International Atomic Energy Agency
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren
Bewertung für International Atomic Energy Agency

Overall good

9. Februar 2018
If you're senior, probably it is the best place to work and stay. If you're entry level worker, getting used to this relaxed, slow tempo working enviroment is not always good.
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
Unternehmenskultur
Ähnliche Bewertungen
8. August 2018
Gleiche StelleGleicher Ort
Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Wagramer Strasse. 5, 1220 Wien, Austria
great staff, great place to work, helpful, quality of life is great, easy, relaxed, diplomacy encouraged and work -life balance is perceived as very important therefore is highly encouraged.
24. Juli 2017
Gleiche StelleGleicher Ort
Intern (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) - Vienna, Austria
Being part of the international organization like IAEA was very beneficial to my personal development as well as to my career path. From my daily work routine which was on professional level since I was working with very experienced people from which I learned a lot, to my personal side where I met a lot of people from all over the world which is of big importance to me. I have pleasure to say that this was amazing experience and everyone should try to work in multicultural and multilingual environment.
4,0
14. Mai 2020
Gleicher Ort
Expert (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) - Wien 1. Bezirk (Innere Stadt), W
Fun place to work, you will learn a lot. The headquarter is located in Vienna, Austria, which is a beautiful place. The people are nice and supportive. This is the UN agency, so you will have plenty of international exposure.
Vorteile