Bewertung für Mango als Sales Assistant

34 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 976 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Kraków
Sales Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kraków, małopolskie11. Juni 2019
Zarobki na średnim poziomie, miła atmosfera w pracy, możliwość awansu.
Możliwość awansu
Nachteile
Bardzo szybkie tempo pracy, zarobki
5,0
Fun workplace
Part Time Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orchard22. April 2019
Working at Mango was never mundane. Everyday was different as everyday we had new customers with various types of personalities and I had to learn to adapt and think on my feet
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
1,0
worst retail
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wimbledon, Greater London17. Jänner 2019
was the worst job, they offer no job security and extremely under trained management who are not able to carry out there job properly. for example miss-pricing things and then blaming part time staff.
discount
management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Workplace
sales assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London Victoria27. Juli 2018
Mango is not a nice place to work the management over work staff members and they are often rude to staff. They use staff members a lot and don’t care if you have a private life if you needed the day of for something important. There is no progression within the team so you’ll be on the shop floor for a long time. On top of that the Victoria store has no air con which is exhausting for people to work in.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 11NeinMelden
nice
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oxford Street12. Juni 2018
it was not well organised and had many changes going through. i still loved it but wasnt very happy with the management. i would not like to work there again
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Start a carreer
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Distrito de Lisboa18. Mai 2018
Mango was a great experience. It is a good, it was really difficult to move for another company and adapt after working there. Great management team and colleagues.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Pass time
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Birmingham, West Midlands8. Mai 2018
This was a pass time during school. There is no career progression within the sales department however its a young and fun team. However can get bored easily.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
stress
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barcelona, Barcelona22. Februar 2018
I was working one month in barcelona, my first job, it was a really bad experiance, and i felt really sad at leaving. It seems to me that they were hiring young girls for some weeks, and then bye.
money
managment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 11Nein 2Melden
Awful place to work
Sales Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Victoria, London, Greater London17. Februar 2018
Working for Mango Victoria is the worse experience I've had in my entire work career. The management are so inconsiderate and the work load you do is definitely not great with the pay you'd receive. The hours and days are a shamble! They'll use you as long as they need you and let you go when they're done with you. Leaving my permanent job for experience in Mango Victoria was the worse decision I made.
Management is awful
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 17NeinMelden
Fast paced environment
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orchard1. November 2017
- very fast paced environment
- displaying merchandise and also assist customer
- management is friendly
- time pass so fast because it always busy
productive and organised workplace
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Capital Territory11. Oktober 2017
I enjoyed working here as it was very team work based. We were also given the opportunity to lead in many tasks - essentially allowing us to improve our skills in leadership. I also enjoyed working with the management, as they were very reliable but also allowed us to have independence and more responsibility.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
day a work
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London29. September 2017
a day of work in mango, normally to the arrival at work had to look at the target of the day gains, lost and new trends and new orders, then you started the day of work in what was mainly focused on customer service and maintain the store was in perfect condition and placed. You could interact with your colleagues to work together and most important of all work in team and always helping us.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
A nice place for students in RIGA, Latvia
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Riga28. April 2017
A typical day is rather harsh as there is no way an assistant can sit during the shift, except for the lunch break, but I was given the possibility to work part-time and earn some money while studying full-time.
Nachteile
long hours standing up and folding garments in uncomfortable positions;
productive workplace
sales assistant at Mango (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Johannesburg North, Gauteng23. April 2017
As a Sales consultant, I made sure the floor was always presentable, i helped customers with the latest trends. helping them put outfits together.
Each day we would have a target to reach, I would make sure i reach y target by selling my products to the customers.
I learned to be a good sales man, I became a master and selling gar marts.
As i have a love for fashion its enjoyable for me to sale and create looks for each customer I get to work with.
rewards
no growth
It could improve
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester13. April 2017
The team is awsome, but the conditions and the salary should improve. The salary is quiet low and the festive days are not paid as festive day. We don´t have any comision for the personal sales but we still have a high goal per hour.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
5,0
Productive workplace
Sales Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London19. Dezember 2016
A typical day at Mango starts with tidying up everything before the store is opened to the public and to do replacement of the items that are not in sizes or colors in the shop-floor, as well as filling all the gaps with some new items. Each monday morning I'm in charged of doing the top 40 and 20 sellers of kids and babies as I'm working in that area. Money maps are included in my usually monday shifts.

Customer service is the key to create a good relation between Mango and their clients for now and the future so I try to do my best every single day. I've learned in the retail experience the importance of being organized and have a good communication with your colleges as well as the knowledge of each product in terms of use, material and fabrics and fabrication.
Familiar workplace
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 1Melden
Friendly workplace
SALES ASSISTANT (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London13. November 2016
Working at MANGO has allowed me to develop my communication skills and confidence by interacting with customers on a more personal level e.g. giving advice or personal opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to assist customers and help them find what they need, as that is a reward in itself. It is a small store, which means the co-workers are all quite close, creating a family-like dynamic.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 1Melden
Good working space
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng11. November 2016
Working at mango was a good experience . The staff was great and the customers . It's unfortunate that the job location was too far for me and yet the salary was not enough and I ended up working for transportation the salary was not enough to survive for me
1,0
Productive and benefical workplace
Sales assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Castellón5. September 2016
A typical day at work would be interacting with customers and also replenishing stock, making sure the shops appearance was up to standard. I learnt and gained many skills and qualities whilst I worked for The Entertainer. This includes organisation of time, communication skills and customer service skills.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Hard work with no thank you.
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cheltenham28. August 2016
A typical day in work was always hectic. Customer service, deliveries, changing the shop area, figures, training, it was all hard going.

I learned I am very patient and very good with customers. I give my all and it is appreciated. I am also a good leader.

We had our manager leave in Feb '16 so the work was on myself and one other. The new manager got some training from myself.

One coworker was amazing and her strengths with certain areas made it easier to handle being short staffed. The new manager, I wish nothing but luck to

Knowing you've been honest with the customer and they are going home happy and confident with their purchases.
Vorteile
customers, busy shop, great clothes
Nachteile
no help from head office, lack of gratitude from peers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Mango. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage