Bewertungen für Foot Locker

Alle 4.040 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
nice place
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH20. November 2017
nice clean shoe store in mall. nice place to work with excellent lighting and product. lots of customer appreciation given back to community. nice food court to get hot lunch from. diverse product on sale.
Fun and laid back
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX20. November 2017
foot locker was fun while it lasted. managers and coworkers always made work worthwhile. hardest part of the job was putting up shipment, and even then it wasn't hard.
great enviornment
must work holidays
Positive Work Environment
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Landover, MD20. November 2017
A typical day would start with me opening the store, greeting customer, maintaining a clean store, communicating with employees, and creating a positive work environment.
Vorteile
Meeting and greeting new people
Nachteile
Merchandise returns that was not purchased from my location which lowered profits
Arbeitskultur
productive well organized work place.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gallup, NM20. November 2017
It was a nice environment. Work days just depended on how many people would come into the store and we were paid 1% commission on every sale and also paid $9.50 an hour.
discount on shoes
Nachteile
only given 3 hours of work every other day.
productive environment
Footwear Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Clarksville, TN20. November 2017
i did not work at foot locker I'm not sure why it says I did. I cant change it I tried too. I'm sorry for this. I worked at subway before as a cashier some days and other days I made the sandwich's.
Foot Locker Experience
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lakewood, CA19. November 2017
This job is really competitive but its very fun to work in this type of environment it is an awesome job. They are willing to work with you if you are in school.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to begin a career
Store Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Virginia19. November 2017
Footlocker is great to work for. My only complaint is that there is a lot of extra stress put on the store managers back in lower volume stores. The company puts a lot of strain on management by limiting the amount of hours available to have part timers in the store. This leads to more hours in the stores by the manager to complete tasks. Also leads to less time for family for the manager.
Footlocker
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bronx, NY19. November 2017
They don't give hours and attend to give people one day of work in a week and other employees sometime steal people sales. Job can be very messy when it comes stock and don't pay well unless in high positions
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Fun intense workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Salinas, CA18. November 2017
working at footlocker was a fun experience on weekdays its slow and you clean the store about 50 times while there's no customers, but on weekends you better to be ready to be running back and forth. Working at Foot Locker was a fun experience and you get to learn a lot about shoes.
awesome place
asst manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Jose, CA17. November 2017
had a great expirence., loved the discounts enjoyed the people wish i would have taken my time there more serious and made better descions but we maked mistakes only to learn from them and not make the same ones again
great discounts
slow work days
Arbeitskultur
Collega's waren oke, maar werkdruk te hoog
Verkoper detailhandel (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Amsterdam17. November 2017
Het moeilijkste van het werk is het op neer moeten rennen om schoenen te pakken uit de magazijn en zoveel mogelijk moeten verkopen voor je bonus
Korting op artikelen
Nachteile
Te korte pauzes en te hoge werkdruk
Fun Easy Place To Work With Easy-going People
Part Time Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tempe, AZ16. November 2017
Working At Kids Foot Locker Was My First Job Ever So I Really Didn't Know What I Was Getting Into But My Manager And All My Co Worker Welcomed Me In With Open Arms. They Helped Me Learn At A Pace That Was Best For Me.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
terrible place to work
Assistant Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Eatontown, NJ16. November 2017
Management in the company is terrible including the district manager, the pay is not worth the struggle and stress that the company provides, no career advancement unless the district manager shows they really like you. Nothing in the company is based off of the knowledge or commitment that one shows for the company. Overall I would never recommend anyone to work for the district that I do.
discounts.
unorganized
Okay for teens
Lead sales associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA16. November 2017
The discount is okay but the pay should be more. I really love my manager she makes the day go by alot faster as well as the customers. I love talking to people
Fun Workplace
Store Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Aventura, FL15. November 2017
You definitely learn a lot, the company is very diverse in its employment. I started at Foot Locker as my first job and I really enjoyed so much to as that I changed my entire career path to business. I love the culture I represented and that is shown in my achievements with the company. Really awesome job to have but pay is definitely not competitive being that they ask for many hours and a lot of dedication. Because they are a corporation, their benefits are also very helpful.
diverse, fun, fast paced
long hours, underpaid
Fun Job , Fast Pace And Poor Management
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Junction City, KS15. November 2017
Footlocker Was the most fast Pace Job i Had , Once you clock in we stretch and its straight to work , we get scanning guns , we worked with shoes for the whole US , So our job was to find the matches put them in the right shoe box and get a bigger box and stack at the least 10 boxes of shoes in the box and send it to receiving . i Left because manage was poor The Managers used to smoke marijuana In the Parking lot during work hours so we had no help ,The Part I enjoyed Is The people That Worked actually Worked fast .
Fast Workers And 1hr Breaks
No Management
good enviroment
Stocker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peabody, MA15. November 2017
it was a fun place worked with younger people even though i worked more in the stock room. other than that everything else was fine with me so i just kept myself busy in the back
Arbeitskultur
Very fun environment to work in.
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Christiansted, VI14. November 2017
Being that I was one of the Assistant Managers, it was a great experience managing a team of 9 Sales Associates. Everyone got along well with each other.
Vorteile
The ability to communicate with customers and help them select shoes.
Difficult customers
Nice fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Coventry, West Midlands14. November 2017
Require a lot of you and sometimes push you too hard however overall a fun environment. Management at times do nothing and their job is easier than a normal customer service member.
Good discount
No pay rise
Sneaker Heaven
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Calgary, AB14. November 2017
If you love your shoes, footlocker is where its at. Amazing brands. Footlocker has alot to teach about the retail business. They have a great training program and lots of support from upper management when and if help and guidance is needed
sneakers