Macy's

5 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 37 168 Bewertungen ansehen

the discounts

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
A typical day at work was dealing with customers with problems and organizing and returning returned items to the store back to where they belong on the floor. Overworked.

discounts

Nachteile

overworked, too much tasks, underpaid
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Macy'Department is AWESOME!,! The associate are always very courteous and eager to help.

Working for Macy's provides an employee with the opportunity to learn an exemplary knowledge of good customer service relations and to learn the different kinds of merchandise. In my opinion from working in stores like Dillards, Bealls etc...and as a teacher you learn how to deal different kinds of people.The thing is make sure the client is satisfied so he'll return to MACY'S!!

Great place to work!

We are lucky at Macy's Hilldale to have a fantastic team. Management is supportive as they possibly can be in a busy environment. Our team memebers are fantastic. Some can be a bit slow to move but always do what they are asked. Most of the older workers are pretty dedicated to making this place a great place to work. I love the fact that we are all doing the same work. Nobody is scratching and climbing. We realize on this team that if you want a great work environment, you have to create it. If you are positive and love people and enjoy never living the same day twice, we would love to have you on our team. I am not management, I am a regular associate. But as such, realize the need for good quality workers who are willing to show up and stay until the job is done.

Great discount!

Sometimes long hours...
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fun work place and amazing boss

Macy's offered a new opportunity to work in the area of ​​women's and men's fragrances, as I gained experience at Dior and today I am one of the largest perfume sales within Macys. My sales numbers are extraordinary big and the company is very happy with my performance. I have a great differential, because I speak Portuguese, Spanish and English with customers in the store. Aftet all, at Macy's Mall at Millenia there are many tourists, especially Brazilians and they always look for someone who speaks their language, and because of that I am with a large scale of clients.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Manger problems besides that its awesome place to work manger is not helpfull cause he new to company but company is great if u get on full time

Great pay for seasonal

Mangment

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Macy's. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

3,5 von 5 Sternen für Unternehmenskultur
  • Unternehmen
  • Macy's
  • Bewertungen
Verraten Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite weiter verbessern können?
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?