Bewertungen für Gartner

Alle 402 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Good framework
Senior Director, Global Financial Services (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stamford, CT19. September 2019
Gartner invests in developing associates through the distillation of essential elements of success...the "science"...around which one gets to wrap their own individual "art."
Arbeitskultur
Quiet and peaceful, but challenging
Corporate Graphic Designer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Arlington, VA17. September 2019
Working as a contractor at Gartner has been one of the best experience of my life. A beautiful and modern building, located in Arlington VA, with a nice view (from the 19th floor), where I could enjoy the sunlight and move to different places like a focus room (for more privacy), the cafeteria or just stay at my desk. My manager was very friendly, an easy-going person, very professional and high-detailed oriented person. The types of equipment like the MacBook, two extra monitors, and the standing desk, were all modern. Constant communication with the analysts was required. I could tell that all of them were very serious and responsible for their duties. They were very responsive and always ready to collaborate with their feedbacks for the PowerPoint presentations.
Vorteile
Modern technology, free coffee, excellent environment, friendly people
Nachteile
Contract can end sooner than expected
Subjective certification
Business Development Executive, Legal (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irving, TX14. September 2019
The company has a subjective certification which APPEARS to be highly biased. Two people in my class did not certify, both non-certifications SEEM to have been influenced by one of the trainers more so than by actual performance - especially when compared to existing personnel.
Like doing a paid MBA!
Account Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sydney NSW14. September 2019
An amazing place full of potential. Days go so quickly because you are so busy. Freedom to run your own territory and control your own destiny. The best place and people I have ever worked with!
Change of management.
Client Support & Technical Research Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stamford, CT9. September 2019
I spent 4-years at Gartner and my biggest concern was the constant change of manager. I had a half a dozen bosses and this was disconcerting, because, even though I was a great employee, my work history was forgotten. I knew all aspects of my job and I was good at it. However, I had to prove it for each passing manger. This takes time which better spent becoming familiar with taking on other assignments. And Since management only knew me for a short period of time, I was unable receive references for attempting another position within the same company.
Free fruit.
Nachteile
"Too many chefs spoil the soup"
Arbeitskultur
Only good if you get assigned good accounts
Client Director (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stamford, CT7. September 2019
Overall a great company but if you get assigned a bad account,t your career at the firm will have a short shelf life. I was assigned a problematic account and I later found out that there were 6 people in my role in 7 years. Gartner is a great place if only you have good accounts.
Work life balance
Nachteile
Revolving door if you get assigned a bad account
Client Partner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Myers, FL2. September 2019
great company! would recommend to anyone looking for a job with work/life balance, competitive pay, and great benefits. Just do your work and you will love this place.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Understand the Interrview Process
Account Executive (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stamford, CT30. August 2019
Your interview continues beyond the offer letter. Field academy is another component to the interview process for additional screening. Make sure you understand you can still be let go after that five week process.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
BI Developer and DBA
SQL BI Developer & Database Administrator (DBA) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Arlington, VA28. August 2019
I love working at Gartner. It is one of the best company in the world and I am proud of them. The work environment in the Gartner is one of the best.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Challenging but Not very good work life balance
Territory Modeling (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurgaon, Haryana26. August 2019
Pros
The tasks are challenging
get to learn more
Appreciated
different tasks so good learning curve
okay work culture

Cons
no work life balance
work pipeline needs to be better
Great place
Client Partner (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Myers, FL22. August 2019
Work life balance is great. Great team support! They are huge for company growth and want you to succeed. There is a lot of repetition, but they believe in improving their daily processes.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Fun at first
Event Planner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Connecticut20. August 2019
Working at Gartner definitely seems fun at first but soon enough you realize that there is no work-life balance on the events side of the business. If you plan on having a family and celebrating father's day, mother's day - forget it because events overlap those dates. To add to it the benefits while traveling cannot be enjoyed because of tall the work you are doing day-to-day.
Excellent pay, difficult environment
Sales Recruiter (contract) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Myers, FL17. August 2019
Contractors are treated differently, not as well, except for pay. Diversity could be embraced and appreciated a whole lot more here. They tend to hire youth mostly and aren't shy to say someone is too old. Groupthink is a real issue there.
Opportunities and Experience
Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Egham16. August 2019
The role lacks variety but there are opportunities to move and develop internally, very sales driven culture and management is very hit or miss. good company to work for IT experience.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Sales driven business culture
Collaborative coworkers
Sr Director (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stamford, CT13. August 2019
Smart, well educated coworkers. I have learned a lot from leadership. Paid time off is generous, and you’re encouraged to take it. While there is definitely work/life flexibility, the volume of work is high. I don’t enjoy navigating through the internal politics, and I don’t believe the pay is competitive.
Nice place
Client Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Myers, FL8. August 2019
Busy work day
Great training
Managers can be good; however, there is also poor management at within the organization.
The culture can be positive; however, it can also breed a cutthroat environment.
Vorteile
Decent amount of maternity leave and PTO
Poor leadership
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Overall good starter job
Account Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX5. August 2019
Working at Gartner had a lot of benefits and will be a great resume builder for me as I continue to pursue other opportunities. The training is on a level of its own and they really invest in their employees. The work-life balance and flexibility to work from home is way above par.
Arbeitskultur
Great learning, recognition and constant opportunities to make impact to your clients' strategic business objectives.
Principal Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurgaon, Haryana19. Juli 2019
Gartner is truly a great place to work. The collaborative and continual learning culture helps you achieve your goals and objectives.
1,0
Poor Management, Stressful and Political
Order Management Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Myers, FL13. Juli 2019
I worked at Gartner for 16 months. It was a very stressful and political environment. If you didn't drink the kool aid, then chances are, you'll be out the door. If you weren't in one of the cliques, then you'll feel less important or worthy than those on the inside. It felt like a Sorority House. Most managers were young and inexperienced, and were quick to put you on a performance plan if you didn't "play along." Gartner also has a very liberal culture, and are tolerant, as long as they agree with you. STAY AWAY!
Pay
Work/Life Balance, Poor Management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Great work/life balance and training
Account Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Myers, FL10. Juli 2019
Benefits great. The culture is young, so it works for some people. Hard to be serious and motivated at times and management is closed minded at times.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Gartner. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage