Bewertungen für Jack & Jones

Alle 185 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Was not happy
Sales associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vancouver, BC18. April 2018
Terrible management skills and I was sexually harassed way too often by customers and it made me really uncomfortable to even speak about it. So I wasn’t happy
Nice staff
Retail Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cheshire Oaks, Cheshire12. April 2018
Nice people that work there just the managment. For me it was long hours and the store wasnt really that busy until the weekend came, the shop itself however is very tidy and clean.
Nice staff
Long hours mostly quiet
I really enjoyed it
Key Holder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Calgary, AB27. März 2018
Jack & Jones was a great place to work. Its downfall was its management both in and outside of the store. I learned a lot about retail and fashion in the store. I also was placed in my first management position.
Arbeitskultur
High anxiety and high depression rate
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  GTA, ON19. März 2018
This place is ridiculous
they expect so much from you with so little pay
not to mention the managers never do anything.
They just comment on everything we do wrong rather than help us
no one stays, everyone keeps quitting because the managers are rude, and make us do their job.
If you stand up for yourself they talk about you behind your back or cut your hours/ the sale goals are extremely unrealistic and we do not even get commission so I don't understand why we have sale goals/ if we are not getting anything out of it.
50% discount
awful management
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, ON17. März 2018
The place was fun to work at but I received very minimal hours. If I got more hours I would have liked the job more. The management could have been better.
Buena experiencia
Vendedor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burela, Lugo15. März 2018
Una buena experiencia para un trabajo de verano, buen ambiente y poca exigencia.
Ambiente
Salario
Arbeitskultur
Fun working environment with no pressure at all
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  india7. März 2018
I really like working at the store , it was nice working with my colleagues as they were very friendly. The employee benefits were great with discount up to 60% even on brant new clothing lines.
Arbeitskultur
Head office team are destroying a great brand
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dublin7. März 2018
Head office team will only look at how they can throw you under the bus' . No motivation , development or business minds.

Great brand and can work with some amazing talent but it is all been destroyed by people who dont know what they are doing, the owner is clearly blinded by all of that and its sad to see his business not reaching full potential because of them.
50% off
Nachteile
Work life balance and negative atmosphere from head office
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Jack and jones
Store manager / Visual merchandiser (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Uden24. Februar 2018
JACK & JONES is een super leerzaam bedrijf.
Ze investeren veel tijd in service en merchandising.
Arbeitskultur
Ortamı ve arkaşları çok iyi
Bireysel satış danışmanı (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  İstanbul Anadolu23. Februar 2018
Yorulduğuna ve çalıştığına değmeyen bir maaşı var.
Setcard
Nachteile
Yemek saati yok acıktığında çıkamıyosun
Regulín regular
ORIHUELA COSTA (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  VENDEDOR23. Februar 2018
Te obligan a llegar 15 min antes de tu hora. Al cerrar también sueles quedarte el tiempo necesario.

Que los empleados tengan que limpiar, lo entiendo, que el jefazo no de ni uniforme ni se digne a arreglar el aire acondicionado, no mucho.

Te obligan a firmar... "normas",una de ellas es: si descuadras lo pones de tu bolsillo.

Los descansos de 15 min son el almacén ya que solo hay 2 empelados en tienda.

Más que dependiente, eres vendedor, que para eso hay que valer, por lo que si pasas el periodo de prueba tendrás suerte.
Vorteile
No suelen ser turnos partidos
Muchos
Clothing
Customer Service Associate / Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ludhiana, Punjab9. Februar 2018
Able to know the latest trend of clothes.
Grows a good attraction to attract people to buy products.
A great experience of maintaining accounting or cashier stuff.
Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pathankot Pb.31. Jänner 2018
The day at the store invites a lot of customers with different needs.
the major part of the story was to assist the customer regarding his need and make sure that he leaves satisfied.
employee benefits
Fun and educational store
Assistant Shop Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Porsgrunn kommune31. Jänner 2018
Working for Jack & Jones taught me a lot about the importance of a great working environment, customer service and administrative tasks. Must fun was to explore my creativity when merchandising the store and managing its presence. Supervising staff was educational and I loved it.
friendly
Sales Advisor (Part-time) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Lincoln29. Jänner 2018
it is a lovely job and the people are very nice to work with and help you whenever you need it. Working with the data is very simple and easy to handle.
Fashion consultant
Best Seller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  hyderbad, Telangana30. Dezember 2017
Best seller is apperal brandJoined as Fashion consultant later I got promoted as cashier I look after financial reports and backend store operations work also
8hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
The work environment at jack&jones is enjoyable the majority of the time although it is a fun and character building job
Retail Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Newport, Newport22. Dezember 2017
its a enjoyable place too work although the treatment towards staff even high management isnt as good as it could be.

The staff that i work with although are a comdeic bunch and make working here alot more enjoyable as we are all like friends not just co workers.

Though some days you will have the odd customer who will either make your day or ruin it for you, it is a great way too character build and gain your own confidence too perhaps make you a more outgoing person
discount on clothing
Nachteile
sales assistants even fully flexies still have short hours
Arbeitskultur
Superhärlig personal, ger kunderna den hjälp de behöver.
Praktik (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Karlstad20. Dezember 2017
Jack & Jones är det bästa företaget att praktisera på!
De hjälper en om det är något och de har alltid bra energi och de är glädjespridare allihop!!
Vorteile
Får träffa härliga människor varje dag.
Stressigt ibland
exposure
Sales/Stock room assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Westfield Stratford City, Greater London18. Dezember 2017
my time at jack and jones was horrible towards the end as i was pretty much being used as a worker due to lack of pay and over working at one point and towards the end having next to no hours, the manage was constantly rude and inconsiderate of his other workers, also constantly late on early shifts which would leave us behind on schedule and would then continue to blame us for it. i despised every minute of the last two months i spent working there.
Nachteile
long hours, no benefits, lack of support
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin4. Dezember 2017
I found working in the kings inn a fun and busy environment to work inn a great liitle pub but loved meeting people and enjoyed going to work staff and management were so nice
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Dieses Unternehmensprofil beanspruchen

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Jack & Jones. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage