Forever 21

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3.2Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 8,239 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Forever 21

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Sicherstellung eines optimalen Visual Layouts im Store Floor Set-Planung & -durchführung Auswertung von Berichten und Store-relevanten Kennzahlen Identifizierung, Entwicklung & Nutzung von Verkaufsflächenpotenzialen Personalmanagement Vertretung des General Managers bei Abwesenheit Sicherung des operativen Geschäftsablaufs, Back Office

Nope

Just don’t ! Bad work place, they overwork you and not pay enough. Management is bad, the employees were okay, scheduling is horrible and terrible training
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great first job for teenagers

Working at Forever21 was a fun experience. I formed great relationships with my coworkers and, loved being the first to see the fast fashion trends. However, this is not a company you can grow with and the management is horrible, showing little to know value for their sales associates.

Attracts great people

War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

it could've been amazing if only it weren't for the toxic managers

I absolutely loved working at forever 21 because the dress code was extremely relaxed, I met some cool people, I was surrounded by cute clothes, the work was pretty easy and they always had tons of hours to give out. the employee discount was also 30% off the entire store on top of everything being cheap anyway so that was a great perk. but management was so terrible, hostile and would overwork even the minors. so many of us employees would end up having anxiety attacks and low key mental breakdowns from all the pressure and how manipulative and abusive management was. but I do miss it a lot because it was easy money.

30% employee discount, easy, lots of hours available

management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

It can be fun when the right ppl are in charge.

Forever 21 is an OKAY job, it fun with coworkers but management was sometimes a pain. Never scheduling enough people, always making you do twice work and legit never tried to correct the customer. As much I as I wanted to love forever 21 management ruined it for me .

30% off

30min Lunch and poor management

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

It all depends on your coworkers

Overall I feel like my opinion of the place depended on my coworkers. Sometimes the environment felt as though no one did anything yet were never reprimanded

It's okay overall

It's a good place to work if you are a teenager and in need of an easy summer job. Besides that, I would not recommend if you plan on staying for more than 3 months. Pay could be sooo much better. Hardest part is the long hours of standing and walking around during a 5-8 shift (especially cleaning up weekend nights).

Muy pesado, ambiente malo

La gente que estaba en mi tienda, eran buena onda, pero la administración es mala, muy controladora, vas poco tiempo pero lo hacen muy pesado cuando se puede hacer ligera, jamás volvería a trabajar ahí, me salí por un derrame de estrés en el ojo.

Poco tiempo

Muy estresante
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Overall a fun atmosphere and always busy

Everyone I worked with became a good friend. It was fun having a nice groul to work with. My manager was very fair and like a mom to all of us. Theres always work and they let you work overtime if you want.

Vorteile

Always lots of hours to work.

Nachteile

The go backs were the worst.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Atuei com pessoas capacitadas e pouco reconhecida.

Atuei com supervisor( Rafael ), que não sabia de funcionava o setor e não parava para ouvir a equipe. E ainda intimidava algumas pessoas da equipe. Não respeitava o líder da equipe dele ficava humilhando o funcionário só para mostrar que ele que mandava no setor.

Vorteile

Empresa de nome me abriu outras portas após ter passado por ela.

Nachteile

Falta o RH ouvir mais a equipe do Centro de distribuição.

fun easy and good

Good place to work at. Fun and met amazing people. Coworkers were very friendly and the environment was good. Different management now so cant comment on how it is now.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Relaxed place to work if you need a part time job

Great place to work if youre a student or just need a part time job for extra income. Pay is minimum wage and hours are only part time, no full time positions available

Felxible work schedule

Nachteile

Minimum pay and no full time hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

If you like fashion and organization, it’s a fun job.

Loved it until there was no raises no benefits nothing extra for learning more and more about the job and even tho you work full time they put me as part time so I won’t get any benefits. Once I completed a year I got my “raise” but minimum wage even beat that when it went up a month later so I just stayed making minimum never got a raise. They kind of just laughed and brushed it off.

Clocking out

Clocking in
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Poor management and lack of respect

Definitely would never work here again! I don’t think all forever 21 are all bad but the one I worked at was horrible. I would be working on my station and all you can hear is the employees gossip instead of working. They’re was definitely favoritism, people over did their breaks, lazy people, and managers dating the employees. I can go on and on.

discount.

Nachteile

Favoritism, & lots and lots of gossip and drama. Mean co workers.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Pésimo clima laboral y prácticas que incumplen la ley y atenta contra los empleados, socios y clientes.

Ninguno

Nachteile

Empresa sin valores Prácticas que van contra la ley Pésimo ambiente de trabajo

Great coworkers bad management

I liked most of the coworkers but the management was terrible. Working there was fun for a starter job but will not be going back again. The pay is also too low
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Was only fun because I worked with people around my age.

there were both good & bad days.there were both good & bad managers.Very flexible with school.Very fun because all of the workers were around the same age except the managers.Management had favorites.Always dreaded going in because of the managers.

50/50 review

Management needs a lot of work. Even as a manager, such a high school setting. Visual manager and visual merchandising was a fulfilling job for me. Loved what I did, did not like some of the people I worked with.As an associate, not a LOT of opportunity to move up in a big store. Power-tripping managers weren’t fun to work with.More opportunity to move up in a smaller store. Still dealt with power-tripping managers.As a manager, it’s good. Lots of responsibility, but nothing overbearing. Thinking about numbers and goals did get a little stressful, but they calmed down off it after covid hit and the environment was a little more relaxed. LOVED what I did as a visual manager, hated some of the people I worked with.

Vorteile

Visual aspects of the store, dressing mannequins, outfitting tables and walls, building walls

Nachteile

Management selection, hours can be draining, numbers and goals

Decent starting retail job

The pay was decent and the hours were not too bad. Management where I was working at was fun and energetic. Great job to have on the side or to start with.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fast-paced, learn a lot, and too chaotic

It can be a fun place to work at depending on the team and store manager. Yes, there are staffing issues atm, but if the team carries itself by helping each other (i.e. recovery, not calling out, being open with your schedule) then managers can do their job and help support the associates. It's especially hard when the SM has no idea how to run a business or treat their staff and pins everyone against each other and never asks their staff for their opinion. Corporate doesn't care at all.

Vorteile

Healthcare, only for full time managers Bonuses for making your numbers (managers only)

Nachteile

High-school drama Entitled customers and employees
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Long shifts, high turnover rate

management is scattered, unclear store goals/objectives, high turnover rates, new employees all the time so it makes it hard to get to know people, hardest part is keeping up with the store traffic

Vorteile

employee discount, always shifts available

Nachteile

high turn over rate, long work hours, unorganized management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Forever 21. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung