Bewertungen für Foot Locker

Alle 4.507 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Overworked and underpaid!
Office Employee (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wausau, WI19. April 2018
Overworked and underpaid. Pay increases are quite low. Upper management work hard to keep raises below the cost of living increase, due to not meeting sales expectations. Have never had such low increases in any other job.

Call center is run like a prison.

There were massive layoffs of employees that had been there 15 or more years. No job security for even the hard workers with great work ethic.
People Enviornment
Store Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX18. April 2018
Decent Place to work for a single individual with no children. Great training. Room for advancement by putting a lot of time in. Bonus benefits and time off.
Arbeitskultur
Low pay, hard work, and less appreciated as an “Part Timer”
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA18. April 2018
In Philadelphia, Pa the avarage pay for an part time associate is 7.25/hr with a commission percentage that range from 2-4% based on the store volume. Going to a Sales Lead (Part Time Assistant Manger) pay increase to 8.08/hr with commission a percentage based on the store volume. However going to an Full Time Assistant Manager your pay goes to salary no more hourly pay. However the salary changes based on the store volume your at.
Vorteile
Great discount, great opportunities to move up
Long hours, 30 min break, bad pay
Sales Associate
Sales Associate, Customer Service (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mississauga, ON18. April 2018
From the first day I started it was nothing but open arms. Everyone was friendly and willing to help out. It was an amazing "team work" vibe they had.
Look out
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA17. April 2018
Foot Locker is a good place of employment but in a bad neighborhood. We got robbed a lot so I had to leave. I really liked my manger until he went to a different location.
Vorteile
Nice people who work there
Robbery, Police, Guns
fun, prodcutive enviroment
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  McAllen, TX17. April 2018
Delivering excellent customer service maintaining high sales and volume by prompting and displaying new products
Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product to solve the customer’s problem made sale recommendations
Assisted in with maintaining a clean and organized sales floor
Money Handling such as processing payments
Back Stock
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lone Tree, CO17. April 2018
The back stock was easy to navigate. Gave me multiple tours in the back to get comfortable with the stock. Enjoyed where I worked. I learned communication and selling skills.
Discounts
Not enough breaks
Experience a Foot locker
Vendeur (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paris17. April 2018
J'ai était un employé de foot locker. J'ai vécu une bonne expérience avec une bonne équipe.Pour réussir il faut avoir sa propre personnalité c'est a dire savoir juger ou prendre des décisions par soit même. Etre a l’affût c'est a dire savoir percevoir lui même les choses. Savoir se contrôler cela veut dire avoir un comportement correct et ne pas mélanger sentiments et travaille. Établir des relations avec son supérieur et des collègues, car ça peut nous aider dans notre parcours professionnelle. Voila quelques conseilles pour bien réussir au sein de FOOT LOCKER. Bonne chance
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Great job
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Montgomery, AL16. April 2018
The job was fast paced and competitive. They offer great discounts and room for advancement. I was granted the ability to help others and interact with the community.
Arbeitskultur
Good environment , a lot of products
Retail Sales (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brooklyn, NY16. April 2018
I learned working for the company , you've to learn patience with customers. Engage with those customers & to give them the best customer service you can. Hardest part of the job is trying to help multiple customers at a time & selling additional merchandise.
Vorteile
Good food, great district manager
Nachteile
Short breaks, managers barely listens to problems.
Arbeitskultur
most enjoyable part was the discount.
Sales associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Inkster, MI16. April 2018
the most enjoyable about this job was the discount and people you encounter. other than that the hours are trash and the pay is terrible there is no way you can survive off of it.
Competitive Work Place
Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Milwaukee, WI15. April 2018
Good company to work for. Great Work culture. Good Benefits including Discount. Great job security and areas of advancement if you are willing to relocate.
Productive Retail Store
Full time, Key Holder (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Brandon, MB15. April 2018
I enjoy working there, but the retail industry isn't where I want to be. A typical workday involves working with customers and other staff of the workplace and mall
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Retail Wages
Arbeitskultur
Fun, competitive, always room to grow
MANAGER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Huntsville, TX15. April 2018
Typical day at work, is working with customers and attempting to up sale product to the customer. I learned customer service and several things to do with managing. The work place was always fun, upbeat and fast paced. There wasn't really a hard put to the job, unless multi-tasking is not a key component of your work habits.
Arbeitskultur
as a teenager its a great job to have
SALES ASSOCIATE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbia, MD13. April 2018
as a high school student its a fun job to have. it allows you to get good discounts on clothes and shoes while preparing you with the skills to become better at sales and customer service
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Sales
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Glendale, AZ13. April 2018
This was my second time working retail and as always the coworkers and management was great. I enjoyed helping the customers and being able to be myself working there...
It was ight
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Tulsa, OK12. April 2018
I like working there it’s just boring when it gets slow but the 30%off for employees is what really keeps me there to be honest it’s a fun place and everyday is different
Arbeitskultur
I got laid off so not so great
Tilt tray footwear (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Junction City, KS12. April 2018
I was a temp and it wasn’t a guarantee job and didn’t work with my schedule for school and than I got laid off only worked maybe a month and I was laid off and after that I had to constantly search for jobs good job but as of going to temp service it was not worth it
Great money
Constantly get laid off
First Job
Assistant Manager and Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Golden, CO12. April 2018
This was my first job. I was hired on the spot and within two years I was promoted up to Assistant Manager. I loved the culture and loved interacting with customers every day. One of those customers was NBA Star Carmelo Anthony, years ago.
Arbeitskultur
good for a first job, wouldn't make it a career
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  North Dartmouth, MA11. April 2018
I started working here at 17 y/o. It was a good job to work at while in high school or while in school as part time if management works with you, other than that, I wouldn't be eager to work here as a career.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Foot Locker. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage