Bewertungen für Jack & Jones

Alle 207 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Fun in general but not very good for employees
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  North Dublin, County Dublin7. August 2018
I had the chance to work in different stores and in general the environment is really nice, we are trained to interact with the client in a friendly way but the management team (above the store managers) is not the best.
No commition
A lot of pressure for hitting the target
If for any reason the employee misses the clock in or clock out, they are penalised with not being paid for the whole day!
The owner would write really rude emails do the managers that would demotivate all the team.
Working very few hours during winter time
Buying products on 50% discount
Bad management team
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work, not valued by higher management
Deputy Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City4. August 2018
During my time at the store I had many fantastic expiriences and learned a lot about the company and all the brands within it due to the large amount of material at hand and resources during my training however once this was all done I was left in the dark with not much feedback or recognition from head office, your are not exactly valued as a person as you are just another tool to get the job done, no negative or positive feedback given on performance and the store manager is not the most pleasant person to work with, constantly had bad breathe and smelt of Strong BO

Apart from that if you land in a great team it’s a very nice place to work
Staff discount, training
Garbage pay, not valued/disposable
Arbeitskultur
Decent place, free coffee maker, great co-workers
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brampton, ON20. Juli 2018
A typical day starts off by punching in, replenishing stock, scanning in return items, helping customers, and taking out trash. Hardest part about the job is standing for a 6 hour shift with one 20 minute break.
Great enviornment
Nachteile
Standing for a long time
Terrible Structure and Unreal Targets
Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  United Kingdom20. Juli 2018
Working for Jack and Jones has given me some insight into other companys and personally its appauling. The head office structure or anything above store manager dont care. You're expected to do too much with no help or training.

I would never recommend anyone to work for them
Wages
Everything Else
trevlig personal
Butiksassistent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lund14. Juli 2018
Var praktikant där i bara två veckor, men fick lära mig mycket av personalen.
Zeit gegen Geld
Aushilfe (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg10. Juli 2018
Man tauscht Zeit gegen Geld. Wenn die Kollegen nicht gewesen wären wäre Ich schon früher abgehauen. Es wird von einem verlangt das man den Kunden auf die Nerven geht. Es dreht sich meiner Meinung nach zu viel um Verkaufszahlen als dem Kunden ein angenehmes und faires Kauferlebnis zu ermöglichen.
Mediocre
Sales Associate, Cashier and Stock (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vaughan, ON4. Juli 2018
- A typical day, was to assist customers on their need's and wants
- I learned to identify the customers want's and became a better cashier
- Management was terrible, I have never called in sick once and when I did they said no (still never came into work because of a injury they knew about) and they requested my resignation after that,
They also cut their shifts early (Lots to say about)
-There was no hard part to the job
-The most enjoyable part was meeting new customers.
nice work colleagues
Sales assistant (part time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lakeside Shopping Centre23. Juni 2018
the other employees were nice to be around and chat with, but the management was awful, due to them literally wanting me to talk to customers as soon as they walked though the door, basically to ask them if they wanted help before they'd even seen anything yet
other employees
management
Schrecklich
Teilzeit (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baden-Baden20. Juni 2018
Area Manager einfach schrecklich und man muss echt über dem Verkaufssystem überlegen.
Gehalt war arm, ganz genau wie die Erfahrung.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Unfreundliche Leitung
Aushilfe (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Solingen6. Juni 2018
Die Leitung meist unfreundlich. Eindeutig viel zu viel verlangt und wenig erklärt. Auch dreist jeden Kunden auf die Nerven zu gehen und 100 mal nachzufragen was er denn gerne hätte. Rate jeden von ab!
Keine
Unfreundliche Leitung
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Environnement de travail agréable
Vendeur (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rennes (35)1. Juni 2018
En tant que vendeur durant 2 mois au sein de l'entreprise j'ai eu le temps de m'intégrer au groupe grâce à une superbe équipe.
Average place to work
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bristol, Bristol30. Mai 2018
It was an ok place to work not the best money, staff were nice. Young people worked there so it was enjoyable and everyone got on very well. Good as a first job
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Bon environement de travail
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paris28. Mai 2018
Opportunité d'"évolution, salaire bas bien connue dans le domaine de la vente, bonne ambiance de travail.
Vorteile
Evolution, Ambiance de travail, formation vente
salaire
Arbeitskultur
Productive and innovative work space.
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, ON24. Mai 2018
Engage with other people coming from all walks of life.

Discuss with potential customers about one of the worlds leading jean manufacturing companies

Things I knew about, but didn't truly understand until Jack & Jones:
Companionship
Trust
When to agree & comply
Notoriety
Interest
Patience

Since the stores origins trace back to Oslo, Norway, most of the apparel reflects current fashion trends in Europe.

Most difficult - Dealing with customers who aren't satisfied.

Most Enjoyable - Seeing smiles/ Creating moments.
Hours
Sudden change in shifts
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Work experience - Easy, fun and short hours
Retail Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bradford18. Mai 2018
This was great experience, and helped me be more confident with approaching customers and speaking amongst them. This job helped me gain new vast skills, such as working behind the tills, keeping on top of the stock room as well as the shop floor. Furthermore this job made me concentrate a lot more, as there were things such as hitting shop targets and individual targets, meaning we had to hit a certain amount of money a day (shop wise) and individual ones also.
N/A
N/A
Arbeitskultur
Nice store, bad head office managers
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  United Kingdom17. Mai 2018
I was a store manager that had no training on product and a lack of training support from the PSSO trainers. They have very high expectations on turnovers and compared my store to a big store in a city (mine was in a town). Expected loads of money to be made with little footfall, which is impossible. They give you unrealistic timescales for recruitment and lengthy emails which is suppose to be motivational but instead is patronising.

There is no development plan for anyone. The communication is awful between managers and head office, sometimes they don't even reply back. There is no job security, all my team were dismissed on the same day without any warning or discussion. You are told your store looks good but then the psso managers come in and move everything without discussing it with you.

The product is really good but the replenish of stock is poor and not often new pieces that arrive.

I did enjoy my work especially meeting customers but the higher management team are deluded and only care about themselves. The managing director has no clue about the current market and has very realistic expectations for the company.
Discount
Wages and training
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Horrible Company
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vaughan, ON16. Mai 2018
Horrible company to work for. From the store managers to the district manager and everyone at the head office, they don't take their job seriously. As soon as one little thing goes wrong in your store, the district manager is so quick to blame you for it while they just sit there and do nothing to improve your store. Hours are horrible, always short staff but never willing to hire, everyone talks bad about each other, it's overall just a horrible company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Stressful & pressured
Jack and Jones as a sales associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON15. Mai 2018
This job is basically like any sales associate position, but I believe the brand, or at least the location I worked, heavily the emphasized the idea of upselling, where if someone was looking for something, you should try to sell them other items to go along with that. Personally, I am not super comfortable aggressively upselling in the way that the store wanted me to
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Poor Head office team
Former Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dublin10. Mai 2018
Head office team are a click. They will lie to your face and stab you in the back.

Great brand, good people at store level but the owner needs to visit his stores more to know what's going on and how people are treated.
50% off
Nachteile
Office politics, terrible head office team, no bonuses
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10Nein 2Melden
fun place to work
Customer support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Windsor, ON3. Mai 2018
Jack and Jones is one of the most trending company to work. I was appointed as shop girl and customer support,i had to suggest the customer according to their necessities.
Dieses Unternehmensprofil beanspruchen