.
Food and Events
parking
2,0
Arbeitskultur
The concierge position is a really fun, fast paced job. There are some wonderful people you get to meet, both coworkers and guests/clients. Unfortunately, Expedia is only interested in the bottom line, and managers only care about making numbers so they get their bonuses. "Customer experience” gets a lot of lip service, but training is only about making the sale at all costs. Employees are pitted against one another, instead of working as a team. HR is completely useless as well as untrustworthy.
Vorteile
Fun coworkers, networking, good benefits
Stressful, management is atrocious
Arbeitskultur
Expedia is a great company to work for. They really take care of their employees. The benefits are plentiful and extremely affordable, and the travel perks are a huge bonus.
Vorteile
Work/life balance, great benefits including travel, good pay
Nachteile
Not much room for advancement in my field, learning and development
Arbeitskultur
If not for Covid 19 I would still be working at Expedia and I had planned on retiring there. Matter of fact if they hire again I will most likely apply. I loved working at Expedia! My favorite thing about working at Expedia was my co-workers, and I still call a good majority of them "friends". I also like the emphasis placed on work/life balance, I've never worked for a company that even cared about that. It's a fun environment with a ping pong table, video games and board games available at all times. We also had a spirit squad which set up fun events on a regular basis. I would highly recommend a career at Expedia.
Vorteile
Great benefits and emphasis on work/life balance.
Nachteile
Too many employees who don't pull their weight.
Arbeitskultur
Early days are good before Indonesia managed under India and subcontinent.
The director has no manner and clueless on what to do in Indonesia market. He discourage all of the staff and rule by terror

All of senior staff in Indonesia was ditched politically by him.
Good benefit
Nachteile
no marketing on my country makes it only hang on sub agent
Arbeitskultur
Good company to work for, however with recent changes job security is a question mark. The people are friendly, HR works towards making you comfortable, good benefits package, and senior management is approachable.
Good Benefits
Job security
Arbeitskultur
Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with.. Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes
Arbeitskultur
I loved working at the company but the issue is that so did everyone else, because of this nobody ever left voluntarily so openings for higher positions were very rarely available.
Great work environment (at First), great benefits
Nachteile
very repetitive, no chance for advancement.
Arbeitskultur
Management is immature, inept and confused. Often they make decisions that are beneficial to themselves personally but hurt the company.

I left after my job was deem unnecessary and i was transferred to another group that was not my choice or area of expertise
Arbeitskultur
I've enjoyed my time working at Expedia Group this last year. I've had a chance to learn about the travel industry and better understand the supply and demand economics of the business. Overall the teams are full of nice and hard working individuals, but the company lacks results/innovation/growth. I attribute most of this to a lack of strategic vision from leadership and an inability to correctly organize resources to rapidly build out on the most important aspects of the job. Leadership makes decision primarily on annecodates and what they hear from sub-ordinates, but lack structured business metrics to truly understand the health of the organization.
Vorteile
Work flexibility, easy going culture, great people, travel perks/discounts, nice campus
Lack of leadership strategy, COVID19
Arbeitskultur
ritmi battenti e controllo sul timing operativo.
molto pragmatico ma che rischia di appiattire il livello "umano".

buono il gruppo di lavoro, comunque dinamico e con gran turnover
Arbeitskultur
It was good expeience to work with. Good tram work.
Arbeitskultur
- salary: low salary, does not matter if you have diplomas or not, they make no difference
- Management: extremely poorly managed. Management will force the company decisions on you. You either comply and say nothing or you'll be pushed to the door. Management is hierarchic, you should be seen well by the right people if you want any promotion.

- a culture of taking every day a decision that will make your daily work worse. When you think it can't be worse than it is, it will be.

- poorly working systems

- almost no opportunity to grow in the department. You can pretend to a senior position, which will basically be being handled the tasks supervisors no longer wish to do.

- insane pressure put on employees: headcount shortage. They will always give you more work, and tell you you have to be a team player

- no consideration for teams and workload

- poor communication: decisions forced on you, no room for feedback from employees

- workload is unmanageable, unrealistic targets

- absolutely no consideration nor gratitude for your work. The best employees are pushed to resign.

- high turnover: they prefer to replace people rather than valuing them

- extremely toxic atmosphere in the office: gossips, unprofessional behavior

- high percentage of people in depression or burn out

- absolutely no consideration for partners, irrelevant decisions made, unreliable processes, badly affecting business

HORRIBLE workplace
location
Nachteile
management, culture, organisation, workload, salary, basically everything
Arbeitskultur
busy, productive, great culture, enjoy people, management, leadership, learned much about leadership, planning, coaching, problem solving, change management, evaluate and select solutions
Arbeitskultur
Working here yields fantastic benefits. The work/life balance is excellent as well. Management is really great. I'd say the only things that could go over better are

1. Better pay

2. More support for growth and advancement

It's a great company to work for though and has unlimited commission opportunity.
Vorteile
discounted travel, great benefits, great management
Nachteile
no room for growth, low base pay
Arbeitskultur
Something about Tuesday's seem off. Everyday consists of walking up and down aisles to get some boxes. After you ship boxes, you box them again and so on and so forth. Sometimes, just like Robin Williams said, you box them. Lunch is fantastic. We eat with other people that look funny and smell like stale schoolyard from the 90s.
Yup
Sure
Arbeitskultur
You can see a lot of Indian people there who are ready to l... their boss’s .... at any time. Lot of micro management and CPCE is one of the worst org to work in Expedia. Only visa people can survive,