Bewertungen für Hilton

6 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 12.242 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
1,0
Maintenance worker
Maintenance Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Offsite at family homes8. Dezember 2018
Was hired for maintenance but not at the hotel. Was hired to do maintenance/construction at the owners family homes. No hard hats, goggles or fall arrests. Told if you get hurt Do Not Go to Human Resources come to me. Ya right you get hurt and who is going to pay you, not WSIB because you’re not working on property. Learned that they are looking for cheap labourers for their personal houses (all family members).
Vorteile
Good hours
Nachteile
No breaks or lunch.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Hilton Hotels In Vienna
Cluster Tour & Group Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vienna25. Mai 2015
Fantastic Hilton Family with a high sense of business and team work.
Great work environment with positive and can do attitude.
One of the biggest clusters in Europe
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Sehr gut
Fahrerin (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wien, W19. Mai 2015
Nette mitarbeiter und Chefs, nur geringfügige beschäftigung
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 4Melden
thats a good Job
Commis de Rang (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wien, W25. Juli 2014
My typical day at the hotel begins with a smile in the whole restaurant. And start with a great serivce for the guests by the breakfast. And after an ala carte service.

I've learned a lot how to make a perfect service in the last six years. Where the boundaries can be, and much of the market on foods to the drinks I've learned a lot.

So I'm worked in the room service and I had a great moment. A guest that she was unsatisfiled and they needed something to eat in the night .And I offer her my whole night card but she wanted nothing from the card because everything was cold food.I offer her to order a pizza. The lady was very happy. Only I had already free. I specially stayed longer for the lady so she can get her pizza. Because nobody was there of service.

And my bad moment was
A pregnant lady had ordered a small salad. I unfortunately have a big charged. When I came up to the lady said she had not ordered Big Salat just a small one. I apologized and brought her the correct Bill. On the bill was a still water and that she had not ordered the Stillwater. And was very disatissfield.She didnt want the food and wanted to speak with the manager. I told her I'm truly sorry they get free food. .The lady was still unhappy and than they wanted to eat in the room.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Hilton Hotel
Nachteile
Keine
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für Hilton.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Hilton. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage