Bewertung für Jack & Jones als Retail Sales Associate

14 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 312 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Good
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  mumbai4. April 2019
the environment was good.
I learned a lot about how to work under pressure and don't care about time. As I used to work more than hours allotted. Report everything to the manager end of the day.
Incentives
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Good working enviorenment
Retail Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Coventry28. August 2018
Enjoyed interacting with customers, learning key skills in regards to finance & controlling money.
Good management team.
It is a relaxed environment, co-workers a joy to work with.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Work experience - Easy, fun and short hours
Retail Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bradford18. Mai 2018
This was great experience, and helped me be more confident with approaching customers and speaking amongst them. This job helped me gain new vast skills, such as working behind the tills, keeping on top of the stock room as well as the shop floor. Furthermore this job made me concentrate a lot more, as there were things such as hitting shop targets and individual targets, meaning we had to hit a certain amount of money a day (shop wise) and individual ones also.
N/A
N/A
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
1,0
Nice staff
Retail Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cheshire Oaks, Cheshire12. April 2018
Nice people that work there just the managment. For me it was long hours and the store wasnt really that busy until the weekend came, the shop itself however is very tidy and clean.
Nice staff
Long hours mostly quiet
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
3,0
Arbeitskultur
The work environment at jack&jones is enjoyable the majority of the time although it is a fun and character building job
Retail Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Newport, Newport22. Dezember 2017
its a enjoyable place too work although the treatment towards staff even high management isnt as good as it could be.

The staff that i work with although are a comdeic bunch and make working here alot more enjoyable as we are all like friends not just co workers.

Though some days you will have the odd customer who will either make your day or ruin it for you, it is a great way too character build and gain your own confidence too perhaps make you a more outgoing person
discount on clothing
Nachteile
sales assistants even fully flexies still have short hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Enjoyable Place to Work
Part Time Work - Retail Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Torfaen26. September 2017
While working at Jack&Jones in Cwmbran I really enjoyed it.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, and I learnt and gained a lot of skills from working there.
Management was great and any problems they were resolved.
Only downside was the pay, I was on National Minimum wage. Even working most weekends I found this wasn't enough for me.
Overall, great place to work for someone who's looking for a first time job/part-time job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Learned alot lowkey
Retail Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, ON18. August 2017
Learned how to do a lot to be honest. a lot of the people working there are hype. But honestly hard to get into (in my opinion). Still liked working there.
2,0
busy
Retail Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire18. Juli 2017
Very heavy handling, always on your feet but good atmosphere at special times like Christmas and sales. good vibes and hard workers in jack and jones shop
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Great Company
Retail Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin11. November 2016
I worked for Jack and Jones for over 2 years in 3 different stores, each store and each manager made me feel at home, I really enjoyed working there the pay is good and so are the perks..
Clothes and discounts
Standing all day
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
gain a lot of experience
sale\ retail assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ireland5. Dezember 2014
Enjoyed every second of work.I worked as a sale assistant. My duty was to server customer at the till, offering advice to customers on store products, Processing returns and refunds as required in line with company procedures, occasionally being responsible for the stores security including being its key holder at times, Responsible for the daily management of the till in the absence of the senior members and Ensuring that all areas are clean and adhere to the company’s clear floor policy and Health and Safety requirements.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Productive Workplace
Retail Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Derry, NIR17. Februar 2014
I enjoy interacting with customers however I have not got guaranteed hours which is why I am looking for a Full time position.
Typical day is to help and promote with sales, standards, cleaning tasks, steaming clothes, working as part of a team.
Arbeitskultur
A place where it is fun to work
Retail Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Beirut, Lebanon1. Oktober 2013
a boring day at jack & jones is a good day, the atmosphere, the great collegues, the perfect management, i couldn't think of anything to complain about.
just like any other retail store, sometimes the store becomes crowded and everyone's under pressure, but the way we handled the customers was the perfect chemistry to say the least.
my favorite time was pressure time, i always find myself doing my hundred and ten percent efficiency when it comes to pressure.
Arbeitskultur
Great job to meet people
Store Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Montreal QC30. Oktober 2012
I really enjoyed working for this company! i met so many new people and loved the sales aspect of the job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 3Melden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für Jack & Jones.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Jack & Jones. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage