H&M

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,4Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 10 201 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

angemessene Arbeitsverhältnisse

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
eigentlich ganz cooler Job, der aber mit sehr viel Stress, Zeitdruck und Flexibilität zu tun hat

Good ménagement fun place

Good job I work there for a while I love they care about their employees and the pay is decent the only con is they cut your hour sometimes and you stuck with your bills

Horrible experience

Such an amazing place to work at, but this specific location is horrible. The management is the main issue. While I was there in my short time, I’ve seen about 30 or more leave because of the toxic management.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fun work place with room for advancement

Fun work place with no stress. Training is good and work environment compliments the culture! Managers aren’t stressful and don’t look down at anyone everyone is treated fair, I would definitely go back !

Room for career growth

Nachteile

Could pay a little more but not a hard job still fun place to work regardless

Ausbeuterjob

wirklich unfairer Job für Aushilfen, schnelllebig, die Aushilfen werden immer ausgetauscht

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

great job !

started working in september and ever since i’ve started i have absolutely loved every second of working there, everyone is so welcoming and make my shifts that extra special, i do a lot during my shifts and sometimes even get introduced to new things to do, i love being a part of this team and can’t wait to see what more things they offer me in the future
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Okay place to work, depends on the market.

H&M was a cool company to work for, however in the Memphis market NO! management suck and a lot of favoritism in my opinion. It was a lot but imma keep it cute and short.

Benefits and discounts

Nachteile

No work life balance, mediocre pay, store and upper management suck, stressful, no real support throughout the market.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Management d'un autres temps !

Style de management pas moderne du tout, H&M a beaucoup de retard sur ce point... Beaucoup de turn-over car H&M fait tout pour éviter l'ancienneté chez les employés (surcharge de travail des employés expérimenté, pressions, propos rabaissants, etc...). Il y a 10ans H&M était un endroit où il était agréable de travailler, plus maintenant car H&M a décidé de ne plus prendre soin de ses employés (plus de primes intéressantes, salaires plus bas que d'autres grandes enseignes de prêt à porter, pas de fidélisation des employés, évolution par copinage et non pas par mérite, pas de valorisation du travail bien fait, etc...). Chez H&M l'employé est un outil jetable, je déconseille...

Vorteile

Une équipe de vendeurs soudée

Management archaïque et malsain

My favorite Job

Literally one of my favorite jobs. Fun to work at. The tardy policy is a killer though. Literally a 3 minute Grace period, and I think you get like 4 strikes.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Productive and fun work place

Enjoyed going to work, not a stressful job. Met a lot of friends and managers were friendly. Average day is tidying shop floor, on tills and stocking.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Productive, fun work place, real visual merchandising

The role itself is a pretty satisfying job. H&M has high standards for its presentation which makes the role pretty satisfying to see an end result. (If the one you visit doesn't look good, they are probably struggling.) That being said it is a mechanism that is vulnerable to the influence of the people who lead. If the right area (district) team is there, it will run smoothly and most of the time be a fun work environment (it is still work tho.) However, if the wrong people start filling those leadership positions, it can be a real nightmare. That is why I quit, it started falling apart with nasty area leadership and then with incompetent store managers who got promoted due to friendly connections to the recently promoted area team.

Sin mas

Poco compañerismo, la gente va cada uno a lo suyo.

Disorganizzati

È un’azienda che si basa sull’organizzare tutto e ad avere procedura specifiche da rispettare per ogni cosa. Dovrebbe essere basato sul lavoro in team e la comunicazione ma ciò non avviene a livello manageriale, almeno dove mi trovo io, causando spesso discrepanze e discussioni. Il focus sul passare la fidelity card e acquisire nuovi member ( fare la tesserina) è ossessivo. Quasi tutti iniziano con un contratto a chiamata, siate pronti a fare i galoppìni e avere poco rispetto dai vostri superiori. Il training è inefficace e spesso le persone che sono in carica danno ordini contrastanti tra loro.

Buono pasto

Nachteile

Nessuna pausa caffè, turni consegnati il giorno prima

Relaxing

Working out H&M was such a good experience. I am a student at university and found that the business were very flexible with the work life balance. All managers will brilliant
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Honestly never had a bad shift

Great place to work if you're willing to make the effort. Probably some of the best management I've experienced doing part time work - although there is still room for improvement. Work culture is great unless you include the occasional drama with employees and customers. Enjoyed my time there a lot.

25% discount

becomes extremely repetitive

Nada productivo

No me gusta el ambiente los jefes son una Turia de seres mucho estrés nada de compañerismo cada uno piensa en su culo nadie te ayuda nadie te hecha una mano

low pay, long hours

low paylong hours, then they cut hoursunprofessionalthey rather you work sick than not come at alltoxicmanagement says one thing behind your back then another to your face.

discount

pay, hours

Love it

Honestly couldn’t fault this company, they have the best work ethic.. all their procedures just make sense. Great discount, progression in the company is available and easy to come by.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great place for career advancement.

Coworkers are great mainly college students working here. You feel welcome by coworkers. Management on the other hand its just terrible. Managers talking bad about other managers to new hires. Store Manager petty, and rude, their way of handling a employee they don't like is by breaking them till they quit on their own. Basically making your life miserable by giving you projects you cant complete and the flipping on you for not been productive. toxic work environment.

Vorteile

discounts/ 1 hr lunch breaks/ Coworkers.

Nachteile

management/ and cant call out when sick because they will cut your work hours as retaliation.

Ambiance calme

Bonne ambiance, l’emploi est assez facile et calme avant l’ouverture. Chacun a son poste et c’est agréable. Gare aux employés (CDI) et manageurs qui refilent le travail aux CDD ou intérimaires ! Et qui ne sont pas capables de reconnaître leurs erreurs en blâmant les intérimaires

Muy contento

Empresa muy buena para trabajar, buen salario, los jefes lo mejor, buen compañerismo.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei H&M. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung