Bewertungen für Foot Locker

Alle 4.339 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
productive and fast paced
Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Whitehall Township, PA22. Februar 2018
Productive and fast paced esp when the release of new products. management was great and respectful. I was a cashier a typical day was ringing up customers answering phone calls and restocking products.
competitive working space.
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY21. Februar 2018
I enjoyed being at footlocker and had an okay experience with their team. I had to be on my top game to make sales and reach my sale goal and at times it was very stressful, But it isn't a bad place to be.
Vorteile
discounts, Open friendly individuals.
Nachteile
Bad schedule, Unreasonable hours.
Arbeitskultur
productive work environment and opportunity for advancement
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Parmamus, NJ20. Februar 2018
Working at Lady Footlocker gave me the management skills necessary to run a store, handle certain situations with customers and the self esteem that I could do it.
advancement
Relocated
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mechanicsburg, PA20. Februar 2018
I loved the job, I relocated to another area for family reasons. The management was easy to work with. I would have stayed at this company if it would have not been for my family issues.
Arbeitskultur
Your co workers will make it fun
Broadway - Sales Associate/ Visual Merchandiser (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  1460 Broadway20. Februar 2018
Working for footlocker was an okay experience, personally I quit due to lack of respect from managers, but that also could’ve just been my location. I thought that maybe because my location was the flag ship footlocker on 42nd st that the managers would’ve been professional but I was way wrong. Although I did enjoy working with my co workers and meeting new people everyday.
Arbeitskultur
Productive fun fast paced diverse environment
Assistant Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fredericksburg, VA20. Februar 2018
Very Fun and Productive work place. Team is always friendly easy to build family like bonds to help build a better work experience for you and the customers. the company always encourages you to be the best you you can and they will push you. overall a really great company to be involved in
Vorteile
The discount and the ability to get exclusive shoes and clothes
when its slow and not at its busiest 1 shift will feel like 15
Okay
Sale Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London20. Februar 2018
If you don’t wanna grow in this company I won’t advise you to choose this job only to pay your bills as you’ll need to put lot of effort in it. There’s quite lots of stress from managers and colleagues in approaching clients and selling people insoles and other foot locker products.
Arbeitskultur
Great coworkers and great work place
Assisantant Manger (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Antonio, TX19. Februar 2018
help customer look for new shoes or clothing that been new to released as well. If customer didn't know what they were looking for, i would help them by giving information that similar to what they were wearing of wanting to get.
Arbeitskultur
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo y compañerismo
Dependiente (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Málaga, Málaga19. Februar 2018
Un trato cordial , buen compañerismo y ambiente de trabajo
Arbeitskultur
Productive a very fun and open environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bay Shore, NY19. Februar 2018
Working at footlocker has been a great experience. I appreciate all the time and effort my management team take to make sure we can take on any task. For willing to help us become greater and learn many new and more things.
Great hours
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Auburn Hills, MI18. Februar 2018
When I first started loved footlocker Inc. great benefits great employee benefits. Loved the work hours. If you like sailing this is a good job to have.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Job promotions
Arbeitskultur
Productive and enjoyable to work at
Sales Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Strongsville, OH17. Februar 2018
Working at Foot Locker was a joy. It was my dream job when I was a child and it was worth it. The management was fantastic, the people I worked with were competitive in everything they did. A typical day at work included selling shoes, ink tagging shoes, and cleaning up the store at the end of every shift. There were no hard parts of the job in my opinion; I found everything enjoyable. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the kids smile when their parents just bought them shoes.
Everyone is nice
PT Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Topeka, KS16. Februar 2018
It was fun and though there was a lot of down time it was still a good place to work. The manager was really nice and chill. The whole job experience was just nice and easy going
Great place to work , interaction , competitive
Shoe Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  North Little Rock, AR16. Februar 2018
Great working experience , bad payment , hard to advance if we get payed Little from comission. Discounts are the only good thing really that comes out of working here
Shoe discounts
Low pay
foot locker
Etiquetage, Mise en rayon, Gestion des stocks (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  75013 Paris 13e16. Februar 2018
travail plus tôt agréable dans l'ensemble c'est parfois difficile de rester debout toute la journée
Arbeitskultur
Was good to get experience with
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bronx, NY15. Februar 2018
Its a very competitive place where you are always striving to get a sale. You learn new things everyday and you are constantly being motivated to do better.
productive fun working place
Salesperson/Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA15. Februar 2018
a typical day we set up service the customers stock the shelves and do security I learned teamwork and commitment.it was a fairly easy job nothing was really hard about the job the most enjoyable part was the great employee discounts
employee discounts
low pay
Arbeitskultur
It's an easy going job with a good discount.
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX15. Februar 2018
You must be fast and ready to work (when it's busy). Greet and help every customer. Sales is commission based which is good and bad, because when the mall is slow your check won't be as great compared to the holidays. You must know a little about shoes, the more you know the better.
Discount
slow hours, pay
Manage the Staff
Assistant Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bronx, NY15. Februar 2018
I was in charge of my staff when my store managers wasn't scheduled. I deter theft to the best of my ability. staff was great but complaint about stealing sales from one another.
sneaker discount
Nachteile
alot of running for commission even though footlocker took that away in a sense.
typical
Sale Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, OH15. Februar 2018
I could be better if a lot changed but i can't speak on the company. the work culture is fine but the pay is low. i don't for as high paced foot locker is nothing will change unless the DM says so.

Gesamtbewertung