G4S

Standort
364 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 14 530 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Great company, good benefits, great pay depending on site location. I enjoyed working with the officers and staff at each site. Ucicuch l of,@) l kg k m Vic me m me ‘? M keg mm k kgb gm k kg l l
Arbeitskultur
Good to work for, room for advancement . A lot of flexibility in the position and over time. Company is good to work for. Management are good people to work for.
Arbeitskultur
Avoid like your life depended on it. Once they have the customers signiture on the contract they dont care you get sent to places without training and the customer gets annoyed and takes it out on you, making you ashamed to wear the uniform.
Paid on time
Everything else
Arbeitskultur
In the end I made my money. But at times it's tough. The weak are in management roles because they are easy to control from above. If you need the money do it but in the end you will wonder why you did it in the first place.
Pay
Not a normal lifestyle.
Arbeitskultur
I had a great experience at the very beginning.And moved from Florida to Charlotte north Carolina and this is were management have a very poor rates they hired any body. Disgusting
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
With G4S having multiple contracts in the area, there were multiple opportunities for me to advance & work extra hours at other locations. My schedule was consistent, luckily.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to start your security career and move up.Great benefits and flexible with schedules. Awesome Human Resources department. Great client to security relationships.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Not every job is a union job
Arbeitskultur
● OverallAlfred Bracy experience working for G4S security Incorporated was a positive experience good people great attitudes and loyalty and respect and discipline!
Arbeitskultur
great management room for advancement willing to teach you new things as long as you are willing to learn great work atmosphere plenty of time off for family
Arbeitskultur
If proper person to proper departments fix up by top management no one can beat G4s anyways. Also I wanna advice with my personal experience that must encourage and do support for any rank of employee.
Sober
Inventive
Arbeitskultur
Nothing to say good place and I would work if needed ´ but it’s too hectic and they call all the time to work it’s kind of annoying but you’ll have Plenty of worl
Lots of work
Too m
Arbeitskultur
Really good place to work, the managers and trainers were so helpful. Its been my favorite job i had to quit but i will love to go back some day, i really enjoyed working there.
The pay
Short on staff
Arbeitskultur
Learned a lot about computer entries and caring for our clients. Best of all, you get to know a bit about yourself better. Management is okay and I can relate to the clients well. Hardest part of the job was when people called in sick at the last minute and had to fill in. What I enjoyed was the pace and details that the job entailed.
Arbeitskultur
Previous time group 4security in doha Qatar Company excellent because of management its ok accommodation one room 4 people Transportation free correct time salary Facilities play
Arbeitskultur
Management only cares about warm bodies, cultivating a poor work culture, employees call in all the time and no one wants to cover. Ideas are shut down immediately even if they increase production and reduce costs.
Arbeitskultur
Not a bad company to work for. I have worked for the company for a little over a year and received 2 pay raises already. Management is very flexible as long as you keep them informed.
Arbeitskultur
A company that doesn’t care about employees and always involved in tribunal cases! The legal team is formed by stubborn and ignorant people misleading the executive directors
Arbeitskultur
While the district management is great, I work with a national account, the account management is micromanaging consistently, the command center is often times rude, and the account manager always makes excuses for them... as you may or may not know, Security often times goes to the lowest bidder(who can do it for cheapest) so the money isn't always great... and for that reason its always hard to keep good staff... you can't progress in your career until they back fill your position.
Arbeitskultur
In order for this company to be stronger they need to hire confident people reliable people that comes to work and don't cheat when on timesheet by calling in from their own phone saying that they are on site and there are not also most of the officers are not even following the policies at the site and there is no penalty for not following the rules out of G4S book I believe with my 10 years as a Nadine Corps and I refuse not t
Arbeitskultur
I have worked for other security companies, G4s is by far the best security company I’ve worked for thus far...I would definitely recommend my family or friends to apply...
Arbeitskultur
Very big company to work for, biggest security company in the world. If your manager is good. It’s a nice place to work. No issues with pay query’s. Lots of different events to work all over the country.
  1. Security Supervisor