Bewertungen für Johnson Controls

Alle 5.424 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Mobile Equipment Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Florence, SC18. Juli 2019
This company does a very good job at making its employees feel stable and valued. The upper management team visits often and stays reachable for any questions and suggestions
Experienced MNC Procedures and approaches culture
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dubai18. Juli 2019
It is a MNC having good culture and having decent approaches.

Experienced MNC procedures,worked hard during the phase of EOT(Extension of Time requirement at Burj Khalifa Project)

The time we spent at Burj Khalifa and Dubai smart parks project.
Yearly sports meet
Arbeitskultur
There are worse jobs, I guess
Inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bismarck, ND17. Juli 2019
I worked as a fire alarm and suppression inspector. I was a remote inspector who responded to the Fargo office. The Fargo office is a mess. It is mismanaged, disorganized and incompetent. You never get the parts or reports that you need in an appropriate amount of time or at all. The scheduling is awful. I was let go for a "life safety issue" because I did the job faster than the other guys.

Frequent travel

The job is easy and gets boring fast.

The compensation is average, benefits are meh.
Horrible
line lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Holland, MI17. Juli 2019
Horrible place to work. Bad management they play favorites. They write you up for petty things . They treat you like you are a child. Not understanding.
Good company
Lead Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka17. Juli 2019
Good company to work with.. Opportunities to learn are more than any other company.. Could provide flexible cab facility.. Cafeteria could be a bit more spacious..
Work culture
Small cafeteria
Excellent opportunity
QA/QC Superintendent/ Automation & Controls (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA16. Juli 2019
I was brought on as a short term contract QA/QC superintendent to help bring the project back on schedule. Great organization to work with that relied on my experience and background to help the project.
Creative Place for Work
Senior Manager -Logistics & Planning (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ahmedabad, Gujarat16. Juli 2019
After JV with Johnson Controls lots of new Policies are getting introduce which will help us to grown in American Culture. There is an ample of opportunities to work Globally.
Transportation Facility to Factory
Long Hours
behind times
PROCESS TECHNICIAN (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  West Union, SC16. Juli 2019
technology has advanced more than the facility I work at. Management has considerably changed for the worse. Machinery is mainly old and outdated. wages are behind community leaders.
Great company, excellent coworkers
Customer Service Rep III (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Antonio, TX15. Juli 2019
Excellent company. Helpful co-workers. The company care about their employees and even their well-being. You can advance quickly, if you can learn the applications they use and there are plenty of openings within.
Mediocre Company
Senior Customer Service Representative - Team Lead (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Lansdale, PA15. Juli 2019
We were merged and it was better when we were Tyco. 401k is a yearly match and only if you work the full year. Raises have been minimal 1% despite increases each year in revenue and less spending. Senior Management is so out of touch and the corporate culture is terrible. Work life balance is alright, but could be better.
stress
Customer Service Agent Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Holland, OH14. Juli 2019
This place was very stressful. Management looks down their nose at employees. It is their way or the highway no compromise. Never make a mistake. They want someone who is super human.
No fun..No Opportunity..No future
Sr Hvac Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Saudi Arabia14. Juli 2019
Totally not fun workplace because of too much rules and regulation in this country, your job is 100% secure and you will get salary on time but no new opportunity for growth your career, no bonus, no increament, and no ot also. If you are agree with it then this is best company for you..They offer you salary package according to your experience..that's it.
Vorteile
No food and house allowance
No long hour
N/a
Pipefitter/Helper (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX13. Juli 2019
It’s a great trade to learn of your interested in it it’s also a great experience but the company is slow at times which makes it unlikely you will be off for crazy amounts of time
Arbeitskultur
Empresa com excelente oportunidade de crescimento
Revisora de Qualidade (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Quatro Barras, PR- Michel Thierry12. Juli 2019
Foi uma empresa que me deu oportunidade de qualificação profissional, aprendi que posso fazer a diferença em qualquer área administrativa que investem em meu potencial. Sou dinâmica, gosto de trabalhar e trabalhar em equipe.
Nenhum
Nenhum
Good environment
Machine Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Largo, FL12. Juli 2019
Johnson controls is the most diverse company I’ve worked for. We have over 25 people of different cultures. The work environment is clean and organized. Everyone has good work ethics and are very friendly.
Not recommended
Hose Assembler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Marinette, WI12. Juli 2019
I love my job, but I don't appreciate being bounced back and forth from one dept to another. Especiallly when I get bullied from one member of the other dept. I wouldn't mind staying in my dept. ( Hoses).
trabajo estable pero rutinario
Practicante EHS (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad Juárez, Chih.11. Juli 2019
Buen ambiente de trabajo, y buena cafeteria.
estabilidad
rutinario
Culture changed
Systems Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Milwaukee, WI11. Juli 2019
This is a global company which is strictly concerned for the share holders. Lots of mergers and acquisition (M&A) project activities. There is a large transparency gap between top and middle mangement. There are pockets of very good departments.
Arbeitskultur
productive and fun place to work
Software Automation Developer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Concord, ON11. Juli 2019
I love to work under professionally sound management and Johnson Controls is one of them. Lots of opportunities for new grades employee. Every day learn some thing new.The company promotes overall growth which results in higher productivity and a happy work environment.
Decent
RETAIL CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Missouri10. Juli 2019
I had a decent time working for this company. I was promoted several times, made decent money, and had benefits. I would recommend this job for someone who needs a decent job quick.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Johnson Controls. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage