Bewertungen für Korn Ferry

Alle 217 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
excelente
Client Facing Sr. Recruiter (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  escazu17. Mai 2019
contacto con managers de la region, revision de procesos
Accounts Payable Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London10. Mai 2019
I enjoy my time in Korn ferry, great team great culture and benefits. Very busy and educated people and amazing offices in Piccadilly. However, personally I would like to see something else.
good culture
nothing
Great exposure
Advisory Senior Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Senior Consultant26. April 2019
Good company. Very hierarchical and bureaucratic. Exposure with clients is great, always at C Level. Advisory is positioning in the US, but slowly elsewhere.
Freedom, flexibility
Culture, Career options
Drains you out
Senior Researcher (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London24. April 2019
Depends on which manager you get, most of them don't care for your well being, long hours, make use of others, even peers to peers could be that arrogant and selfish to each other. Lack of personal development is huge, hard to get recognition, highly fake for manager own gains and rewards. Managers get all the praise and plays the two face game with you.
Salary as base is dependent towards what the manager would like to hire you upon, bonus is discretionary and KPIs provided is a joke!
To climb the ladder, you need to brown nose alot in there and stab each other hard to get somewhere
Some colleagues are nice
Nachteile
Long hours, no recognition, bad bonus and salary
Great people - poor compensation
Reward Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London18. April 2019
If you are hired, it is easy to find people with similar mindsets and interests and most colleagues are helpful - if they only had the time.
Great place to start your career and work on international projects.
Vorteile
flexibility of work place and time with certain roles
Nachteile
long hours when you are learning the hoops, low salary when you have learned the hoops
Professional, Productive, Collaborative, Supportive
Global Knowledge Manager, Energy Practice (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX17. April 2019
KF employees are highly focused and professional. Employees are treated really well and opportunities are available for those who are qualified and motivated enough to grab them. I wish I were still with them...
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
RECRUITING ASSISTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Los Angeles, CA16. April 2019
Great place to work. Compensation is good. Lots of work and high expectations but you are given the tools needed to get your job done in a complete and efficient manner.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Manchester office
Recruitment (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manchester13. April 2019
This is a great company. However, some of the people in charge are making the company look bad. I had a racist and unfair experience. And I have experienced people plotting and sticking together to safe themselves. Furthermore as I said it’s a good company I Met a few great people and learned a lot.
Great company concept
Alot !
Arbeitskultur
A total dumpster fire in EMEA
RPO Services - EMEA Region (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London3. April 2019
There are some really good people here, and they have managed to garner some impressive RPO Clients

But that gets lost in the nightmare that is working at KF, The managers here couldn't organize a Drink in a brewery. The EMEA HQ in London is a toxic environment where gossip and backstabbing are the favorite methods of management.

They obsess with what is needed to "Fit In" at Futurestep but with no clear definition of what that is. Lots of managers "working remotely" (Missing in action) Human Resources is a total catastrophe, To call the HR leadership incompetent is an insult to incompetence,

The amount of turnover is epic as anyone with half a brain either flees or is forced out because management feels threatened by competence Their much touted "Talent Academy" is a slow Bataan Death March of powerpoint slides that will have you considering fast food jobs as a more viable career choice.

The American ownership is determined to cookie cut all the regions into one image globally, which, given the abysmal level of talent they have managing things in Europe is probably a good idea.

If given the choice of working for KF Futurestep or spending a week walking barefoot on loose legos....

Go for the Legos. You'll be happier.
Vorteile
some good people, decent location
Nachteile
Everything else.. avoid this place like Ebola
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
ok opportunity
Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA2. April 2019
The main skills you pick up are basic administrative tasks. Located right off of Market Street, it is convenient enough to run errands for management.
HUGE disappointment
Analytics (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX30. März 2019
Initially I was very excited to work for Korn Ferry. I love to work independently, with no micromanagement. And for several months it was exactly what I was promised, what the company promised.

Then things changed.

Its exhausting, draining, our team in at the mercy of the PDs and PMs. No matter how many hours you work, the amount of flexibility you give this company, the proof of your work, it doesn't matter. You are disposable and replaceable.

On top of slaving for the client you need to slave internally.
Nice looking office
Micromanaging
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Lots of variety!
Recruiting Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote25. März 2019
Great organization! Once you get in and do a great job, they will keep you busy.

Ability to work remotely.

Learned a lot! Great infrastructure and training/onboarding are thorough.
Arbeitskultur
Good Benefits not great work life balance
Associate Recruiter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Farmers Branch, TX20. März 2019
Depending on what account you are on you could have great work life balance but if you are on a larger account you could be working from 6am until 9pm.

They offer promotions but will sometimes drag them out for a long time.

Depending on your position and account you can work from home at 2-3 days a week

Really great benefits and PTO

They will give you about five years of experience in one year which is really great and if you want a community they are big on having work place events and volunteering opportunities.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Korn Ferry is a great company to work for
Quality Assurance Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Los Angeles, CA12. März 2019
I enjoyed my experience working with Korn Ferry. I gained a valuable QA foundation. I was the QA department and worked closely with the development team when implementing SAP
Arbeitskultur
Negative experience, Detrimental to my health
Associate Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London6. März 2019
Learnt a lot early on, but now extremely stressful, dreadful benefits and pay, dreadful management, the only positive thing are the people I've met while working here.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Na
Human Resources Project Manager/Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint Louis Park, MN26. Februar 2019
Great place to work, fun innovative staff that takes care of their people. Aligned to meet the needs of the community and ensures that strategic goals are met.
Arbeitskultur
Don’t let them lure you with salaries
Recruiting Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX15. Februar 2019
This is a sweatshop where you’re unappreciated and forced to work long long hours for the client. Management over promises, they don’t have really smart people running the company and overall it’s just a joke. Micromanaging, gossiping, lies, fake people, this place is pure garbage.
Vorteile
Salary is comparable but not worth it
Management, benefits, hours, expectations
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Worst organization I have ever encountered.
Contract Senior Recruiter supporting Cummins (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, Indiana31. Jänner 2019
No communication. No Training. No support. I would not recommend Korn Ferry. They treat people with no regard or respect. They do not align folks with their expertise. I owner my own agency for 16 years small nothing to compare to Korn Ferry I treated people with respect. I was very surprised by the way the RPO was run.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Empresa com Clima Organizacional saudável e Oportunidades de aprendizado
Recrutadora Pleno (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vila Olímpia, SP31. Jänner 2019
Empresa multinacional com o diferencial do clima organizacional - equipes multidisciplinares, dinâmicas e com destaque para a diversidade - respeito acima de qualquer atividade.
Empresa focada em Recrutamento e Seleção e Desenvolvimento, oferecendo ferramentas adequadas de trabalho, não só para as equipes, mas também para seus clientes.
Diversidade
Nachteile
Grande volume de trabalho, mas nada que não fosse possível organizar e equilibrar no dia a dia.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Working at Korn Ferry
Project Coordinator (Contract) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON17. Jänner 2019
Since I do freelance/contract work, I believe in doing a great job as I am representing myself as well as Korn Ferry. Therefore, a typical day at Korn Ferry is making sure my work is done, accurate and on time!

My co-workers / managers are amazing people to work with! We work well as a team and pull together if anyone needs help.
Working at Korn Ferry for this long has improved my executive administration skills immensely and has given me the experience in interacting with our clients in a professional manner. Using common sense in dealing with unexpected issues that arise was also a great way to learn how to make quick and efficient decisions.

Korn Ferry has always included me in all their employee events, therefore I have always felt like a part of their team. It makes my work that more enjoyable!

And although I have been with Korn Ferry for 12 ½ years and enjoyed the experience, the people I have met and everything I have learned, I feel I am ready for a new challenge and change.
Great people
No cons
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Korn Ferry. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage