Bewertungen für Flex

Alle 4.608 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
productive and work place
Production (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu15. Oktober 2019
very nice job but don't given company i'd
so i want company id with work experience certificate
i sour the company is very nice but that company is very nice then food is very worth lees but our production is very quality to moving
Arbeitskultur
muito boa de se trabalhar
operador 1 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jaguariúna, SP14. Oktober 2019
ótima empresa e acolhedora , pessoas ótimas para ensinar ótimo ambiente e otario flexível
Arbeitskultur
Kellemes és nyugodt munkahely volt.
Senior Storekeeper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Páty14. Oktober 2019
Sajnos politikai okok miatt zárt be ez a telep hely és azért kellet ott hagyni a céget.
Arbeitskultur
Very good company in the world
Test technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ptp gelang patah johor14. Oktober 2019
1.Good company and system systematic management system.
2. Work enviroment and learn a variety
Of skill and machnie.
3. Security system very good and efficient.
Learn new things
Process Engineering manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  珠海市13. Oktober 2019
This is a nice place for people to have a position. I was really enjoy the work times there, I also learn a lot of AR&VR technologies right there, and I am really appreciate that time.
Arbeitskultur
fast work pace fun enviorment
Assembly (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mount Eaton, OH 4465912. Oktober 2019
Flex Technology is a nice place to work,you learn alot about parts for cars,boats,4wheelers,lawnmowers.You also have to inspect all your work to.They give you bonuses twice a year.They have dinners for holidays and the owner is super nice.
learning new things
No clock in machine
flex
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Buffalo Grove, IL12. Oktober 2019
flex is a good company to work for and to get experience in warehouse, gotta be willing to learn new things each day.. steel toes required not really comfortable with that but it's a really good job
Bom
Operador de Produção (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sorocaba, SP12. Oktober 2019
Boa,uma empresa de serviço de facil adaptação um local ótimo para trabalhar
Transporte
Ppr
O.K workplace
Quailty Control (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Buffalo Grove, IL11. Oktober 2019
Management could be a lot better, They disregard what you have to say, act like they fix a problem when really nothing was done. Lots of people were clearly stressed. Others seemed like they do nothing throughout the day. If you're always working hard and you finally take a small break one day, other coworkers will think you are getting nothing done. Fast pace if there's lots of work to do. You feel rushed most of the time. Lots of collaboration. Upper management will treat you low at times, although other employees were very friendly, and wanted to get to know you more personally. Got into a verbal altercation with another coworker while our manager was present, and he did not take authority of the situation/ handled it in a professional way. You are supposed to expect a boss to take a stand but again nothing was done. My daily work wasn't as bad, I would definitely do it again, but for another company. I did learn a lot while on the job. Was released for petty reasoning. Regardless, onto bigger and better things
Vorteile
PTO benefits, developing personal connections
Competitive pay, bossy coworkers
Arbeitskultur
Es una empresa con gran potencial y mucho dinamismo.
Warehouse Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Juárez, Chih.11. Oktober 2019
Empresa con mucha oportunidad de desarrollo, Es muy dinámica diferentes negocios y crecimiento.
Productive and Good Place to Work
Quality Control Inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX11. Oktober 2019
Worked 5 years for Flex. In that time, I received numerous at-a-boys from Flex with reward coins. I received at least 4 pay raises that increased my pay by almost 5 dollars. I learned and worked every station available in my area. I also worked 2nd and 3rd shifts. I made lifelong friends and got along with most everyone I worked with. My supervisor was good. When he went to a different shift, I moved with him. It was a good job and I had a good experience while working there.
N/A
N/A
Can Get new knowledge
Shipping department (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kulai11. Oktober 2019
Balance job work, very good for ksizen activity to ensure easy for both side. Every department have own SOP. Need to organize annual dinner every year to celebrate your staff.
Lugar bom de trabalhar
auxiliar de produção (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sorocaba, SP9. Oktober 2019
Gostei muito de trabalhar nessa empresa.Foi um lugar que aprendi muito.
Empresa con muchos beneficios
Supervisor de Produccion (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Zapopan, Jal.9. Oktober 2019
Jornadas demandantes, salario acorde actividades, comunicación abierta
Ótima
Operador de Produção (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jaguariúna, SP8. Oktober 2019
Ótima experiência conhecimento da área de trabalho.
crecimiento laboral
Técnico de diagnostico área de garantías (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  flex norte8. Oktober 2019
El crecimiento laboral es un tanto dificil pero no imposible, solo que se en la mayoria de las veces se necesitan años para tener crecimiento dentro de la empresa.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Work with very minimal supervision
Material/Production Planner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Johor7. Oktober 2019
Working in flex might be stressful , however it is a very good learning platform for new comers. The environment will train us to be more proactive and smart in managing our tasks and come up with solutions in performing our daily tasks.
1,0
Terrible management
Security Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milpitas, CA7. Oktober 2019
The management for the security team doesn't know what hes doing. Hes negligent, unreliable, irresponsible and is unprofessional. He denied my sick pay and lost my resignation letter that I left on his desk and sent him via text message. I let him know one week in advance that I was resigning because of the unprofessional behaviour and tactics he and his superior used. They often used intimidation tactics and would make his officers feel uncomfortable and unappreciated.
Friendly coworkers
Nachteile
Management is unprofessional and unreliable
Supportive line leader
OPERATOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Johor6. Oktober 2019
The line leader and supervisor always make me feel welcoming and ready to guide me as a newcomers.Good companies have leaders that are decisive when it comes to steering the organization's course. They know how to build strong relationships and provide open communication with their employees. They motivate their team and hold everyone to high standards of responsibility and accountability.Also among the qualities of a good business is the motivation to do more than simply achieve financial success. Whether owners and their management teams are fueled by the love of business or the love of the product/service they are providing, they need to get enough out of the business to want to continue through tough times. This inspiration should be passed on to employees and encouraged as part of the company's corporate culture.A healthy company work environment is another important characteristic of a successful business. Workers should be suited to the jobs they do and policies should be designed to motivate them to achieve success. Businesses need to commit resources and time to training their employees, as well any independent contractors with whom they work. Because of the changing nature of business, continual training that is strongly rooted in the organization's business plan is essential.
high salary
limited time for family
Arbeitskultur
Fun workplace but no team work among colleague
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  FLEX P26. Oktober 2019
Friendly staff but from another team. Within certain team there is no team work and lack communication between cow workers. The most enjoyable part of the job many activities its done such as explorace and many others.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Flex. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage