InterContinental Hotels Group
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren
Bewertung für InterContinental Hotels Group

An excellent opportunity to make contact's

4,0
13. Dezember 2015
With this job except a new language (German) I have improved my social skills and dealing with people of all kinds of profiles.My co-workers were generaly easy to work with of course there are always some rothen appless.The hardest part of the job is of course dealing with people who are hard to deal with.Most enjoyable part is meeting some interesting people and making new connections.
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
Ähnliche Bewertungen
4,0
1. Jänner 2018
Hotel & Gastgewerbeassistentin Lehre (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Wien, W
Es ist schön und kann sehr angenehmen sein dennoch gibt es auch Schwierigkeiten und Probleme in diesem haus. Ich habe 3 Jahre dort genossen.
Kostenloses Essen
Überstunden
5,0
20. September 2017
Gleicher Ort
Floor Supervisor at Vienna (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Wien 1. Bezirk (Innere Stadt), W
Amazing massive organisation, with talented staff, an international home-really a greater home away from home. Its just got a culture better than that of the United Nation; the people truely belong together in a harmonious atmosphere,but with over perhaps 30 Languages------Ha-haaa !!! Was just my best experience of a life time being part and parcel of that team. You never get to the feeling of stress and or arguments, the people are skilled and they know why they came; and thats to meet the customers needs=full stop !!! Professional and Flexible Management who make things easier.......!!!
Christmas Benefits
Not Known
3,0
9. Juni 2015
Commis de Rang (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Vienna
We only got a evening Restaurant so the working times where 16:00-24:00 I workt there as a Commi de Rang and prepared the cutlery and glases for the service or a big event like every sudderday with 100-200 guests to our Brunch. I served and recommended something in our menue. We where a verry small Team with 4-5 Peoples and sometime i also greaded the guest and taket the order. To the end i workt more and more with relief waiter and coordinate our visiting tour groups.
Vorteile
a verry good payment, free lunch and drinks in our cantine
Nachteile
long working times, no holidays
  1. An excellent opportunity to make contact's