Bewertungen für Levi Strauss & Co.

Alle 1.803 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Levi's
Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Terrell, TX17. Juli 2018
Great Place to work with great benefits. Staff is wonderful and good location. Wished they offered more for the part time staff such as benefits and more hours.
full time benefits
management
Arbeitskultur
Fun easy going work place fast paced cool lunch areas with oool tables darts etc.
Flex Pac Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV17. Juli 2018
Love working her just had to relocate sure to family other than that it was great working here !!! I would recommend it to people who like fast paced energetic type of work !!
Lots of hours
Short breaks
Arbeitskultur
Family oriented workplace and multicultural environment.
Sales Associate Part Time (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL16. Juli 2018
Levi Strauss is a great company who gives the opportunity to people with disabilities like me without previous experience to work. It provided me with a warm and safe environment in order for me to produce the demands of this company. Excellent administration treatment towards employees. The most enjoyable part of my job is to help customers to find want the are looking for; offering them with good quality products and prices. The hardest part of my job is when I have to close the store due to all the mess left.
Flexible scheduling
Nachteile
Late hours when closing the store.
Arbeitskultur
Productive high paced environment.
Levi's Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL16. Juli 2018
Worked seasonal. Earned my way to permanently part time. Not enough hours or good pay. High paced atmosphere a lot of turnover. Management fun and helpful
Short breaks low pay
Arbeitskultur
Dictadura entre jefe de zona y encargadas
Dependiente de tienda (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sevilla provincia14. Juli 2018
Trabajo muy inestable, te suben y bajan de horas siendo tu contrato inicial de lo mínimo establecido. Ninguna relación con el supervisor de zona (sur de España). Prevalece lo que diga la encargada y no existe un diálogo por parte del supervisor con el dependiente. Cambio de horarios de un día para otro debido a visitas del supervisor. Dictadura total respecto a horarios. La encargada pone horarios según conveniencia privada, no para la tienda. Eso de “live in levis” no se puede atribuir para nada al trabajo en tienda, es un horror trabajar para Levi’s España. Lo más fuerte fue cuando nos hicieron una entrevista que era privada para valorar el trabajo en la empresa y tuvimos que puntuar según dijo el supervisor, con la encargada por detrás nuestra para ver cómo calificábamos.
Buen sueldo. Comisiones.
Nachteile
Inflexibilidad en los horarios, Dictadura por parte de supervisor y encargada, Tiranía, No se puede compatibilizar con más trabajos ni estudios, solo quieren que vivas para ellos.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
The Dawn of Technology
Technical Writer, Product Operations (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA13. Juli 2018
The company was Victorian in origin, having formed its own in-house enterprise computing business sector to feed input to initiate flow of goods, track flow of goods, and show sales by product by month. It was a behemoth when I got there, and so old there were no longer viable instructions for use.
It had been my dream to produce something tangible that could really be of daily reference to users of this ubiquitous yet obtuse tool.
And I was granted this opportunity to create a department centerpoint website as a portal to all the sets of instructions I was able to compose and demonstrate to the groups affected.
The day was often spent simply designing interface and gathering information and passing ideas around peer groups. The most enjoyable part of the job was being given the reign to bring my vision to reality from my initial categorization of instruction sets to the style, voice, and linear presentation of the instructions (tested and approved by programmers and users).
Vorteile
Autonomy of priorities and content design
Nachteile
Limited technology with which to work
ambiente de trabajo bueno
Promo-vendedor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.13. Juli 2018
el equipo te apoya mucho.
buen ambiente de trabajo en tienda.
buena relación con supervisores.
Its a good job
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  MS12. Juli 2018
It was a fair job. I didn't work as much with no pay. At that time it was slow on the company and financial ends didn't meet. I also was temporary at the time.
Fast paced
Packer/Shipper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hebron, KY12. Juli 2018
I really enjoyed this job and never intended to leave. It is fast paced, but with fast pace comes errors sometimes. They are harsh on you when you make a mistake. I understand a company dont want to send out an order and it not be correct, but human error does happen at times. Otherwise, I loved this job. Peak season on the other hand can be very stressful. You can work 7 days a week for up to 3 months strait with no days off, mandatory overtime. The pay is great, but it takes a toll on your body and mind.
Vorteile
Work in your own station
Nachteile
Mandatory overtime for extended amounts of time
Arbeitskultur
I got to meet new people from all over the world
Sales Stylist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV11. Juli 2018
I enjoyed working a Levi's, I respected all managers. Once a week we would get a test on the product knowledge to be able to know more about levi's history and background. I enjoyed learning a lot of the history of the jeans and type of denim. How ever I did not like the hours, they would only schedule me twice a week.
Product knowledge
Nachteile
Short brakes, not enough hours
Arbeitskultur
Good experience fellow employees are meh
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY8. Juli 2018
Working at levis is not the most difficult job to have, most of the staff will be relatively young, many in the high school to college range. Workers tend to be a bit immature, and management is very lax.
Ambiente laboral flexible
vendedor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toluca, Méx.7. Juli 2018
La tienda es excelente y la marca vende sola, desafortunadamente hay tiendas que no cuentan con el salario justo de acuerdo a lo que se trabaja.
Vorteile
Buenas ventas y por ende, buenas comisiones
Demanda mucho tiempo
Fun work place
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London5. Juli 2018
A nice place to work, great work/job life balance. Good training programmes, chances for progression, clearly care about their employees and have good benefits.
Pay, bonus, free clothes
Shop floor atmosphere
Journée de travail
Vendeur leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paris (75)5. Juli 2018
Très longue avec de courtes pauses très problématique pour être à 100%
Typical Day
Stylist/CEL (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Auburn Hills, MI 483264. Juli 2018
A typical day at Levi's is always busy. Which I find nice because it keeps up busy and we're always learning new things about customers and things within the store, even the products.
40% off all items.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work for a few years
Manager Global Transfer Pricing and Tax Planning (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA3. Juli 2018
I'm very grateful for my experience with LS&Co., which nurtured and honed my skills by investing in me for our benefit. I had to leave (appropriately) for my career, but it certainly was great to develop my development into Corporate life.
rude/childish
Stylist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kansas City, KS 661093. Juli 2018
the employees were people who peaked in high school and never learned how to be a descent person. Everything there was drama and nobody was professional.
Arbeitskultur
Awesome job to have while in school
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Glendale, AZ2. Juli 2018
I got free jeans almost every month and on my birthdays a whole outfit. I loved work because it was easy and fun. The hours lacked but I needed little hours in high school and in the beginning of college so it worked for me.
Vorteile
giving to charity, free jeans, fun job
hours
Arbeitskultur
Good money with little to no time off.
Flex Pac Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Henderson, NV2. Juli 2018
As long as you don’t have family, friends, or any plans while working their, it’s perfect. It has enough over time to keep you working from 2:30 pm to 1:00 am.
Overtime pay
Constant overtime.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Some departments will work you to death
Warehouse Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Henderson, NV1. Juli 2018
Being a union shop, some shifts will actually work 60 to 80 hour work weeks. Mandatory overtime. Worklife balance does not exist for these people. The employees themselves are a great group of people. Management really has no care or concern about your family life.
See above