Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Alle
28 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 1 103 Bewertungen ansehen
always busy
tidying up store when busy period

closing late

helping stockroom for deliveries

helping clients

knowing how to work in a fast pace environment
Arbeitskultur
i learned there more things there i grow and there i reached all my goal there ihave so good memory with every one the management the stuff the customers
Vorteile
good
Nachteile
good
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
Arbeitskultur
it is a very nice place to work. the staff are very friendly there and polite. very helpful and good attitudes. got on well with the staff and the mangers.
Arbeitskultur
My time spent there was quite enjoyable. Management in my store were friendly. Job can be quite tedious at times. Perfect for part time not so much full time.
Vorteile
Commission. Although it wasn't a lot it was something extra.
Nachteile
Hours were very wishy washy at times
Arbeitskultur
I have worked with Mango as a Sales Assistant which enabled me to build on my communication and interpersonal skills with customers. I also assisted in visual merchandising of the showroom and styling of customers.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
productive and fun workplace and the most enjoyable part of the job is servicing the customers and seen them happy and having smile on their face ...
Arbeitskultur
When I worked at Mango I have experienced an incredible support, from the management and co-workers, so that the atmosphere at the store was very friendly but productive. I have learned a lot new things as a sales representative and as a customer as well. The hardest part was to work from 10am to 8pm during the seasonal sale. I enjoyed my work there, hope to see more Mango stores worldwide!
Vorteile
good experience, values and style of the company are widely distributive
Nachteile
In our store we had to wear red lipstick
Arbeitskultur
my simple day at work passed so hard, however I had an intention of being factotum therefore I worked with all of my strengh. I learned from my workplace working with team, supporting one another.
warm attitude towords collegue
Nachteile
sometimes working in long hours
Arbeitskultur
The day in MANGO store starts from preparation of the shop floor.
It includes refiling missing sizes, pricing, steaming, folding items. Then incharge of store provides briefing. Where we discuss about daily and individual target, share information about new received collections and we do some activities to make our colleagues have a good mood. Atmosphere was very friendly and warm, each of us feel as an important member of team. I like to engage with customers and help them with their requirements. The most enjoyable part of the job was when people leave us with happy smiles and become regular customers.
Vorteile
Bonuses for achieving target, special discount for stuff
Arbeitskultur
We are the place that get so many customers and thats why we were so busy.Despite of I was the part time employee I was getting tired.We had the sales target that we had to reach.
Free deserts
short breaks
Arbeitskultur
I worked in the company for about 4 month while I was back in Iran visiting family and friends. I got the job very easily since my Grandpa owned the store :)
Fun work place
Arbeitskultur
Quite simple organization where you could have achieve gour goals with being effective and creative and also helpful to your customers ,providing them what they are looking for
Great stuff
Small salaries
Arbeitskultur
During work day begins with greeting and we try to make a good mood. The reason why castumers choose our companty is our salor advisors tries to help them. I achieved and developed recewiving and answering phone messages, helping customer, transfering goods ordered place. The hardest work was to prepare products for the next day. I enjoy to help customers while they are asking new things.
good salary
working hours
Arbeitskultur
A typical day at work in mango consists of satisfied customers, fun and friendly employees catering to the needs of all the customers. While working in Mango i learned a great deal about being a team player and also how to deal with different kinds of customers.
employee discount
Arbeitskultur
great work experience in sales. enjoying to heat the sales target, and take a commision every month . the most enjoyable part in my job is to have a get together with my co-workers every time we have a highest salary of commission. the hardest part of this job for me is when our shop were closed. and all of the employees are re-shaffle in other branch.
free vitamins and water
few minutes
Arbeitskultur
In this job I improved my English. I also tried to be friendly with everyone. I learned how to properly showcase clothing stores.
Be flaxeble, work under srtess.
Arbeitskultur
This is a workplace where you can learn more about apparels, and fun workplace with more things to learn. I've learned how to combine fashion statements in the most easy way.
Arbeitskultur
The work place in Mango store is very demanding and busy at times especially during the weekends. The customers in Mango store are very nice and happy.
2 weeks holiday.
Long hours.
Arbeitskultur
I was working a number of shifts, picking up clothes from the shop floor, advising customers of sales. I did stock taking tasks, clearing up the store.
Arbeitskultur
Follow company work procresses to receive,open and upack cartons and totes;store merchandise in stock room or move directly to sales floor. Greet custumers. Find out and assist customer in efficient and professional manner. Doing up selling and cross selling to reach the target. Comply with company policies and procedures. Assist customers about new collections and on sale items.Build merchandise displays.Stock merchandise;rotate and face merchandise on shelves. Comply with company policies and procedures.Operate cash register and flatbed scanner to itemize and total customer purchase;bag merchandise.Collect payment from customer and make change.Try to make customer to come back again
Lunch
Full time
Arbeitskultur
Working in Selfridges had amazing benefits. We had a DJ right next to us every Saturday was really got the mood going. It was always fun and we had activities all the time
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Mango. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung