Bewertungen für Jack & Jones

Alle 296 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Very fun place to work
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON12. Mai 2019
The organization works under the slogan of "work hard, play hard" and sticks true to it. Coworkers are very fun to work with and everyone gets along very well, while providing very friendly and professional services to customer giving them appropriate value.
Arbeitskultur
Amazing place to work in
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON8. Mai 2019
Supportive management and wonderful team. Amazing prizes and incentives for performance and great work life balance. Culture was great and for a retail part time position, wonderful compensation
Arbeitskultur
Comoañeros muy amables y ofreciendo ayuda oara cualquier cosa
Bestseller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Castelló de la Plana, Castellón provincia7. Mai 2019
Estuve 3 meses solo,pero muy agusto. Compañer@s muy amables sin competividad y ayundandote en cualquier cosa
Vorteile
Con compañer@s así las horas se pasaban volando
Nachteile
No se puede salir a fumar
Arbeitskultur
Worked at the new merry hill store to launch
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Merry Hill7. Mai 2019
I was made to take 10 to 14 k home a night because there wasn't a safe in store this was a safety breach to me and i wasn't happy to do it so i left.

Management made comments about my personal life and i was more of the manager than her the company is a joke .
Nice store
Nachteile
Long hours overworked bad team management
Rezalet
Satış Danışmanı (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  İstanbul Anadolu26. April 2019
Çalışan hakları diye bişey yok. Egoist bölge müdürleri ile uğraşmaktan işinizi yapamaz hale geliyorsunuz.
Prim eksik yatıyor.
Ambiente di lavoro stimolante
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Marcon, Veneto26. April 2019
Buone prospettive di crescita, ambiente stimolante per via dei numerosi training sul prodotto.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 3Melden
Eğlenceli bir çalışma ortamı
Satış Danışmanı (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  İstanbul avrupa yakası24. April 2019
Bireysel satış hakkında yöneticilerim gerekli yardımlarda bulundurup yönlendirmelerimi yaptılar.
Arbeitskultur
Heavily pressured on forcing sales.
Sales assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Birmingham, West Midlands9. April 2019
The job was very sale focused and it felt a lot of the time we were pressured into forcing customers to buy things. We had very limited staff and very rarely ever left in time at the end of the night. Managers would pressure us to stay behind later and would show very little presence in the shopfloor. I was only part time there and hated every second of it.
Good discount
Nachteile
Long hours forcing sales and pressuring customers to buy things.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Good
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  mumbai4. April 2019
the environment was good.
I learned a lot about how to work under pressure and don't care about time. As I used to work more than hours allotted. Report everything to the manager end of the day.
Incentives
3,0
Magasin agréable
Vendeuse en prêt à porter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Seine-et-Marne29. März 2019
Bonne expérience mais de nombreuses lacunes au sein de l’entreprise, qui est d’ailleurs fermée à l’heure d’aujourd’hui, manque de personnel.
Bons cadeaux
Horaires de nuit, parfois jusqu’à 22h
supérieurs agressif et désagréable
Vendeur (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Repentigny, QC25. März 2019
c'est une compagnie qui mets beaucoup l'emphase sur la vente, que je peux comprendre étant donné que c'est un emploi en ventes. Par contre, jamais nous devrions mal conseiller un client dans le seul but d'atteindre ses chiffres hebdomadaires.
escompte
aucune considération
easy job
Retail Assistant (Part-Time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dublin24. März 2019
i found the work in Jack and Jones was rather easy but not very time consuming. i worked in a small store with not a lot of jobs to do but i enjoyed my time working here.
smoke breaks
Nachteile
having to wear jeans when it was very warm
3,0
Could do a lot better!
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire5. März 2019
This was my first ‘official’ PT job and I was very excited to start. The prospect of working at a brand new concession in a bustling university city seemed like it would be a brilliant opportunity for me to develop my skills and grow as a person. However shortly after being there I found this not to be the case. This was the biggest concession they had in East Anglia yet very little was done from the very begging to promote this. In my view the manager was unprofessional, unmotived and the general managment structure/daily running was profoundly lacking in execution. Given that we were all new to the the company I thought things would improve but they only seemed to get worse. Senior staff in head office would often send out conflicting emails and when you did need to get hold of them they either wouldn’t answer and would read your message and not reply (NOT HELPFUL). There was 4/5 of us employed to cover the concession but due to the very clever arrangement of working hours on contacts meant the majority of work was classed as overtime. For example my contract was 4hours plus overtime which is ridiculous when you think about the hours needed and the number of staff. I was getting payed £5.90 p/hr but often would find myself expected to go beyond the associated duties of a typical sales assistant. This included providing full time cover when the manager swanned off to tan themselves for two weeks in the costa del sol just a month into the concession opening! Complicated administration duties including payroll, category performance reviews and various excel tasks were just a  mehr... few duties that were expected yet far from reflected in pay. In a sense I was lucky as there was a sales assistant earning just over £4 yet they were expected to complete the same tasks! Shocking! Overall I would say avoid working for Headrock Retail however this is only based on my experience at Jack & Jones. It seems like they are trying to run a military operation on a shoe string of a budget with people that lack the vital attributes to successfully run a limited business. Unless you are desperate for money don’t even apply!! To put this in context 6 months after opening the manager and two sales assistants had resigned....please don’t put yourself thought it.  Weniger
Staff discount
Rate of pay
work place
Key Holder and Temporary Assistant Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Markham, ON23. Februar 2019
Great team management could use some work. Would not work here for long. Could use a lot of change and improvement. Managment is not great. thank you
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Hej
Hejsan (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Maine22. Februar 2019
Hejsan jag skulle jette gärna villa jobba hos er skulla bytyda så mycket
Aa
Aa
Bueno
Dependienta (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madrid provincia12. Februar 2019
El ambiente de trabajo era bueno y había mucho compañerismo lo que facilita el trabajo
Productive work environment
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Yorkdale, ON8. Februar 2019
Freedom to run your store in a respectful and business manner. Limitations are not as much as most companies worked for. When you under stand your business, there's room for improvements in all categories.
Room to grow
Nachteile
Could be overwhelming most times
Bien
Encargada (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Petrer, Alicante provincia15. Jänner 2019
Fue la primera oportunidad de tabajo que tuve, y quede muy contenta
muy bueno
Dependiente de tienda (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barcelona, Barcelona provincia10. Jänner 2019
la emperesa jack&jones es lo mejor que me pudo pasar .
Good Brand, Poorly Run
Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Munster9. Jänner 2019
Good brand with good products.

Too many price reductions and offers to draw people into the stores which takes away from the quality of stock held in store and gives stores a discount store feeling.

Poorly organised/run company at a head office level. The left hand doesnt know what the right is doing.

Issues affecting stores that are highlighted by instore management are ignored constantly. No support from head office.

No Training Programmes
No Loss Control Policy or Procedures
No Incentives for Management/staff
No structure to anything full stop.

Probably the worst company I have ever worked for.
50% Staff Discount
Head Office Team
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Jack & Jones. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage