Bewertung für Jack & Jones als Retail Assistant Manager

12 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 312 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
work place
Key Holder and Temporary Assistant Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Markham, ON23. Februar 2019
Great team management could use some work. Would not work here for long. Could use a lot of change and improvement. Managment is not great. thank you
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Work
Keyholder (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dundrum, County Dublin8. Dezember 2018
-Open the shop
-Greet Colleagues
-Count till float, sign off how much is in each till
- Check TMS
- Print Hourly Sales report
-Do daily plan
- Clean floor before work starts
-Delegate tasks to colleagues
- Refills/ standards neatly done
-Great/ attend to customer's needs
Brilliant communication between sales assistants & Keyholder's
Poor Management, No time and a half on Sunday, Lack of Motivation
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
I really enjoyed it
Key Holder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Calgary, AB27. März 2018
Jack & Jones was a great place to work. Its downfall was its management both in and outside of the store. I learned a lot about retail and fashion in the store. I also was placed in my first management position.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Small company
Key Holder (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Middlesbrough11. November 2017
Jack and Jones is a very customer service based jobs and all about pushing your sales which can sometimes be challenging when the customers don't always even enter the shop. So therefore that is the hardest part of the job. However the job role itself is quite simple and easy to follow.
Good hours
The pay
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
A dark room with great music
Keyholder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto Premium Outlets8. September 2017
Terrible pay and por management. the store itself is constantly filthy with no cleaning weekly/monthly overnight cleaning staff for such a big company. No advancement for position or pay. Great clothes for men
Nachteile
Long hours or no hours at all
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Not a great place
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, ON11. März 2017
Awful upper management. Very unorganized and very disrespectful. Lower level management like store managers did the best they could to make it fun, though it was still not a great company to work for.
The discount
everything else
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Jack and Jones was a good company to work for, pay and was good and great staff.
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hamilton, ON10. Februar 2017
As a company whole, I enjoyed my employment with the company. Pay was good along with benefits. Jack and Jones culture was fun and management was great to work with.
Good pay, good benefits.
Nachteile
Never had a fixed schedule.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Good part time student job
Third Key Holder Salesperson (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Montréal, QC11. Jänner 2017
Jack and Jones is a European clothing brand. I was the third key holder as a salesman and assistant manager.

I learned how to resolve conflicts between colleagues, managing a sales team with sale targets. I learned to fill out sales reports and stores orders as well.

The managers did not do much of their jobs. I was responsible for many manager tasks. Thanks to this I have developed my management skills.

The hardest part was to ask for a promotion after achieving all sales targets and help the store by generating more revenue.
Vorteile
Great flexible hours, Fun and interactive
No advancement opporunities
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 3Melden
Over priced products
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Calgary, AB10. August 2016
Alot of the time, it was managed by key holder and not really managers. It was ok, because it gave the key holders a feel for what it's like to have bigger responsibilities and duties. It was a very vibey and positive atmosphere.
Free lunches every week
Nachteile
long hours with many duties
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Enhancing sense of fashion in clothing for men
Sales associate & Key Holder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, Ontario20. April 2015
Jack & Jones was an interesting environment to work in. It helped me built confidence when approaching customers. Management was not the best unfortunately, and due to the staff being short and the company's budget being low, I often had to work overtime for weeks. Sometimes we get rewards for achieving sells that beat the previous year's.
50% off at Vero Moda for females
Nachteile
Long hours, always close very late.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
1,0
Worst. Job. Ever.
Pt Key Holder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Edmonton, AB12. August 2014
Terrible management. Roles were not clear. Expectations were not clear. No over time when promised. Constant issues. Quit within a month.
Discount
long hours no overtime
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für Jack & Jones.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Jack & Jones. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage