Bewertungen für Jack & Jones

Alle 311 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
1,0
Rezalet
Satış Danışmanı (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  İstanbul Anadolu26. April 2019
Çalışan hakları diye bişey yok. Egoist bölge müdürleri ile uğraşmaktan işinizi yapamaz hale geliyorsunuz.
Prim eksik yatıyor.
Ambiente di lavoro stimolante
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Marcon, Veneto26. April 2019
Buone prospettive di crescita, ambiente stimolante per via dei numerosi training sul prodotto.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 15Melden
Eğlenceli bir çalışma ortamı
Satış Danışmanı (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  İstanbul avrupa yakası24. April 2019
Bireysel satış hakkında yöneticilerim gerekli yardımlarda bulundurup yönlendirmelerimi yaptılar.
Arbeitskultur
Heavily pressured on forcing sales.
Sales assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Birmingham, West Midlands9. April 2019
The job was very sale focused and it felt a lot of the time we were pressured into forcing customers to buy things. We had very limited staff and very rarely ever left in time at the end of the night. Managers would pressure us to stay behind later and would show very little presence in the shopfloor. I was only part time there and hated every second of it.
Good discount
Nachteile
Long hours forcing sales and pressuring customers to buy things.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Good
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  mumbai4. April 2019
the environment was good.
I learned a lot about how to work under pressure and don't care about time. As I used to work more than hours allotted. Report everything to the manager end of the day.
Incentives
3,0
Magasin agréable
Vendeuse en prêt à porter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Seine-et-Marne29. März 2019
Bonne expérience mais de nombreuses lacunes au sein de l’entreprise, qui est d’ailleurs fermée à l’heure d’aujourd’hui, manque de personnel.
Bons cadeaux
Horaires de nuit, parfois jusqu’à 22h
supérieurs agressif et désagréable
Vendeur (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Repentigny, QC25. März 2019
c'est une compagnie qui mets beaucoup l'emphase sur la vente, que je peux comprendre étant donné que c'est un emploi en ventes. Par contre, jamais nous devrions mal conseiller un client dans le seul but d'atteindre ses chiffres hebdomadaires.
escompte
aucune considération
easy job
Retail Assistant (Part-Time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dublin24. März 2019
i found the work in Jack and Jones was rather easy but not very time consuming. i worked in a small store with not a lot of jobs to do but i enjoyed my time working here.
smoke breaks
Nachteile
having to wear jeans when it was very warm
3,0
Could do a lot better!
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire5. März 2019
This was my first ‘official’ PT job and I was very excited to start. The prospect of working at a brand new concession in a bustling university city seemed like it would be a brilliant opportunity for me to develop my skills and grow as a person. However shortly after being there I found this not to be the case. This was the biggest concession they had in East Anglia yet very little was done from the very begging to promote this. In my view the manager was unprofessional, unmotived and the general managment structure/daily running was profoundly lacking in execution. Given that we were all new to the the company I thought things would improve but they only seemed to get worse. Senior staff in head office would often send out conflicting emails and when you did need to get hold of them they either wouldn’t answer and would read your message and not reply (NOT HELPFUL). There was 4/5 of us employed to cover the concession but due to the very clever arrangement of working hours on contacts meant the majority of work was classed as overtime. For example my contract was 4hours plus overtime which is ridiculous when you think about the hours needed and the number of staff. I was getting payed £5.90 p/hr but often would find myself expected to go beyond the associated duties of a typical sales assistant. This included providing full time cover when the manager swanned off to tan themselves for two weeks in the costa del sol just a month into the concession opening! Complicated administration duties including payroll, category performance reviews and various excel tasks were just a  mehr... few duties that were expected yet far from reflected in pay. In a sense I was lucky as there was a sales assistant earning just over £4 yet they were expected to complete the same tasks! Shocking! Overall I would say avoid working for Headrock Retail however this is only based on my experience at Jack & Jones. It seems like they are trying to run a military operation on a shoe string of a budget with people that lack the vital attributes to successfully run a limited business. Unless you are desperate for money don’t even apply!! To put this in context 6 months after opening the manager and two sales assistants had resigned....please don’t put yourself thought it.  Weniger
Staff discount
Rate of pay
work place
Key Holder and Temporary Assistant Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Markham, ON23. Februar 2019
Great team management could use some work. Would not work here for long. Could use a lot of change and improvement. Managment is not great. thank you
Hej
Hejsan (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Maine22. Februar 2019
Hejsan jag skulle jette gärna villa jobba hos er skulla bytyda så mycket
Aa
Aa
Bueno
Dependienta (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madrid provincia12. Februar 2019
El ambiente de trabajo era bueno y había mucho compañerismo lo que facilita el trabajo
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Productive work environment
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Yorkdale, ON8. Februar 2019
Freedom to run your store in a respectful and business manner. Limitations are not as much as most companies worked for. When you under stand your business, there's room for improvements in all categories.
Room to grow
Nachteile
Could be overwhelming most times
Bien
Encargada (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Petrer, Alicante provincia15. Jänner 2019
Fue la primera oportunidad de tabajo que tuve, y quede muy contenta
muy bueno
Dependiente de tienda (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barcelona, Barcelona provincia10. Jänner 2019
la emperesa jack&jones es lo mejor que me pudo pasar .
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
1,0
Good Brand, Poorly Run
Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Munster9. Jänner 2019
Good brand with good products.

Too many price reductions and offers to draw people into the stores which takes away from the quality of stock held in store and gives stores a discount store feeling.

Poorly organised/run company at a head office level. The left hand doesnt know what the right is doing.

Issues affecting stores that are highlighted by instore management are ignored constantly. No support from head office.

No Training Programmes
No Loss Control Policy or Procedures
No Incentives for Management/staff
No structure to anything full stop.

Probably the worst company I have ever worked for.
50% Staff Discount
Head Office Team
Ausnutzung
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ulm6. Jänner 2019
War ein halbes Jahr als Vollzeit eingestellt, wurde dann am Fristkündigungstag 5 Minuten vor Feierabend gekündigt. Hab im nachhinein mitbekommen dass es dauerhaft so gemacht wird. Bin aber nicht gerade unglücklich, Top-Team aber kein einziges mal den Area Manager gesehen und die Visual Merchandiserin einfach eingebildet und unfreundlich. Bezahlung übrigens auch schrecklich.
Raucherpausen
Alles andere
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 19NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
invierten tiempo en formar al personal
Shopping Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bilbao, Vizcaya provincia4. Jänner 2019
Trabajábamos con KPÍS,lo primero que hacíamos al entrar era mirar objetivos del dii anterior y si no habíamos llegado que vamos hacer para mejorar esos datos y mirar objetivo del dia y hacer estrategias para alcanzar objetivo.
formaciones al personal
no hay objetivos economicos
Fun Workplace
Fashion Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh26. Dezember 2018
Learnt a lot, Everyday new experience, handling retail store operations, Billing counters.Meeting new people and set to achieve new targets is the plus point of working in a Retail Store Operations.
Flexible timings
Long hierarchy
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Upbeat and challenging role
Sales assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milton Keynes, UK13. Dezember 2018
Very inclusive team working environment with a brilliant competitive selling atmosphere. It was challenging to provide customers with the stock room clothes as it was too far away.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Jack & Jones. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage