Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Alle
316 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 7 592 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
In depth training, intellectual people, relaxed culture, open door policy, several opportunities to network and socialize

Cons: demanding work/time sensitive, long hours, bonus policy unfair
1,0
Arbeitskultur
No work life balance. For management employees are just revenue making machine. As per their expectation an employee should do the work of two people. EY is always understaffed and overworked. They don't plan.
They just leave everything on their employees. You have to work "9" hours per day i.e you have to give them "9" hours chargeable along with 9 hours of admin work.
Vorteile
None if you are at gds
Nachteile
More than 12 hours working all year round, No support from management. Unprofessional management, No respect for employees, No planning
Arbeitskultur
Pressure deadlines lot of work. Too much work and no work life balance. Very strict performance appraisals. The first impression lasts for a very long time
Arbeitskultur
This is the best place to start your career. You learn so much and can easily parlay your experience here into fantastic industry jobs. Know that you will be working long hours at times, but the Company is great about letting you take your time off during the slower periods. I'd highly recommend at least getting a taste of the Big 4 experience!
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
For audit and assurance business line - EY UK actually cares about its people compared to the other big 4, however, in audit there is no getting away from the cons.
Vorteile
Supportive and approachable partners and management, cares about its people, gain good experience of client business and learn a lot within a short space of time
Nachteile
Not a viable long term career option for many, consistently overworked, underpaid, only good if you have no family life, management can do very little about cons, it's just the nature of audit, Get your experience and leave asap
Great work environment.
More career promotion.

ACCA and CPA support.

Good salary.

I can learn accounting in various clients with different industries.
Arbeitskultur
A challenging position in one of the largest professional services firms where eagerness to learn and hard work is appreciated and encouraged. It serve its clients by delivering insights and quality services that build trust.
Arbeitskultur
You will work long hours at ey. They do not have a work life balance but some of the perks of working there are nice- ljke meals, entertainment etc. some of the managers on engagements are not good managers.
Arbeitskultur
Hard to move around the practice

Great starting job

Huge security and learn how to audit a company inside and out

Lots of travel (if you get a client outside of new york)
Arbeitskultur
Though the experience is significant and benefits are great, as with any public accounting role you will be worked to the bone and find your life taken over by the job.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to start your career. Very fast paced work environment. You'll learn a ton in a short period of time and gain plenty of exposure with executives and other accounting/finance personnel of your clients. Must be motivated and resilient as some days will be tougher than others and busy season can wear you down if you don't have the right (positive) attitude day in and day out.
Arbeitskultur
s an auditor at EY, your main aim will be to provide independent verification of our clients’ compliance with accounting principles. By doing so, you play an important role in helping businesses accurately reflect their financial picture and, in turn, protecting financial markets.

Because we use a Global Audit Methodology in over 130 countries, audit is a practice rich in opportunity. The scale and scope of our clients’ businesses add to the wealth of experience and opportunity that an audit career here offers you.

As an audit professional here you will be part of a multidisciplinary team focused on providing services to your clients such as responding to regulatory reforms, managing the capital life cycle and improving business operations.
Arbeitskultur
- Good place to learn as you work with lots of clients over your time there
- Lack of work life balance, not just during peak season

- Lots of business trips
Arbeitskultur
Am audit career is a good career pathway for someone who wants to go on to be an audit partner or financial controller as it allows you to review and learn about various types of companies in a short span of time which is not experienced elsewhere in other non-audit firms i.e commercial companies. You pay for the experience with overtime and imbalanced work-life situation.
Arbeitskultur
EY is a great company to work for in that it is flexible enough and that the team is very young most of the time. Therefore it is easy to bond with the team since everyone is almost the same age.
Arbeitskultur
Excellent place for young person to begin career
Solid client base

Work among very bright and driven people

Perfect place to learn new skills for a first job
I love the colleagues.
They are helpful in nature and friendly.

It was good working at a Gurgaon Location.

The supervision of my career was very bad at EY.
Arbeitskultur
Pros:
- Good culture, generally the right thing happens (in all regards).

- People orientated, a generally positive approach to competition.

- Very face paced and rarely dull.

- Most of the dull job tasks have been off-shored leaving relatively engaging work in London.

Cons:

- Dependant on level; work life balance is very poor. (junior/middle management is squeezed, hard)

- Very high pressure and always under resourced

- Very poor pay per hour (no overtime). Benchmark to equal roles by talent/experience, base pay is low - the bonus in some departments is circa nil.

- If your reporting senior management lack strength in challenging clients, the high paced environment can turn into a stressful one.
Arbeitskultur
My diversified professional experience that I gained while working in EY Pakistan and EY Bahamas and impressive performances at both
professional and academic levels (as detailed in the CV) has enabled me to present myself as a candidate for a suitable position in any organization. I believe I can now contribute positively towards the achievement of organizational goals along with my professional growth.
Arbeitskultur
I love working with my team.
I love my clients and there is always new things to learn.

Learn new regulation

They have good culture and very organized.
Arbeitskultur
Fantastic job and very good working environment and allways we can improve ourselves. Highly recommend to all trainees who are looking for good internship placement at the beginning.