Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Alle
11 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 1 115 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
• Spoke in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them
• Spoke to customers about a product's different features, and answered any questions they might have.
Arbeitskultur
平时工作非常紧张充实,虽然有一定的工作压力,但是看到自己的工作得到领导的赏识和客户的认可,便是最开心的事情。公司管理层重视人才培训和发展,为我提供了很多学习的机会,十分感谢。
Arbeitskultur
mango is a good company where you can develop yourself, well, I am not satisfied with the salary friendly staff, fashionable clothes, there discount
Arbeitskultur
Working with mango was good experience to me I enjoyed my sales experience with the costumers even I had some pressure from the mangers ......................
HAD GOOD DINNERS WITH THE STAF
GOOD ENOUGH BREAKS
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I improved my abilities to sale everyday. I also had the best support and lessons from my team work and manager at the time.
Learning with them was alway fun and useful
lunch and snack time
healthcare or dentist
Arbeitskultur
17 working days, I learned how to fulfill customers frequency and answering their questions. No micro-oven, so I can't be prepared my own lunch or otherwise, I have to buy, plus at fast food. The low salary makes me feels bad and unhappy.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Working in Mango can be good and bad at the same time.
I had the opportuity to get a lot of of experience and now I know how to do everything especially working under pression and with death lines and I don't mind to do that but no one recognizes your job, no one motivates you, especially managment and that's the hardest part of the job.

I love every single collegues and being with them is the most enjoyale part of the job, and I like when we're on a late shift and we're all together laughing and talking but sometimes we're not even allowed to do that and you get stressed.
Vorteile
One hour lunch, nice collegues.
Nachteile
Bad managment, being always stressed, never have fun.
要不斷地工作,即便沒有甚麼工作需要做。但手頭上必須有工作,並且不能停。

但學到如何應付不同類型的客人,如何與客人溝通,直到客人的需要。

學懂了如何有效率,有順序處理客人的需求。

最開心是認識了不同的同事。

最困難的是整理貨倉。
Arbeitskultur
what i did learn in this company was that how to communicate with my consumers.The hardest part of the job was that i was hard to communicate with the manager, because the manager was kind of gave every employee a hard time, so everyone didnt like her in the store.
Free lunch
Long hour
Arbeitskultur
Keep the section clean and tidy. Check that the merchandise is properly labeled , collaborate with activities of orders, returns and product changes , control the order and cleanliness of the testers, participate in inventories, assist in the training of new staff and booster. Welcome and greet customers in accordance with established standards , providing full satisfaction in service and customer care , making them loyalty and preference , guiding clients in their purchase decision showing the detail items when the customer requests it , maintain a visual presentation of the right products, thank the customer visit once you have attended and accompanied to the cash or the door.
Arbeitskultur
I love shopping. I love clothes and fashion. So working at Mango was enjoyable, however, I didn't expect there would be challenges. Sometimes, your customers can be rude and as much as you try to and then they are not satisfied. It is important to show your customer that you are willing to help, be patient and most importantly listen to them to understand what they want. A satisfied customer will always come back, and thats what i tried to bring to the Mango team in Syria.
Pros: expanding my network and strengthening my communication skills

Cons:
Vorteile
meeting new people
Nachteile
dealing with people is sometimes hard, but you have to put a smile on your face
Weitere Bewertungen zu Mango