Bewertungen für GE Corporate

Alle 7.756 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for.
Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX17. September 2019
I'd still be there but we had a major lay off. Loved going to work. As long as you did your job everything was good. I enjoyed my manager and his boss.
1,0
Not your father's GE
Senior Project Management /Project Controls (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oklahoma City, OK17. September 2019
I worked there as a contracted employee and found that the company is not the way I have imagined it to be. Arrogant and incompetent people who you had to rely on to get your work done; I would stay away.
Good Employer
General Labourer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peterborough, ON17. September 2019
Good company to work for. Excellent benefits and salary. Good working environment. Flexibility with schedule. Management is approachable. Too bad they closed.
Arbeitskultur
A good work place for anyone wanting advancement and growth in their career.
Retention Sales Agent/Customer Services (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  NZ17. September 2019
I met my KPI's and I must say I always leave my customer satisfied. Personally I had no customer come back with a complaint about my not being able to deliver.

However the hardest part of the job was although I was meeting my KPI's and servicing my customers well, showed up everyday,it was still not good enough, it was really discouraging and I was really baffled about that.

Going forward, I've learned that in a renowned organization like GE, I was able to meet my Sales target and I did it with an empathic manner.
Challenging, Fast Paced, Competitive
Senior Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Eden Prairie, MN16. September 2019
Like most companies, GE has positives and negatives. Despite recent struggles, the rank and file are appreciated and well compensated. Previous CEO and senior leadership have been culled and new leadership has turned the ship around.
Arbeitskultur
L'esperienza lavorativa in GE è stata la migliore in assoluto
Sales Executive (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Roma, Lazio16. September 2019
Ho lavorato in GE per 15 anni dove, mediamente, ogni 3 anni cambia il management. L'ambiente lavorativo era sempre ottimo e la sfida continua era linfa per tutti. Ricordo quegli anni come i migliori in assoluto.
Productive and Attentive at workplace
MDM Analyst - Data Stewardship (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra15. September 2019
Good learning opportunity on MDM data management.
Fun working with different hierarchies of companies and having a data workaround on their respective child entities
Excellent
Legal & Collection officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra15. September 2019
Working was amazing. 9hrs doesn't know how it goes. Two week off enjoyed
Employment satisfied
Boss satisfied with work
Even company satisfied. Good 😛
Arbeitskultur
Security Guard (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA14. September 2019
Enjoyed working there.had chance for advancement. Edcation . Paid by the company . There were some high safety requritment . The company demanded attention to detail. Hi
Empresa de excelência qualidade
soldador (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Taubaté, SP14. September 2019
Empresa de excelência qualidade, e com desenvolvimento amplo e buscando cada vez mais desenvolvimento no mercado se fosse convocado a minha volta na empresa voltaria com certeza com maior prazer.
is it good company
Stores Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka14. September 2019
totally is it good industries,i have a lurning more work and systemitic work.and my manager also is good work experenced person and my co worker also is good workers.

i hope next futcher any job i have join.
Ok
GE production (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Louisville, KY13. September 2019
It has really downsized it’s benefits & pay!!! Which is why I am looking elsewhere I was told there would be career advancement and there is none it’s about who you know and not what you know that gets you ahead at the GE. I started with a decent wage and then after a few months my rate of pay was lower for no reason so my pay is a big factor
Vorteile
Work
Nachteile
Pay
1,0
Arbeitskultur
It's a factory so basically you're job is repetitive
Manufacturing Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Louisville, KY13. September 2019
I honestly wanted too retire there along with my 2 late aunts , but I started right after Haier took over & everything was different. They wanted to start us 12 an hr but eventually changed it 14 , which still ain't much after union dues
Arbeitskultur
Good workers with bad corporate management
Lab Technologist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peterborough, ON13. September 2019
Steady days with mostly 40 hours per week. Some departments had mandatory overtime. All work was interesting and intense, The plant location was shut down
Excellent
Manager, Financial Crimes, (FCC) Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Norwalk, CT13. September 2019
Excellent place to work and friendly work environment. I learned to multi-task and work under difficult situations and to meet time sensitive deadlines.
Excellent work place
Processor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  McAllen, TX12. September 2019
A typical day at work is constantly working on nozzle components, getting the parts on time, to the next work area. And I have learned a lot about communicating with different co workers in line assembly. And management is very professional, and work place is very friendly steady place. The hardest part of the job is getting the components to the next work area.
Vorteile
Enjoyable work atmasphere.
Nachteile
Sometimes not enough overtime.
Great Experience
COOP/Lean Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Arecibo, PR12. September 2019
I had a great time during my internship at GE. I learned many new things that a school you don't learn. Managers are very helpful and they want you to succeed in your projects.
Amazing workforce
OPERATIONS FP&A FINANCE ANALYST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bracknell12. September 2019
Employees are the most valuable asset this company has. There are a lot of dedicated talented people working for this company. I have gained experience of forecasting, budgeting, calculating standard and billing rates, etc. The pressure is always on.
good place to work
Production Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Salem, VA12. September 2019
good place to work, but plant as shut down no longer there anymore. I was a production worker who did a lot for the company ran machines and assemble.
Productive and Team Oriented Workplace
Customer Insights Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burnley VIC12. September 2019
I handled both out bound and inbound calls in my role, and after a while I move to a more Administrative role.

I would be reviewing accounts and also making decisions on customer online applications, which is both challenging and rewarding.

We had team meeting in the morning to know what our goals where and worked on completing these goals together as a team.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei GE Corporate. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage