Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Alle
256 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 7 591 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Overall very good experience in the Ernst and Young. The company is very good and its backend IT department is very hardworking and productive. The Manager and the colleagues are very helpful. I am satisfied with the internship. My internship is non-paid.
All Perfect
Nil
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Es uan empresa muy competitiva laboral no hay una estabilidad laboral
Seguro médico o privado
No hay descanso
3,0
Arbeitskultur
As an Intern i had nothing to do most of the time. The interesting part was learning how to write PL/SQL code for software customization and configuration. There were very skilled people around to help me learn new concepts and skills.
Arbeitskultur
Colleagues are very helpful. the job is with challenges and also can make me grow fast to be an expert in the business area. Large work volume can practice my working ability and get used to organising and doing my work for the right thing at the right time. I like the collaborative work atmosphere in EY and nice human care from my former managers.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
E Y provides an employee friendly culture which is really attractive. Seniors there I had are also very supportive and helpful.
I am very much interested to work there in future also
Arbeitskultur
This company offered amazing opportunities to grow and develop. Through this company I also obtained valuable exposure to noted companies.

Cons

Not many cons that come to mind. As with any other company there is always room for improvement, but no cons that I would consider significant.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
I was thrilled to start my internship until I got there. My team was rude, we were told don't tell the senior manager of any problems or he will scream for hours. My team did not take time to teach me, they would get frustrated if my work took too long, and would blow up my phone by 12pm on Saturday asking why my weekend work was not completed yet. During the time of my internship I was never given any feedback until the last day when I was told my "work has not improved at all over the course of your internship" even though I constantly asked questions and did what I could to succeed. They told me I did not receive a job offer because my work was not quality, as an intern I'm not too sure what they could have expected from me.

Overall it was a letdown and disappointment. I was not given the tools or support to succeed and they blamed that on me. Everyone there is miserable and hates their job. My manager said "don't drink they EY Kool-AID" and I have to agree. Do not waste your time.
Arbeitskultur
A challenging but rewarding learning experience, my Internship at EY has cemented my foundation necessary for a corporate environment.

Cons

The work life balance may be hectic, but it inculcates into you a lesson of time management.
Arbeitskultur
A great place to continue to learn - whether specializing in certain industries or navigating through challenging client or internal engagements. Great place to launch a career
Arbeitskultur
My work at EY was basic but really interesting and helpful. I once had no idea what I can achieve, but my colleague helped me figure out what I can do, and through hard work I can do it well.
Arbeitskultur
Very productive. Productive work environment with ping pong table. A lot of free coffee. You will be surprised by how much coffee you can drink there for free.
Arbeitskultur
The EY environment provides a balanced but challenging atmosphere in which an individual can actively succeed and thrive, whilst simultaneously advancing their career.
Vorteile
Free Lunches, long lunch break, great teams
Nachteile
long hours, stressful at times
Arbeitskultur
From February 2014 to may 2018 working at ey has been a great experience. The amout of care, the Determination they have for innovation is beyond certain business standards. Working at ey has mad a positive impact in my life. Employees want to see you suceed, and the supervisors want the best for you and nothing less.
Arbeitskultur
My day would start with me coming into work at 9 am. I would either carry on with the work I had from the previous day or I would wait for my Senior to appoint me the allocated work for the day or for the week. Usually it wouldn't be too busy and because of this we were able to take many breaks.
Free Gym
Sometimes since I was an Intern I felt like I didn't have anything to do
Arbeitskultur
usually, work from the client's office and back to the office for final touches with senior managers. learnt how to write management letters, understanding clients working procedures and addressing anomalies.
obtain advice from senior managers and resolve issues with client obtaining physical evidence when due for reporting purposes.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Ernst & Young is one of the big 4 consulting firm.
This company has a good working environment and lots of opportunities for the people to grow vertically and horizontally.
Arbeitskultur
I Work at ey as an intern I have the opportunity to work with assurance services where client review is done and tax department where tax computation is done
Arbeitskultur
Valuation of different types of derivatives products. Good work culture. Flat Hierarchy. Definitely recommend the firm . People are eager to help and mentor.
Arbeitskultur
Has been awarded as best employer over the world more than one times, a good job culture, a well describe hierarchy, Culture of good team work and opportunities for upward movements.
Arbeitskultur
Great firm to acquire experience. Good work environment and encouraging staff to improve knowledge about relevant matters such as IFRS and IAS. High exposure.
Fast paced environment.
Not good for work-life balance.

Possibility to gain wide experience quite quickly.

A lot depends on the project to which you are assigned.