Bewertung für Jack & Jones als Sales Associate

20 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 311 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Very fun place to work
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON12. Mai 2019
The organization works under the slogan of "work hard, play hard" and sticks true to it. Coworkers are very fun to work with and everyone gets along very well, while providing very friendly and professional services to customer giving them appropriate value.
1,0
Wasn’t fun
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brampton, ON10. September 2018
I work there for co-op and I mostly did everything from stock, cleaning the store, garbage, etc... all I got was $0.00 like come on I did more in a day than you.
And all they did is stand around, go get drinks and food, talk to each other mostly all the time (manager and assistant manager)
And I got so bored of standing around for hours I was asking is there anything I can do I did everything before lunch.
Hour break
No pay
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Decent place, free coffee maker, great co-workers
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brampton, ON20. Juli 2018
A typical day starts off by punching in, replenishing stock, scanning in return items, helping customers, and taking out trash. Hardest part about the job is standing for a 6 hour shift with one 20 minute break.
Great enviornment
Nachteile
Standing for a long time
Arbeitskultur
Productive and innovative work space.
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, ON24. Mai 2018
Engage with other people coming from all walks of life.

Discuss with potential customers about one of the worlds leading jean manufacturing companies

Things I knew about, but didn't truly understand until Jack & Jones:
Companionship
Trust
When to agree & comply
Notoriety
Interest
Patience

Since the stores origins trace back to Oslo, Norway, most of the apparel reflects current fashion trends in Europe.

Most difficult - Dealing with customers who aren't satisfied.

Most Enjoyable - Seeing smiles/ Creating moments.
Hours
Sudden change in shifts
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 3Melden
Horrible Company
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vaughan, ON16. Mai 2018
Horrible company to work for. From the store managers to the district manager and everyone at the head office, they don't take their job seriously. As soon as one little thing goes wrong in your store, the district manager is so quick to blame you for it while they just sit there and do nothing to improve your store. Hours are horrible, always short staff but never willing to hire, everyone talks bad about each other, it's overall just a horrible company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 15Nein 1Melden
Stressful & pressured
Jack and Jones as a sales associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON15. Mai 2018
This job is basically like any sales associate position, but I believe the brand, or at least the location I worked, heavily the emphasized the idea of upselling, where if someone was looking for something, you should try to sell them other items to go along with that. Personally, I am not super comfortable aggressively upselling in the way that the store wanted me to
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 2Melden
Was not happy
Sales associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vancouver, BC18. April 2018
Terrible management skills and I was sexually harassed way too often by customers and it made me really uncomfortable to even speak about it. So I wasn’t happy
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 1Melden
1,0
Arbeitskultur
High anxiety and high depression rate
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  GTA, ON19. März 2018
This place is ridiculous
they expect so much from you with so little pay
not to mention the managers never do anything.
They just comment on everything we do wrong rather than help us
no one stays, everyone keeps quitting because the managers are rude, and make us do their job.
If you stand up for yourself they talk about you behind your back or cut your hours/ the sale goals are extremely unrealistic and we do not even get commission so I don't understand why we have sale goals/ if we are not getting anything out of it.
50% discount
awful management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, ON17. März 2018
The place was fun to work at but I received very minimal hours. If I got more hours I would have liked the job more. The management could have been better.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun place to work.
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin21. August 2017
This employment helped me to develope my interpersonal, sales and communication skills while also giving me the oppurtunity to work towards team oriented targets.
Excellent work environment.
Nachteile
Lack of hours at certain times of the year.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Fold and talk; no commission
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON27. Juli 2017
Just what it says. Strange management. This is a teenager job, not many customers and not much room to grow. At least they provide breaks. I was surprised.
Discounts! %50!!
Minimum wage!
Fun Employees and High Expectations
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mainz27. Juni 2017
Working at Jack & Jones was a good way to gain insight into the atmosphere of sales and how to stress bringing your numbers up. Stressful on the job, but lax atmosphere.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Sales dominant fun work environment
Sales associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, ON9. Februar 2017
Learned and had the oppurtunity to advance and acquire new sales techniques. Typical day at work includes meeting minimum sales targets and ensuring all sales stats are above the minimum asked.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
More pay
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Halton Hills, ON3. Oktober 2016
very bad pay for everyone ! they need to pay more and offer more to the employes. Marketing team needs to step up their game for the brand to be more well-known.
Vorteile
very chill, closing real easy
poor management on District level
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
productive work with great team
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dubai22. Juli 2016
my typical day at work was amazing. I learned a lot from the team from the company special how to communicate with customer and how to do great customer service.My co-workers all great people funny, always helpful and they always walk away with a smile. For me hardest part of the job it was starting but the team and management they support me and they teach everything for me working with this team its enjoyable. But life is challenge we need to learn more and we need to share our skills what we learn from the previous jobs.And i will provide my skills to reach the goals.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, ON7. Juni 2016
Jack and Jones is a great company that knows how to properly train their employees to ensure the best customer service. They are always making sure that all sales reps. are ready for their day by providing them with goals and budgets.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Productive and Rewarding Workplace
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dundrum, County Dublin4. Mai 2016
Jack and Jones is sales focused, thats the main goal of the business. Working in Jack&Jones was stress free, although we were required to focus on selling to customers, it was bearable and never demanding.

I was lucky to put what I had learnt in XR marketing to use, however I learnt how to create and maintain a long-term relationship with the customers in order to achieve sales goals and represent the store in a positive manner while ensuring recurring business.

It was such a pleasure working with the J&J staff, there were never any arguments or fights, it was really a peaceful place to work, where everyone got on with everyone including the managers. The shop was laid out in a way that would not cause confusion to the staff and customers, the stock room was always clean and tidy making restocking and finding items significantly easier.

The hardest art of working in J&J is making the target when the shop is very empty, although it does not affect the pay or anything, its still disappointing when you don't hit your target.
Enjoyable workplace
Can get quite
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
grate place my managers and staff were the most amazing people ever
SALES ASSOCIATE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Halifax, NS4. April 2016
I absolutely loved working here they made me feel like a part of there family. but as me being one of there best sales person I feel like I deserved a higher pay rate
manament
hourly wage
Arbeitskultur
great environment to work in
SALES ASSOCIATE (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  burnaby,bc27. September 2015
Its fun and has really good music as well as clothing. They have great opportunities within the company and is well run.

It is a fast paced retail store and management is well organize.

The store location is ideal and produces great traffic throughout the weekdays, especially weekends.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für Jack & Jones.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Jack & Jones. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage