Bewertungen für GE Corporate

Alle 6.815 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
3,0
Arbeitskultur
productive and fun and interesting
winder (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Schenectady, NY14. Juli 2019
it was an experience. there is a lot of big machines. there is a lot to learn. the people are friendly. the building is the biggest factory I have worked in.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Greatvplace to work
Consumer Advocate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rapid City, SD14. Juli 2019
Great management and fellow employees. One of the best work experiences if my life. I reccomend this job to anyone in tbe rapid City area. bar day with ice xream floats. Local drives. Was greatplace to work. fruit fir everyone daily and coffee. Fun
Vorteile
Occassionally company catered in great food had free fruit. Daily .
Arbeitskultur
Steady workpace working indepentdly.
Material Handler 1 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pittsburgh, PA14. Juli 2019
Receiving inventory stocking storage area and updating in the computer system. Creating pick sheets pulling inventory stocking shelves on the production floor. Paying close attention to detail sku numbers.
Arbeitskultur
great workplace with unlimited opportunities
Senior Finance Manager -Financial Services (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Myers, FL13. Juli 2019
GE is very large and therefore there will always be an opportunity waiting for you. If you are pro-active and eager this is the place to be!
You need to be able to work in a matrix structure though, since the structures and hierarchies can be complex, sometimes in resulting working for multiple direct managers, with not always consistent messaging / guidance.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
More focused on production than on helping the employee.
Production Technician II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Salt Lake City, UT12. Juli 2019
The team leaders, supervisors and managers are severely lacking in professionalism and training when it comes to working with subordinates. Their main challenge is their bad habit of using intimidation and harassment as a supervisory technique. After 20 years of supervisory experience and training with the U.S. Air Force, I know that intimidation and harassment is not a supervisory technique. It is usually an indicator of a new or untrained supervisor.
Arbeitskultur
GE is a fantastic organisation
General Manager Finance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Shanghai11. Juli 2019
I can only say good things about GE, if it was not for the fact that we needed to return home after living in Shanghai. I would still be with them just not in Shanghai.
Professionalità a 5 stelle
Welding Inspector (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Italia e estero11. Juli 2019
Una tipica giornata di lavoro :
Prima di iniziare la giornata breve riunione con tutti i lavoratori in sito, per verificare la scheda giornaliera del programma di lavoro, fatto questo si parte con le attività lavorative.

Gestione aziendale a regola d'arte

I siti non sono tutti uguali cambiano in base alla nazione e per mentalità.
Sicurezza e pulizia in primo piano e lavori svolti come da procedure.

La parte piu difficile sicuramente è quando i lavoratori hanno qualche problema personale e ti renti conto che non puoi fare niente per aiutarli se non di incoraggiarli un pò.

La Parte piu piacevole quando tutto fila liscio.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun place to work
Technical Field Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  NG10. Juli 2019
Work day productive, Management culture and relationship at work customer site. rest time not enough, movement to many places, no time for the family,
2,0
Environnement Classic
Assistante de direction bilingue anglais (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paris (75)10. Juli 2019
Une Journée de travail typique rien spéciale a dire sur cette entreprise.
Great placer to work
COLLECTIONS LEADER GE HEALTHCARE MEXICO (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México9. Juli 2019
It a great place to work, good benefits and great leaders.
Currently is not performing so good so it;s not the best time for job opportunities. It's a great place to learn and launch your career
Arbeitskultur
environnement du travail très agréable
assistante EHS (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  site belfort9. Juli 2019
entreprise de taille humaine, agréable de travailler et surtout dans la bonne humeur
la reconnaissance
Arbeitskultur
Productive & supportive environment with a ping pong table
Senior Business Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Eden Prairie, MN9. Juli 2019
I worked with aligned customers to improve their experience with us. I learned different ways to interact with customers. The management team was supportive of all their employees and created a supportive culture. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the competing deadlines for customers. The most enjoyable part of the day was dealing with the customers as well as learning new skills.
2,0
Just dont
Distribution Sales Services Operations Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Louisville, KY9. Juli 2019
Management is terrible, very catty and judgmental of your personal life and beliefs. Pay is terrible. Its more of a call center setting than anything, can only go to the restroom when okay'd etc. Its ridiculous.
Enjoyed working at GE through MAU Workforce
SAP Production Scheduler for Combustion (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greenville, SC9. Juli 2019
Enjoyed working at GE through MAU Workforce. This was a faced paced environment. Which made the day go by quickly and was never boring by any means. I liked it a lot.
Arbeitskultur
great work environment with employee gatherings
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Decatur, AL8. Juli 2019
while working there they really took care of us. They would hand out morning reports and talk to each of us to make sure we were taken care of and did not go without anything that we needed. They also had cookouts, birthday parties and weekly food brought in for an appreciation day for everyone's hard work. I loved working there and would love to go back, sure the money at that time wasn't great but the amazing work environment was worth it.
everything
Employee friendly company
Lead Professional (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  India8. Juli 2019
Employee friendly company with lots of assistance for achieving work life balance. Set systems in place for processes. Highest importance is for safety, security and ethical conduct of business.
Arbeitskultur
Good job with a lot of hours.
Project Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  US7. Juli 2019
Work/life balance can be a challenge. GE job security is not as strong as it used to be. Overall it would be a great place to work were it not for these two challenges.
Arbeitskultur
wonderful company to work for
manager computer dept (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  nkc6. Juli 2019
It was a wonderful company to work for.I never knew how good I had it at GE. I worked there from 1968 to 1990. I could of got 50 years in if not been in an accident that prevented that.
great people
Arbeitskultur
Great company with great opportunities
Fraud Reporting Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stamford, CT4. Juli 2019
GE was a great stepping stone with so many opportunities to learn and advance. Managers were respected and provided growth opportunities for all employees who excelled and showed growth potential.
Great company
Nachteile
Less than stellar location (Merriam, Ks) - call center employees were unpolished
Awesome company
Healthcare AR Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL4. Juli 2019
Enjoyed my time at GE. The position was challenging yet rewarding and allowed me to grow professionally. The mentorship program was helpful and I so loved my mentor.
Flex schedule
Some account disorganization
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei GE Corporate. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage