Bewertungen für GE Corporate

Alle 4.196 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Very fast pace always busy.
Data entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Evendale, OH19. September 2018
I wish I could’ve gotten to stay there because I left my job at GE. I work in the security department making badges for both Contractors and employees. Some badges were remakes somewhere only because they were old and needed to be remade. In the security department there are many different forms that you had to access and approve an order for a badge to be made, I love that I had my own space in my own office I worked with some great people and I wish the job wouldn’t have only been temporary.
Great company
Biomedical Electronics Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milwaukee, WI18. September 2018
I worked at GE Healthcare in the Clinical Services division. Great company to work for. Decent pay and benefits. Overall I had a great experience working there.
Gran empresa para laborar
Supervisión de Almacén (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  EDESA, ES18. September 2018
Cuando estuve en esta empresa era una empresa que se enfoca mucho a la seguridad de los empleados
Gastos médicos externos
Ninguno
challenging environment
CNC Machinist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schenectady, NY17. September 2018
I found the work environment challenging and striving towards pushing yourself to learn constantly. the benefits and pay scale was competitive for the area I live in.
Fast pace company
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Louisville, KY17. September 2018
It paid the bills but the management was horrible . I liked my job and I loved the people I worked with but the hours are not for single parents with small children
Vorteile
You meet lots off good people
Arbeitskultur
Good workplace to start career
Financial Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mississauga, ON17. September 2018
International big company, a good platform to apply professional knowledge and get hands on experience. Wide exposure to different ERP system and different business lines.
Arbeitskultur
Feeling like working with family members
Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka17. September 2018
Good at work
Because of the family atmosphere here we learnt a lot
Management is good
Workplace culture is super
Travelling in bangalore
Because of helping nature team we are enjoying the work
Not What it Used to Be
PRODUCT MANAGER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Melbourne, FL15. September 2018
GE was a great company to work for until the past 3 to 4 years. The financial problems have resulted in lower (or no) raises, small bonuses, and benefit cut backs.
Arbeitskultur
I can say GE Corporate was a great place to work . It’s fun , it’s not Maddness . It isn’t stressful . It an easy outgoing job
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Forest Park, GA15. September 2018
The days at GE aren’t stressful . It’s an easy going day . It’s sometimes gets Hot cause it is not a climate controlled building . The people that woke there are friendly and fun to work with it. No laziness it’s all WORK ! The management were fair people , they gave you chances to get comfortable with the workplace . They are very understanding in so many ways . The harcourt is the job was making sure you had the right count for the product that came to you . What I enjoyed about GE there wasn’t pressure to anybody that was new or a veteran .
Great management platform
Controller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fairfield, CT12. September 2018
Learn a ton there. Fast paced. The people are very committed and driven and the training that is available is next to none. Hard to watch the latest demise.
Gym and cafeteria
精英汇集的一家公司
Lead scientist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  研发中心12. September 2018
环境和氛围都非常好的一家公司。特别是研发中心的同事们,都是非常聪明的同事,从GE离开后也都是各个行业里面的翘楚。
食堂超赞,培训超赞
战略导向性太大带来的整个公司方向的改变。
Arbeitskultur
Always new equipment showing up, is great to test with
CMM Programmer / Valisys / PcDmis / DMIS (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hooksett, NH10. September 2018
Always ongoing improvement teams. Management has regular company status meetings to show projected engine orders. The NPI (new product introduction) is my favorite. Especially the new GE-9X engine.
Vorteile
Great shift time opportunites.
Nachteile
For contractors, no real long range information to plan your life.
Great Work Life Balance,Develop People Skills
Senior Lead Engineer - Program Management (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore6. September 2018
It has been exciting to be a part of GE,specifically the culture is amazing,great people,Independence to work on your style let people to explore more and contribute more to the business.

Learned People Manager Skills.
Global Culture to work with
Work Life Balance
More Process oriented
No comment
Quality Maintenance Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Warren, OH6. September 2018
No comment. The plant closed 2014. My life changed financially because of it. I was able to support my family with one income, but I am struggling financially now.
Arbeitskultur
Empresa experiente e diversificada nos seus segmentos industriais.
Ajustador de Máquinas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ6. September 2018
Empresa que em deu a primeira oportunidae profissional e foi uma escola de aprendizado industrial.
Relacionamento profissional diário.
Promoção profissional.
Good work life balance
Home Delivery Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN5. September 2018
The job itself, is stressful. The work life balance is the best part. Management sucks because they prepare you to lie to customers but overall it’s the best company in Memphis to work for if you have children.
Vorteile
Benefits, paid holidays, family oriented
Short breaks, crazy customers
Arbeitskultur
Gente muy capacitada para laborar ahí.
Performance Engineering Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Querétaro, Qro.5. September 2018
Muy buena cultura laboral.
Presenta muy buenos retos a nivel técnico.
Aprendí la importancia de tener buena cohesión entre áreas de ingeniería y de ventas (comercial)
Mismanaged
Production worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Schenectady, NY4. September 2018
Poor management lead to poor workplace culture. Preached quality but never cared to oversee good quality, rather just push for work to get completed. Terrible.
Productive workplace
ITO (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rio de Janeiro4. September 2018
In my last position, I have gained key experience and knowledge in customer relationship management, sales strategies, and general operational leadership. This is a role I have been diligently performing for past four years. My demonstrated success in match customer needs and requirements, along with training and motivation, positions me to make a significant impact on your business.

Previously, I have also had the chance to work in an administrative capacity at GE Company. In that role, I performed a full range of administrative tasks, including monitoring customer sales order, helping clients with your orders and recommending optional service solutions.
Very laid back
Inventory Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN4. September 2018
GE taught me a lot about inventory and I'm glad I had a opportunity to learn the functions of it. Great job, poor management. Communication wasn't the best but the job was good.
Great Qualifications in different department
Nachteile
Communications from management to associates
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei GE Corporate. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage