Bewertung für Jack & Jones als Sales Assistant

31 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 312 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
fun work experience, friendly, well paced adn maintained
Seasonal Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire5. August 2019
My time at Jack and Jones was amazing, the staff were so fun and supportive making the job feel like a hobby and passion. Each day I was keen to work, learn new things, work on tills and conversing with staff and customers.
To ensure I knew everything I asked to be trained more and more, to be re taught everything so I could write it down and revise it all such as the policies, deals, materials and names of clothing and different ways to efficiently and professionally standardise and serve.
overall it was amazing the pay was good, the hours were great and flexible with my education and personal life as well as the discount and benefits the job included.
Vorteile
flexible breaks, flexible hours, friendly enviroment and staff, great discount and training
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Worked at the new merry hill store to launch
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Merry Hill7. Mai 2019
I was made to take 10 to 14 k home a night because there wasn't a safe in store this was a safety breach to me and i wasn't happy to do it so i left.

Management made comments about my personal life and i was more of the manager than her the company is a joke .
Nice store
Nachteile
Long hours overworked bad team management
Arbeitskultur
Heavily pressured on forcing sales.
Sales assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Birmingham, West Midlands9. April 2019
The job was very sale focused and it felt a lot of the time we were pressured into forcing customers to buy things. We had very limited staff and very rarely ever left in time at the end of the night. Managers would pressure us to stay behind later and would show very little presence in the shopfloor. I was only part time there and hated every second of it.
Good discount
Nachteile
Long hours forcing sales and pressuring customers to buy things.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Could do a lot better!
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire5. März 2019
This was my first ‘official’ PT job and I was very excited to start. The prospect of working at a brand new concession in a bustling university city seemed like it would be a brilliant opportunity for me to develop my skills and grow as a person. However shortly after being there I found this not to be the case. This was the biggest concession they had in East Anglia yet very little was done from the very begging to promote this. In my view the manager was unprofessional, unmotived and the general managment structure/daily running was profoundly lacking in execution. Given that we were all new to the the company I thought things would improve but they only seemed to get worse. Senior staff in head office would often send out conflicting emails and when you did need to get hold of them they either wouldn’t answer and would read your message and not reply (NOT HELPFUL). There was 4/5 of us employed to cover the concession but due to the very clever arrangement of working hours on contacts meant the majority of work was classed as overtime. For example my contract was 4hours plus overtime which is ridiculous when you think about the hours needed and the number of staff. I was getting payed £5.90 p/hr but often would find myself expected to go beyond the associated duties of a typical sales assistant. This included providing full time cover when the manager swanned off to tan themselves for two weeks in the costa del sol just a month into the concession opening! Complicated administration duties including payroll, category performance reviews and various excel tasks were just a  mehr... few duties that were expected yet far from reflected in pay. In a sense I was lucky as there was a sales assistant earning just over £4 yet they were expected to complete the same tasks! Shocking! Overall I would say avoid working for Headrock Retail however this is only based on my experience at Jack & Jones. It seems like they are trying to run a military operation on a shoe string of a budget with people that lack the vital attributes to successfully run a limited business. Unless you are desperate for money don’t even apply!! To put this in context 6 months after opening the manager and two sales assistants had resigned....please don’t put yourself thought it.  Weniger
Staff discount
Rate of pay
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Upbeat and challenging role
Sales assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milton Keynes, UK13. Dezember 2018
Very inclusive team working environment with a brilliant competitive selling atmosphere. It was challenging to provide customers with the stock room clothes as it was too far away.
productive and Fun
SALES ASSISTANT (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Crawley, West Sussex10. Oktober 2018
I have been able to meet new and interesting people every day while working with some of the nicest people that I've have had the pleasure of working with.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Productive Training
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire6. Oktober 2018
Here I have developed more customer service skills and how to sell a product to a customer. Therefore, I am capable of persuading a customer to buy a product by using the features and benefits of the product. This has personally helped me as now I am able to reach my personal targets at work to help the company reach its given targets. Also this has helped me strengthen my confidence as now I am able to walk up to my customers to ensure they are fine without being nervous
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Productive environment
Sales Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dublin17. September 2018
In my time with Jack and Jones I have gained valuable retail experience working in such a fast paced environment.
In this job my main role is sales based. I am responsible for achieving sales targets, both individual and team. I am responsible for reaching and exceeding KPI’s, managing business reports and managing the social media account on behalf of the store.
Flexible working conditions
Unproductive management
Arbeitskultur
Fun in general but not very good for employees
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  North Dublin, County Dublin7. August 2018
I had the chance to work in different stores and in general the environment is really nice, we are trained to interact with the client in a friendly way but the management team (above the store managers) is not the best.
No commition
A lot of pressure for hitting the target
If for any reason the employee misses the clock in or clock out, they are penalised with not being paid for the whole day!
The owner would write really rude emails do the managers that would demotivate all the team.
Working very few hours during winter time
Buying products on 50% discount
Bad management team
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10Nein 1Melden
nice work colleagues
Sales assistant (part time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lakeside Shopping Centre23. Juni 2018
the other employees were nice to be around and chat with, but the management was awful, due to them literally wanting me to talk to customers as soon as they walked though the door, basically to ask them if they wanted help before they'd even seen anything yet
other employees
management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9Nein 1Melden
Average place to work
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bristol, Bristol30. Mai 2018
It was an ok place to work not the best money, staff were nice. Young people worked there so it was enjoyable and everyone got on very well. Good as a first job
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pathankot Pb.31. Jänner 2018
The day at the store invites a lot of customers with different needs.
the major part of the story was to assist the customer regarding his need and make sure that he leaves satisfied.
employee benefits
exposure
Sales/Stock room assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Westfield Stratford City, Greater London18. Dezember 2017
my time at jack and jones was horrible towards the end as i was pretty much being used as a worker due to lack of pay and over working at one point and towards the end having next to no hours, the manage was constantly rude and inconsiderate of his other workers, also constantly late on early shifts which would leave us behind on schedule and would then continue to blame us for it. i despised every minute of the last two months i spent working there.
Nachteile
long hours, no benefits, lack of support
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10NeinMelden
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin4. Dezember 2017
I found working in the kings inn a fun and busy environment to work inn a great liitle pub but loved meeting people and enjoyed going to work staff and management were so nice
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 7Melden
good workplace
Sale Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wakefield12. Juli 2017
good to work here but can get boring when dead but that like most cloths shops.
good to meet new people, everyday and also talking to them when ask them if they need help with anything
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Liffey Valley Centre, County Dublin14. Juni 2017
It was a really fun workplace. I got along with everybody and I gained alot of skills from working here. I would definitely highly recommend it to anyone.
Getting along with everyone
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Brilliant place to work but too many staff.
Sales assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Belfast, Antrim, UK6. April 2017
I loved working for Jack and jones. I hit my targets everyday, really enjoyed working with customers but unfortunately there was no hours for me so they let me go.
50% discount
Not enough hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Great, fun environment to work at
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire12. März 2017
I loved working at Jack&Jones, I easily got along with customers and colleagues. I was always easily motivated going to work. I learnt how to manage stressful situations where I had a lot to do whilst remaining calm and polite. Great management and sorry that the shop was forced to close down resulting in my redundancy.
50% off all J&J products. Long lunch breaks
Nachteile
Competition of other stores, stock room far from shop floor
Arbeitskultur
Boring CEO talks to you as a child
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Liverpool, Merseyside8. März 2017
Person who interviewed me was great. Nice person both in the shop and out. Senior management disgraceful, making me work extra hours without pay, joke
Vorteile
Staff within the shop are great people
were made to work extra hours with no pay. Only on £5
Arbeitskultur
part time job everything good .
sales asistent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  india23. Jänner 2017
I started workd as a sales man my worked is handling customers , billing , seprating cloth I loved thes job so obvesoly I enjoy during my work.
only coffe
overtime
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Jack & Jones. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage