Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Jack & Jones

Alle Bewertungen für Jack & Jones lesen

Arbeitskultur
Heavily pressured on forcing sales.
Sales assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Birmingham, West Midlands9. April 2019
The job was very sale focused and it felt a lot of the time we were pressured into forcing customers to buy things. We had very limited staff and very rarely ever left in time at the end of the night. Managers would pressure us to stay behind later and would show very little presence in the shopfloor. I was only part time there and hated every second of it.
Vorteile
Good discount
Nachteile
Long hours forcing sales and pressuring customers to buy things.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Jack & Jones

hyggeligt
praktikant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Slagelse7. Oktober 2019
det var et supper sted at være man fik lov til at hjælpe kunder og der var altid en anden man kun spørger hvis man ikke lige selv viste det og de tog godt i mod en
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Social, interactive and friendly atmosphere
Jack & Jones Concession, Debenhams Basingstoke - Customer Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basingstoke6. Oktober 2019
A typical day at Jack and Jones concession, your task is to ensure that the shop floor is presented and dressed well, as well as being a helpful and friendly figure to the general public who may come in and look around.

Working for Jack and Jones taught me more about their company and how their clothes were made (I always found that interesting) and boosted my social skills which made me more confident to talk to people and communicate better.

The workplace environment I was in was fun and really positive so I would always be leaving work in a good mood which I think is important when you are working somewhere.

I'd say the only challenge of the job is keeping on top of dressing and presentation when it's busy although this can be resolved easily when it then quietens down.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Jack & Jones. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage