Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

7 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 13 317 Bewertungen ansehen
4,0
Good opportunities
Very fast paced and turbulent working environment, professional team and excellent benefits. Good opportunities to develop professionally and personally.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Good
If you are happy with minimum salary and a lot of hours at work, is ok...
Nice Hotel
Manager
1,0
Maintenance worker
Was hired for maintenance but not at the hotel. Was hired to do maintenance/construction at the owners family homes. No hard hats, goggles or fall arrests. Told if you get hurt Do Not Go to Human Resources come to me. Ya right you get hurt and who is going to pay you, not WSIB because you’re not working on property. Learned that they are looking for cheap labourers for their personal houses (all family members).
Good hours
No breaks or lunch.
Hilton Hotels In Vienna
Fantastic Hilton Family with a high sense of business and team work.
Great work environment with positive and can do attitude.

One of the biggest clusters in Europe
Sehr gut
Nette mitarbeiter und Chefs, nur geringfügige beschäftigung
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
thats a good Job
My typical day at the hotel begins with a smile in the whole restaurant. And start with a great serivce for the guests by the breakfast. And after an ala carte service.

I've learned a lot how to make a perfect service in the last six years. Where the boundaries can be, and much of the market on foods to the drinks I've learned a lot.

So I'm worked in the room service and I had a great moment. A guest that she was unsatisfiled and they needed something to eat in the night .And I offer her my whole night card but she wanted nothing from the card because everything was cold food.I offer her to order a pizza. The lady was very happy. Only I had already free. I specially stayed longer for the lady so she can get her pizza. Because nobody was there of service.

And my bad moment was

A pregnant lady had ordered a small salad. I unfortunately have a big charged. When I came up to the lady said she had not ordered Big Salat just a small one. I apologized and brought her the correct Bill. On the bill was a still water and that she had not ordered the Stillwater. And was very disatissfield.She didnt want the food and wanted to speak with the manager. I told her I'm truly sorry they get free food. .The lady was still unhappy and than they wanted to eat in the room.
Sehr nette Kollegen

Keine
Weitere Bewertungen zu Hilton
Sie können Folgendes versuchen:
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Hilton. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung