Bewertungen für Levi Strauss & Co.

Alle 1.598 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Stressful environment; Heavy workload
Accountant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Eugene, OR20. Jänner 2018
Very stressful environment due to management pressure. Heavy workload during close activities. Little to no training. Lack of structure in organization.
productive and very fun
Stylist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Elizabeth, NJ19. Jänner 2018
a typical workday was pretty busy alot of people come to shop for jeans. i learned how to work with many different people and how to multitask. my manager was very cool she did her job but she was very calm didnt yell too much just made sure everything was in order. the hardest part about the job was when it was really busy like weekends or holidays.
Fun Workplace
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Switzerland17. Jänner 2018
To work for Levi Strauss and Co. was great. A typical day was to advice customers what Jeans Fit to get and create a suituble Outfit for the customers occasion.
Staff Training
Salary
Poor management
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY16. Jänner 2018
This location was very unorganized, workers were not happy to work which their performance poor. There was no advancement in this field and having to pick up other's slack
Arbeitskultur
productive and be more creative to urban fashion.
fashion assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Shah Alam15. Jänner 2018
i working here to practice myself to be more creative and practical to fashion design by following the modern design and also make my personality to be more fashionista.
free breakfast
healthcare
Arbeitskultur
stimolante fino ad un certo punto
Commesso (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Modena15. Jänner 2018
non c'è possibilità di crescita
non è stimolante
Arbeitskultur
Its a very public work place. CEL's make sure there employees are good and well while working
Sales Associate/Stylist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Concord, NC15. Jänner 2018
I typical work day is honestly fast. Times flies when working with consumers. I learned so much about people I can look at person and know what sized jean they are. They taught me the basic social skill of being nice and helpful which will take me a long way in a workplace. Nothings really hard about working in retail when you enjoy helping people find clothes. The most enjoyable part about working at Levi's is that they give back to their employees. It's many ways to achieve company goals and when we do we get rewards like free items.
Fast Paced Enviroment
Stock Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Commerce, CA14. Jänner 2018
I worked there as a seasonal Stock Associate two times. It's a very fast paced job, you need to know what to get and where to get the desired items needed for the front. On slow days you can kinda sit and chat for a minute or two before doing a task. It's honestly just a beginning job for young people. Mainly management tends to be older.
employee discount
Nachteile
short breaks, little to no training
Fun Working Environment, Great People, Good Money
Customer Stylist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  McArthur Glen14. Jänner 2018
Amazing work environment, Its a really fun job because you learn so many skills while you are working to further boost your career options! The people there are extremely nice and very funny also :)
Good Money, Variety of jobs
N/A
this place was no bueno
Stylist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Orlando, FL13. Jänner 2018
fun place to work if you are a high school drop out not a career choice. Every moment at this place was filled with danger or either being hit on by old men or midgets that smelled like cheese
A Good Place
Stylist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Portland, OR13. Jänner 2018
Levis is cool. My coworkers are nice and most people that come in are cool. I now know a ton about pant and jeans and the industry. I like the discounts we get.
poor work place
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wrentham, MA 0209312. Jänner 2018
Working here was a bad thing for me. I needed certain days off told them weeks in advance and still insisted that I work when I said i couldn't. Yelled a lot. hated it here
Environnement sur l'entreprise
Conseillère de vente (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paris 2e (75)12. Jänner 2018
Travail en petite équipe dans une bonne ambiance avec une belle situation géographique.
Good place to work!
STORE MANAGER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV12. Jänner 2018
I worked at an outlet location. It was constantly busy and had the environment for the most part was fun. The stores are great to work for especially when starting in retail. You will learn a lot that can help you grow and advance your career in retail management and beyond. The company culture was good.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun work place
Sales Lead (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Elizabeth, NJ 0720111. Jänner 2018
Allows you to be who you are, pays well and management is great.
You can dress as you please. The customer base are pretty good people. A great place to work for high schoolers and part time associates.
Arbeitskultur
easy going slighlty overly strict
Sales Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dixie, ON11. Jänner 2018
the place I worked out is very friendly. to our team and to our costumers... and sometimes its a little too much. As employees we have had incidents where we get yelled (by the customer) at, because we're following them too much, we're overly pushy, and too into making money. as employees we understood that and backed away to followjng customrs - giving them space and all - but mamagment pushed up into doing the same thing meanwhile getting intel from everyone about the situation. Anyways sometimes management was unfair but overall the space was good to work in and time passed by quickly once in motion
Arbeitskultur
Cortador de ropa con maquina industrial (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  El Paso, TX10. Jänner 2018
I began operating machines sewing pants and met almost all machines, and then it may become dealer of sewing and finally last 10 years in the Department of cutting, material for pants

I learned how to operate different machines and live with my colleagues and to obey my supervisor also were in a comfortable place and good temperature, work though it was heavy I got used to develop it as well as possible, and best part of this job is that every week we had our salary and at times had livings.

Working in this company was very good with many benefits and teamwork good supervisors and good fellowship sorry that this company had to close off completely.

I remember fondly my work, and the recognition that the supervisors had for my work, this me encouraged to keep trying more to make the best.
free lunch
ninguno
First Job
Lead Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cypress, TX9. Jänner 2018
Managers wanted to bring the best out of us.
Kept the store very neat.
Learned what kind of jeans are what. Like skinnys are 511 and slim fit is 514.
Fun working atmosphere
regular
Subgerente (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  León, Gto.9. Jänner 2018
es buena empresa, solo que no hay forma de crecimiento, ademas de no separar lo laboral con lo personal
Arbeitskultur
Great Product with history. Who doesn't love a good pair of jeans.
Back of House Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV9. Jänner 2018
Great working models but no full time positions and lots of turn over in working positions. Customer service models are great but few employees implement them with bad leads and favoritism being an issue at this store so there is more time spent worrying about sales percentages and buddying to the "right" people.
Company policies are great and company is stable.
If they went to a 40 hour work week and treated employees with respect and equality by the company guidelines I would work for them again. They just need a better chain of command.
Jeans.
Nachteile
Good People Quit because Bad People Don't get Fired after years of poor work.

Gesamtbewertung